Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

Everyone is getting a little overexcited over nothing, chill dudes, you are all reading too much into percieved insults that were not there to start with and now it's just getting pointlessly rude.

But may I suggest Saie as a ring girl 😉

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate, I really hope you are ready to follow through. I've never hidden the fact I've been to jail three times now for beating pussies like you up (it's public record anyway).

Difference between you and me is that I don't give a fcuk about the consequences. I always enjoyed jail/prison as it was more relaxing and less stressful than the rat race I live in.

And I wasn't joking about filming it. I posted two videos of the "aftermath" on other forums where keyboard wariors mouthed off. It might sound juvenilke, but videos/photos are the only way to validate the reality of things.

I am in Sydney between 29th and 1st. Don't know the exact date as I'm not in the country right now. If you were for real, you would have offered to come to Melbourne. I've personally flown all the way to the US to knock on people's doors. You should have seen their faces when they would realise shit just got real. Same look you'll have 😉

I just saw your boasting about your illustrious past in jail and what you would do to me to go back to jail. Perhaps you would like to tell us your name since you say it's on "public record" and post your so called videos?

Mate, I really hope you are ready to follow through. I've never hidden the fact I've been to jail three times now for beating pussies like you up (it's public record anyway).

Difference between you and me is that I don't give a fcuk about the consequences. I always enjoyed jail/prison as it was more relaxing and less stressful than the rat race I live in.

And I wasn't joking about filming it. I posted two videos of the "aftermath" on other forums where keyboard wariors mouthed off. It might sound juvenilke, but videos/photos are the only way to validate the reality of things.

I am in Sydney between 29th and 1st. Don't know the exact date as I'm not in the country right now. If you were for real, you would have offered to come to Melbourne. I've personally flown all the way to the US to knock on people's doors. You should have seen their faces when they would realise shit just got real. Same look you'll have 😉

TBH, this make you sound like a sociopath.

In for the videos.

back on SVR topic ;) lets keep the fighting off board and Lambo love on track!

post-2228-1492441984_thumb.jpg

post-2228-1492442192_thumb.jpg

Sweet Mother of God... :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You have amazing taste Bill! All of your rides have been out of this world.

Sweet Mother of God... :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You have amazing taste Bill! All of your rides have been out of this world.

thanks bud! this is my favorite by far! :)

andecorp and raylambo, if you decide to continue to participate in this thread, stop with the insults. It makes both of you look silly.

Very nice shots! So sexy. Are your rear clear lens are functionally lighted or they're just markers?

Very nice shots! So sexy. Are your rear clear lens are functionally lighted or they're just markers?

thank you and good question LOL

ill check this week..

svr_oscar_3.jpg

svr_oscar_2.jpg

I thought the green one was THE best spec in the world? That's until you see Cepheus coming along to steal its thunder LOL

Your car looks insane :icon_super:

I thought the green one was THE best spec in the world? That's until you see Cepheus coming along to steal its thunder LOL

hahahaahaha thx buddy! yours also :turboalex:

This thread took a big dive quickly but thanks to SV-N-IT it's now back on track where it belongs.

Superb car and awesome pics! :icon_thumleft:

If your rear side-markers are from the factory via the dealership, then they should be just reflectors and not illuminated (Europe and just about everywhere else outside of North America do not require illuminated rear side-markers in red). There is a way to make them fully functional but it involves a bit of work.

This thread took a big dive quickly but thanks to SV-N-IT it's now back on track where it belongs.

If your rear side-markers are from the factory via the dealership, then they should be just reflectors and not illuminated (Europe and just about everywhere else outside of North America do not require illuminated rear side-markers in red). There is a way to make them fully functional but it involves a bit of work.

you are correct on both levels! :turboalex: :icon_thumleft:

thanks bud

I agree

I said spec - as in options specced on the car. Not the colour. For example, my colour kills his :icon_butt:

Is that blue Cephus? Looks a bit dark. Are the photos filtered or natural?

