Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

all set for toy rally Saturday!

svr_medium.jpg

:headbang:

I had the windows tinted few days ago also, didn't have time to go see it, yours looks ridiculous with the tint.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could not have done more right on this SVR. I would have done exactly the same..color matched calipers and dark grey wheels. Absolute perfection!

all set for toy rally Saturday!

post-2228-1481219262.jpg

I cannot remember what model Porsche that is in the background. Does ayone know?

I have lucid memories of that model P-car growing up.

In elementary school, my computer teacher used to drive one.

We used use Apple computers in class and he HATED them.

One day, he unplugged one that was experencing issues. He took it outside the computer lab, next to where his Porsche was parked, called the computer "a piece of crap" and threw it across the parking lot :D .

Can't do that now-a-days.

Anyway....

I cannot remember what model Porsche that is in the background. Does ayone know?

I have lucid memories of that model P-car growing up.

In elementary school, my computer teacher used to drive one.

We used use Apple computers in class and he HATED them.

One day, he unplugged one that was experencing issues. He took it outside the computer lab, next to where his Porsche was parked, called the computer "a piece of crap" and threw it across the parking lot :D .

Can't do that now-a-days.

Anyway....

Porsche 914/6

:crybaby2:

Lamborghini-Aventador-SV-6.jpg

Lamborghini-Aventador-SV-1.jpg

Lamborghini-Aventador-SV-4.jpg

Lamborghini-Aventador-SV-5.jpg

Lamborghini-Aventador-SV-7.jpg

Pictures have been circulating today of a crash which took place on Park Lane in central London yesterday evening. The crash appears to have involved a matte black Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster and two other vehicles travelling along the Mayfair road.

Eyewitness reports suggest that the Lamborghini was driven by a young asian man and was racing another similar Lamborghini. The Aventador SV Roaster appears to have rear-ended a Mercedes-Benz S-Class and a Vauxhall Astra, causing considerable damage to all three cars.

Fortunately, the police are reporting that there were not injuries. The accident was violent enough to activate the built in roll-over bars on the Lamborghini. The bars have pushed through the roof, although they weren’t necessary judging by the photos.

I always wonder what those covers are for and what are underneath them. This explains it (didn't know the support would extend that far out but I guess that's good). Not in a pleasant way, of course, but at least we found out that these cars had come a long way as far as safety is concerned. In addition to the heftier A-pillar, this also shows where the added weight is at on the roadster. From the description, the driver was an idiot but glad that no one was hurt.

Damn, what exhaust is on that?

I'm pretty sure that's my buddies company that made that exhaust. Its called Velocity AP and it's made in Canada, only 45 minutes away from my house. I have one of his exhaust systems on my R8 V10.

I'm pretty sure that's my buddies company that made that exhaust. Its called Velocity AP and it's made in Canada, only 45 minutes away from my house. I have one of his exhaust systems on my R8 V10.

Thank you for the info, it sounds very good!

Video of the SV has been posted online. This has got to be the stupidest car crash I've ever seen, like wtf was the driver thinking???