Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

Did he have a verde scandal aventador at one point? I swear I remember seeing that name post before I thought.

Yep.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I went to the slightly rare Exotics Cars and Coffee at Sterling Motorcars in Northern Virginia yesterday and not 1 but 5 SVs ending up coming.

Really nice battleship grey 458 speciale I think. And a matte black wrapped Bentley SUV with brown interior and aftermarket wheels actually looked great! Couple of 675 LT too, one in Battleship grey and the other orange.

Anyways, the SVs were white with white accents. Matte white with blue accents, blue nethuns with yellow accents, a lighter blue with black accents, and a black with silver accents showed up later. My first time ever seeing them.

I drove my SV from Canada to Phoenix in a day and a half. Weather was great and I only got one ticket in Idaho. I truly love this car, the only negative is lack of storage inside the cabin and the tiny gas tank. She felt rock solid at 211 mph :)

IMG_5910.JPG

I drove my SV from Canada to Phoenix in a day and a half. Weather was great and I only got one ticket in Idaho. I truly love this car, the only negative is lack of storage inside the cabin and the tiny gas tank. She felt rock solid at 211 mph :)

:icon_super:

post-1321-1477266677_thumb.jpg

that's awesome! IN STRADA mode you will you will get a few extra MPG's FYI

but the car eats gas like no other.

^

That's awesome. Do you have the sport or comfort seats?

I have the comfort seats. They are firm and supportive

that's awesome! IN STRADA mode you will you will get a few extra MPG's FYI

but the car eats gas like no other.

I drove in Strada almost the whole time but when your averaging 100mph your rpms are pretty high and it just sucks the gas lol. A few times I had to slow down for many miles just to coast into a gas station

I drove in Strada almost the whole time but when your averaging 100mph your rpms are pretty high and it just sucks the gas lol. A few times I had to slow down for many miles just to coast into a gas station

I know that part really sucks about the SV, on rally's/runs I typically have to stop before the other cars to fill up. I cant even imagine on the track. probably 2-3 miles to the gallon.

either way the car is so badass its a small price to pay!

Hey all, I dont post here much, but thought i would share some of my SV photos ive taken this year... Ive now photographed 5 SV's.... so here are some of my favourites....

EPC_8390.jpg

666-X3.jpg

sv.jpg

Green-Front.jpg

traffic.jpg

Didn't realize it had come in already!

Any driving impressions, Fortis? How do you like it so far compared to the Huracan?

It only came few days ago, I started a thread when I placed the order, I've added the photos dkabab took along with few initial impressions, link to the thread below, I haven't had much seat time, more to come after I will use the car more, thank you m3jasper

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=76772&hl=

It only came few days ago, I started a thread when I placed the order, I've added the photos dkabab took along with few initial impressions, link to the thread below, I haven't had much seat time, more to come after I will use the car more, thank you m3jasper

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=76772&hl=

Don't know how I missed it!

Thanks for link.

I had this picture sent to me today.....

IMG_6028.JPG

for a fraction of a second I thought it was my car, I was thinking I don't remember the background LOL

What can I say, you have fantastic taste :icon_mrgreen:

for a fraction of a second I thought it was my car, I was thinking I don't remember the background LOL

What can I say, you have fantastic taste :icon_mrgreen:

No sir, you have fantastic taste lol

Stunning combo. Too bad you can't get Ad Personam coloured center caps because yellow/gold caps would look awesome.