Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19,000km on it and will put another 2,500km next month driving her from BC to Phoenix. I just love this car!

Have you done the latest firmware update for the exhaust? If not, you need to get it done a.s.a.p., the raw factor is up and your will love the car even more!

Have you done the latest firmware update for the exhaust? If not, you need to get it done a.s.a.p., the raw factor is up and your will love the car even more!

My car just got serviced at Lambo of Calgary, I'm not sure if they did a firmware update. I don't think they did as my car sounded the same.

My car just got serviced at Lambo of Calgary, I'm not sure if they did a firmware update. I don't think they did as my car sounded the same.

After the update, there appears to be (to me anyway) a slight increase in the mid-lower sound. But the superior throttle response is very apparent. It's definitely drives quite a bit livelier now.

That is my friends new Verde Scandal SV, sounds and drives amazing, with the factory tune they badged it 825! Only about 15 made and they stopped this option about 2 months ago.

trim.911E8341_97BF_4D71_A37D_24A81AF2EF96.MOV

Just to confirm, your friend purchased a factory race exhaust from Lamborghini and after the install the gain was 75 HP over stock?

I had the same thing installed plus the software updated but they never claimed that power gain, also to me other than a lot louder the car didn't feel any different, I am very curious, are you able to obtain any further data from your friend, did they give him a dyno sheet or anything else ?

Thank you in advance.

After the update, there appears to be (to me anyway) a slight increase in the mid-lower sound. But the superior throttle response is very apparent. It's definitely drives quite a bit livelier now.

I can't tell the difference, which is no surprised because I don't have your bionic hearing :icon_mrgreen: the only thing I can tell is that is ungodly loud LOL.

Also after we spoke I asked the tech, he said I have the latest software but my car to me doesn't feel any different (faster), it's probably just me that can't tell the difference.

Just to confirm, your friend purchased a factory race exhaust from Lamborghini and after the install the gain was 75 HP over stock?

I had the same thing installed plus the software updated but they never claimed that power gain, also to me other than a lot louder the car didn't feel any different, I am very curious, are you able to obtain any further data from your friend, did they give him a dyno sheet or anything else ?

Thank you in advance.

Correct, also according to them a tune was added, he nor I drove the car prior to the exhaust and tune so I can't answer the gain in feel. The dealer did not take it to the dyno before or after. I can put you in touch with the rep at Newport Beach Lambo if you'd like.

Thank you for the reply, no contact needed I don't live in the States, it would be interesting to have a dyno done on an SV with race exhaust, personally I didn't feel that the car was faster after the exhaust was installed, maybe my butt dyno needs calibration LOL.

I've put exhaust systems on lots of Lambos and never noticed any more performance. Certainly not what 75hp would do to the performance of the car. Something seems to be missing here. No chance just a bolt on exhaust would make that much difference. In any case it's very cool. I'm going to get one for my SV at some point.

I've put exhaust systems on lots of Lambos and never noticed any more performance. Certainly not what 75hp would do to the performance of the car. Something seems to be missing here. No chance just a bolt on exhaust would make that much difference. In any case it's very cool. I'm going to get one for my SV at some point.

I agree with that but it's not just a bolt on exhaust, some sort of tune was done as well. Same theory of the LP640 and the LP670 SV, engine is same exhaust slightly different, its all in the ECU programming.

I have the race exhaust and factory ECU tune that came with it. I did not feel a 75hp increase lol. The factory says that mid range power was improved with this setup. Many ppl on LP have this setup and no other dealer handed out 825 badges, moral of the story is don't believe everything you hear!

I had the race exhaust installed then took it off as it' s too loud and swapped back to my newly mirror polished standard exhaust w sport sw and no way did I feel any hp gain on the race exhaust. But I did send pics to factory saying they should polish their exhausts better at least -as I did..

I also never heard of the factory doing a badge of 825 hp or any special official tune to that effect to warrant this 'official' badge. But if anyone has any legitimate info you wish to share please do so.

Thank you for the reply, no contact needed I don't live in the States, it would be interesting to have a dyno done on an SV with race exhaust, personally I didn't feel that the car was faster after the exhaust was installed, maybe my butt dyno needs calibration LOL.

The 825 is from the Race exhaust + the Centenario engine tune. The Race exhaust adds 50 HP (making it an LP800) and the Centenario engine tune adds 25 HP (like how the Centenario is an LP770, same engine, just tuned for 20+ HP over the standard SV tune).

From a sensation standpoint you probably won't feel too much difference (you'll certainly hear it) because he HP really kicks in at the higher speeds. It's cool to see the factory badging the cars properly :eusa_dance:

The 825 is from the Race exhaust + the Centenario engine tune. The Race exhaust adds 50 HP (making it an LP800) and the Centenario engine tune adds 25 HP (like how the Centenario is an LP770, same engine, just tuned for 20+ HP over the standard SV tune).

From a sensation standpoint you probably won't feel too much difference (you'll certainly hear it) because he HP really kicks in at the higher speeds. It's cool to see the factory badging the cars properly :eusa_dance:

Great info, thanks for clarifying!!

IMO There is no way the race exhaust makes 50hp extra, once upon a time you could make big gains but the factory stuff is pretty good now and so gains are much more limited, more like half that.

The real reason for gains on sv/aventador is just the removing the secondary cats in the muffler rather than the system layout. Unless the US version has seriously beefed up secondary’s, then it could be possible but the gain would be that it started off less Hp than say a euro car and then comes back in line with their exhaust gain.

:icon_thumleft:

Not sure why all your SV with Race Exhaust are so slow?

My dealership told me that my SV went from 750 stock to 2500 HP with the OEM race exhaust + Lambo NASA ECU Tune.

Mine was badged NASA2500, 1 of 1 baby!!

Not sure about 825 but this guy asked Lambo to build a LP800 aniv when a LP720 aniv came out. It was a 80ps hike back then.

post-213599-1506691872_thumb.pngpost-213599-1506691886_thumb.png

I have a registry of the entire LP720-4 production and this was delivered with the official LP720-4 badge and everything. Not sure if the badge was later changed by Lamborghini or by the owner. I suspect the later. However there's still no actual prove that this is an LP720-4. Many sources claims that this is an LP700-4 with a bodykit