Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

THE best specced (externally) SV Roadster in the world has just landed in Australia.

It will make any other SV Roadster that stands next to it look like shit, even mine.

Gloss carbon everywhere. Naked Carbon SV logo. Gloss carbon windscreen frame (mine doesn't have this as wasn't available at the time). Right now, this is the only one in the world with all these options together.

And of course, it has all the other carbon options - carbon skin, full carbon engine bay, etc. PLUS embroidered SV logo in between the seats.

But the interior spec has been screwed up - it has comfort seats and the ugly centre console with all the buttons for sat nav, etc. So, all up, it's debatable whether it's better than mine :P, but externally it will crap over any other SV standing next to it.

The glass CF windshield surround is amazing. Looks so good with the tops and the SV. Nice choices by the owner.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a cynic. A world full of bullshitters tends to do that..

It's a shame that you feel the need to put people down to promote your own bullshit agenda. Having a bit of money and some nice cars doesn't put you in a different category to the "bullshitters" you're referring to in your comment. Sounds like you need to put people down to fuel your own ego. It's a shame. Everyone can see it. See it for what it is : CHARITY

It's a shame that you feel the need to put people down to promote your own bullshit agenda. Having a bit of money and some nice cars doesn't put you in a different category to the "bullshitters" you're referring to in your comment. Sounds like you need to put people down to fuel your own ego. It's a shame. Everyone can see it. See it for what it is : CHARITY

Actually, when I wrote that, you were the primary person I was thinking off. Did your ears burn or something? :eusa_dance:

Now now, let's not get carried away here on "the nicest spec'ed exterior SV in the world"! I have all gloss cf exterior with the windshield surround as well now AND I know another forum member DrSVroadster also has the same. DEFINITLEY not very many CF windshield made for the 500 SV Roadsters and I am certain that no SV coupés has the cf windshield surround. I elected to foregoe the Carbon Fiber "SV" because I felt it was a waste of money when you spend all the money and can't even see the Carbon pattern details in event pictures. From afar, the Carbon weave just looked like normal black. I first saw the Carbon "SV" and the Carbon window surround prototypes back in Oct 2015 during my meeting with the Ad Personam Director at the factory. I immediately said yes to the cf windshield surround but said no to the cf "SV"

Glossy cf exterior is DEFINITLEY gorgeous! Looks even more magnificent on my matte finish paint!

Oct 2015?? When I did it in March 2016 they only mentioned the SV logo, not the screen surround. That's why I didn't get it. :crybaby2:

To me, the SV logo in cf is THE best feature on the car.

Totally agree about the gloss. Just like you I HAD to get it when I saw the comparison to the matt.

The glass CF windshield surround is amazing. Looks so good with the tops and the SV. Nice choices by the owner.

It is amazing spec.

Looks like Scud's SV is finally here, enjoy it in the best of health Scud :icon_thumleft:

I told him I want first right of refusal if he ever sells. Even though he has those gay comfort seats, not sport seats like real men! :icon_mrgreen:

I told him I want first right of refusal if he ever sells. Even though he has those gay comfort seats, not sport seats like real men! :icon_mrgreen:

The sofas I can't stand LOL.

Getting a bit pissy for no reason, aren't you?

I asked if he was promoting his own fame/interests due to just being associated to Paul Walker or is he doing something else, which you said - promoting a charity.

Just because you met him once at a public event and you think he's your friend now doesn't mean that you have jump up and down like that.

This thread is about SV pics. So I put my pics up. What is your problem? Not everyone that disagrees with you is a 'bullshiter'.

This is not a competition. I am happy for you that you like your car. Be happy for others and if you can't be then you should not pick on them and call them names.

You can show off, and every Lambo owner does to a certain degree, but don't put down others.

If your aim was to really find out what 'he was promoting', as you claim, then all you had to do was read the media article I posted (and others) and see the interview which was all about charity. I'm sure you could have done that but you wanted to pick on him for 'fame' or whatever reason.

So what if, in addition to promoting his charity, Cody Walker (being the youngest brother) was also "promoting his own fame/interests due to being associated to Paul Walker"? What is wrong with that? Is that a crime? And why are you so bothered about it and making an issue of it?

Read what I wrote and do not misquote me when I was clear. I never said, claimed or thought he is 'a friend' as you wrongly state. I only met Cody and his wife last Saturday through mutual friends and they are very nice people. Happy to support him and his charity.

I said, "I was asked to assist" to use my car. I agreed happily - for charity, on condition of anonymity.

It is also good PR for the Lambo brand. I like my car as did the media obviously!

So I posted pics of my SV R with him in it. What exactly bothers you about that?

You quoted me first then used my quote to pick on Cody Walker for promoting his late brother's charity. He does not need my defence. But if you want to attack me for whatever reason, even though I don't know you and you certainly do not know me, then have the courage to do so directly. I welcome honesty and directness.

Saying words like 'getting a bit pissy for no reason' and 'jumping up and down' is wrong and rude. Before this, I never attacked you. I wished you a Happy Easter. So why attack me?

Was I getting 'pissy', you asked?

Yes: because you were picking on a nice guy called Cody Walker whose brother Paul died in 2013 in tragic circumstances (that I don't wish on you or anyone) and here you are having a go at him when he is merely carrying on his late brother's legacy and charity. That is disrespectful and wrong.

If you don't like that, bad luck. Have some respect.

You are entitled to your opinion, just don't get personal or defamatory. It is not wise.

Actually, when I wrote that, you were the primary person I was thinking off. Did your ears burn or something? :eusa_dance:

👍 Your the perfect role model and inspiration to everyone out there great attitude. Haha

I Don't have time for peasant minds like yours goodbye

This thread is about SV pics. So I put my pics up. What is your problem? Not everyone that disagrees with you is a 'bullshiter'.