Regardless, those wheels look amazing!!!

I said spec - as in options specced on the car. Not the colour. For example, my colour kills his :icon_butt:

Is that blue Cephus? Looks a bit dark. Are the photos filtered or natural?

Regardless, those wheels look amazing!!!

I see, when I think spec I think the whole package, color, options etc. as a whole combo.

Personally not a fan of green, I'd take yellow over it, as you've mentioned, but color is extremely personal and it's the biggest nightmare when it comes to speccing the car, as for the rest of the options it's in the eye of the beholder, to me the carbon fibre windscreen frame looks disjointed without being continued at the back with the roadster humps (for lack of a better term).

I've tried to convince the factory to do the humps in exposed carbon fiber when I saw the windscreen frame, they categorically refused, I've talked to few people about having the humps done aftermarket but nobody was keen on giving it a go and I hate pulling my cars apart, then I found out that the carbon fibre windscreen surround is just a stick on laminated piece and I went off the idea.

I wanted a yellow SV logo, the factory refused to paint it in yellow so the closes I could get was my own sticker. I don't understand why the factory doesn't do whatever the customer wants under the add personam and just charge for it.

The one thing I will always regret is not deleting the stereo like you did, the look is SOO much cleaner and the stereo is garbage anyway, maybe on the next one.

SV-N-IT car is Cephus, it's extremely difficult to capture the color properly, it's very light sensitive.

andecorp and raylambo, if you decide to continue to participate in this thread, stop with the insults. It makes both of you look silly.

I agree Porter.

Apologies to other members as I should never have descended to andecorp's low level of insults after his unprovoked silly attack on me.

Andecorp initiated the insults on me and other members then openly threatened me with assault. He attempted to scare me with his fanciful stories of "enjoying prison", beating up people, non existent videos of his beatings etc. from behind the safety of his keyboard.

That is highly illegal and cowardly, irrespective of whether his stories are true or not.

One member described andecorp as a "sociopath". I suspect it's all b.s. and a futile attempt to terrorise me and others. As if ...

Be it as it may, LP members should not be subjected to such threats and intimidation by andecorp!

So I had to defend myself (and put him in his place) to stop andecorp threatening me again.

If he dares attempt to carry out his threat or dares to come near me, I will deal with him properly.

Plus, andecorp has been attacking other members (who are SV owners) like 84ant, budfox etc and getting away with it. That is unacceptable behaviour and does not belong here on LP.

Thank you

I agree Porter.

Apologies to other members as I should never have descended to andecorp's low level of insults after his unprovoked silly attack on me.

Andecorp initiated the insults on me and other members then openly threatened me with assault. He attempted to scare me with his fanciful stories of "enjoying prison", beating up people, non existent videos of his beatings etc. from behind the safety of his keyboard.

That is highly illegal and cowardly, irrespective of whether his stories are true or not.

One member described andecorp as a "sociopath". I suspect it's all b.s. and a futile attempt to terrorise me and others. As if ...

Be it as it may, LP members should not be subjected to such threats and intimidation by andecorp!

So I had to defend myself (and put him in his place) to stop andecorp threatening me again.

If he dares attempt to carry out his threat or dares to come near me, I will deal with him properly.

Plus, andecorp has been attacking other members (who are SV owners) like 84ant, budfox etc and getting away with it. That is unacceptable behaviour and does not belong here on LP.

Thank you

You "agree" and then continue..... :rolleyes:

Anyways,

SV-N-IT that is the best looking SV IMO, absolutely stunning and those wheel really set it off.

Anyways,

SV-N-IT that is the best looking SV IMO, absolutely stunning and those wheel really set it off.

thank you guys, that really means a lot! :)

wheels are Cor Forged FYI

Well, he has to, in order to maintain his big man public persona, while he private messages me to beg me not to see him in Sydney.

Totally gutless, just like the 12th of December message where he tells me how much he hates Budfox and wants him banned, yet he's buddy buddy with him just a few posts up.