This is not a competition. I am happy for you that you like your car. Be happy for others and if you can't be then you should not pick on them and call them names.

You can show off, and every Lambo owner does to a certain degree, but don't put down others.

If your aim was to really find out what 'he was promoting', as you claim, then all you had to do was read the media article I posted (and others) and see the interview which was all about charity. I'm sure you could have done that but you wanted to pick on him for 'fame' or whatever reason.

So what if, in addition to promoting his charity, Cody Walker (being the youngest brother) was also "promoting his own fame/interests due to being associated to Paul Walker"? What is wrong with that? Is that a crime? And why are you so bothered about it and making an issue of it?

Read what I wrote and do not misquote me when I was clear. I never said, claimed or thought he is 'a friend' as you wrongly state. I only met Cody and his wife last Saturday through mutual friends and they are very nice people. Happy to support him and his charity.

I said, "I was asked to assist" to use my car. I agreed happily - for charity, on condition of anonymity.

It is also good PR for the Lambo brand. I like my car as did the media obviously!

So I posted pics of my SV R with him in it. What exactly bothers you about that?

You quoted me first then used my quote to pick on Cody Walker for promoting his late brother's charity. He does not need my defence. But if you want to attack me for whatever reason, even though I don't know you and you certainly do not know me, then have the courage to do so directly. I welcome honesty and directness.

Saying words like 'getting a bit pissy for no reason' and 'jumping up and down' is wrong and rude. Before this, I never attacked you. I wished you a Happy Easter. So why attack me?

Was I getting 'pissy', you asked?

Yes: because you were picking on a nice guy called Cody Walker whose brother Paul died in 2013 in tragic circumstances (that I don't wish on you or anyone) and here you are having a go at him when he is merely carrying on his late brother's legacy and charity. That is disrespectful and wrong.

If you don't like that, bad luck. Have some respect.

You are entitled to your opinion, just don't get personal or defamatory. It is not wise.

Wow man, you have a serious case of small dick syndrome going on there. Your insecurity is blinding!

Have I said anything about your car? Have I said anything about how you use your car? All I asked is if there is some genuine reason behind this Cody guy's publicity or he is self promoting himself on his brothers laurels.

Your over reaction is flabergasting and points to serious psychological issues!

And no, I don't like "bullshiters". People that lie to others to make themselves appear better or who use other people's accomplishments for self interest. I was simply asking if this Cody guy is one of those.

Regarding courage, if I'd have any issues with you, believe me, I'd be standing right in your face telling you so.

👍 Your the perfect role model and inspiration to everyone out there great attitude. Haha

I Don't have time for peasant minds like yours goodbye

You're a trillionaire! Don't you have more people to lie snd steal from? Newspapers seem to love running your stories!

You are exactly the scum that I despise - lies untill he's blue in the face in order to steal from unsuspecting suckers.

Wow man, you have a serious case of small dick syndrome going on there. Your insecurity is blinding!

Have I said anything about your car? Have I said anything about how you use your car? All I asked is if there is some genuine reason behind this Cody guy's publicity or he is self promoting himself on his brothers laurels.

Your over reaction is flabergasting and points to serious psychological issues!

And no, I don't like "bullshiters". People that lie to others to make themselves appear better or who use other people's accomplishments for self interest. I was simply asking if this Cody guy is one of those.

Regarding courage, if I'd have any issues with you, believe me, I'd be standing right in your face telling you so.

Only a chicken shit like you, steroid head, would dare insult me from behind his keyboard.

But I bet you would not dare do it in person.

Only a chicken shit like you, steroid head, would dare insult me from behind his keyboard.

But I bet you would not dare do it in person.

LMAO - I can 't wait to meet you ;)

You're a trillionaire! Don't you have more people to lie snd steal from? Newspapers seem to love running your stories!

You are exactly the scum that I despise - lies untill he's blue in the face in order to steal from unsuspecting suckers.

Not sure what you are talking about. You must have mistaken me for someone else

I can't wait to meet u either. Come see me in Sydney we'll have a nice coffee that you'll never forget. My treat.

I'm going to video it too :icon_thumleft:

Great photos "raylambo", its good to see Lambo owners helping a good cause.

Here are a few more pics.

post-218981-1492423468_thumb.jpg

post-218981-1492423475_thumb.jpg

post-218981-1492423484_thumb.jpg

post-218981-1492423494_thumb.jpg

Thank you Budfox! You and the other Lambo owners did a great job supporting the charity!

Not sure what you are talking about. You must have mistaken me for someone else

Don't worry 84ant!

We are dealing with a confused steroid head (Andecorp) whose delusional mind is fucked up from steroid use or some other drugs and balls have shrunk into impotence.

Welcome to LP!

All talk no action! Typical steroid head chicken shit!

Mate, I really hope you are ready to follow through. I've never hidden the fact I've been to jail three times now for beating pussies like you up (it's public record anyway).

Difference between you and me is that I don't give a fcuk about the consequences. I always enjoyed jail/prison as it was more relaxing and less stressful than the rat race I live in.

And I wasn't joking about filming it. I posted two videos of the "aftermath" on other forums where keyboard wariors mouthed off. It might sound juvenilke, but videos/photos are the only way to validate the reality of things.

I am in Sydney between 29th and 1st. Don't know the exact date as I'm not in the country right now. If you were for real, you would have offered to come to Melbourne. I've personally flown all the way to the US to knock on people's doors. You should have seen their faces when they would realise shit just got real. Same look you'll have 😉