Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

Haha no :icon_mrgreen: She's very good with colors, she told me firmly red interior inserts will not work, she pushed initially for yellow inserts because yellow and bright blue are complimentary colors on the colour wheel. I am too stubborn so I could not concede :icon_thumleft:

Listen to your wife she knows what she's talking about, also she's VERY smart, after all she did marry you :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha no :icon_mrgreen: She's very good with colors, she told me firmly red interior inserts will not work, she pushed initially for yellow inserts because yellow and bright blue are complimentary colors on the colour wheel. I am too stubborn so I could not concede :icon_thumleft:

Blue and yellow are complimentary and do look good together. However have you seen photos of DoctaM3's Huracan Spyder? The blue on red looks really really good!

Now the only problem is since you know that Blu with red SV already exists. Aren't you more compelled to do Blu with yellow SV? :)

I told Fortis and VCR in PM, blue and yellow SV makes it the IKEA SV. Problem is blue and red makes it the Spider-Man SV haha

Blue and yellow are complimentary and do look good together. However have you seen photos of DoctaM3's Huracan Spyder? The blue on red looks really really good!

Have not seen the photos. Where are they?

Listen to your wife she knows what she's talking about, also she's VERY smart, after all she did marry you :icon_mrgreen:

Marrying me might be a negative, man :icon_mrgreen:

Blue & silver works, it's likely the most elegant but whether elegance and SV belong together is subjective. Blue & yellow looks sharp. Way back in 2004, a few Gallardos were in Blu Caleum with Giallo highlights and they looked great. There is a chance that the sharp yellow might take some of the focus away from the blue though. Blue and red will also work; and red having a slightly darker shade than yellow, it just might pull it off. Keep in mind that the SV roadster launch car was in Blu Le Mans with Rosso highlights (the only exceptions being the roadster has a black roof and the centre locks were black). Blu Nethuns & Rosso lightlights should be just fine.

I guess no one is brave enough to do Viola Mel + Giallo highlights (brake calipers, door pull straps, seat stripes, stitching, seatbelts and large decal) with a full matte carbon package?

I told Fortis and VCR in PM, blue and yellow SV makes it the IKEA SV. Problem is blue and red makes it the Spider-Man SV haha

:lol2:

I guess no one is brave enough to do Viola Mel + Giallo highlights (brake calipers, door pull straps, seat stripes, stitching, seatbelts and large decal) with a full matte carbon package?

There was one delivered to the States not sure what color the interior is.

IMG_3063.JPG

I went all Ad Personam on the Huracan Spyder as Hannibal said. Here are some photos. It really is the tits. Color is Blu LeMans. Seats was a bear to get them to do (even AP didn't want to do them this way) but overall I am pretty pleased.

13925527_1068748223203719_6797394663100373320_o.jpg

13975304_1068748229870385_5001283973354054416_o.jpg

29060695123_a863928739_m.jpg

29369703931_ef18632502_m.jpg

I can post some better pictures later when I get access to my computer.

There was one delivered to the States not sure what color the interior is.

IMG_3063.JPG

Thank you Fortis. Yes, that's VM for sure. I would like to see yellow calipers, yellow interior highlights; even with yellow seatbelt; and yellow decals. It's a SV, might as well make the most out of it.

Somehow, IMO, while Oro Elios did not fail on the SV, the LP570-4 and, of course, the original 6.0SE still wear that best.

I think Oro Elios is fantastic. Subjective though as you mentioned.

The purple though... that would take big balls to do that one. Big purple balls.

I went all Ad Personam on the Huracan Spyder as Hannibal said. Here are some photos. It really is the tits. Color is Blu LeMans. Seats was a bear to get them to do (even AP didn't want to do them this way) but overall I am pretty pleased.

I can post some better pictures later when I get access to my computer.

doc that looks very good. Congrats!

Do you not want to show off the red center locks? It's such an expensive wheel...

I just checked old archive photos, black also looks very good. I had Novitec center locks on my 360, it looked great in black.

No offense to anyone that has red b but I thought they liked rather cheap because it's anodized not painted like the rest of the wheel. Keep in mind I had Rossi Bia so the reds did not match which only worsened the problem.

No offense to anyone that has red b but I thought they liked rather cheap because it's anodized not painted like the rest of the wheel. Keep in mind I had Rossi Bia so the reds did not match which only worsened the problem.

For a wheel lug you wouldn't want them painted, it would be beat to shit from day one. No paint on earth will hold up to the kind of torque those wheel lugs see, and the thickness of the paint/primer would make the tolerances go to shit.

Anodizing is really the only viable long term option but expect them to fade over time with sunlight exposure (it takes a lot though).

For a wheel lug you wouldn't want them painted, it would be beat to shit from day one. No paint on earth will hold up to the kind of torque those wheel lugs see, and the thickness of the paint/primer would make the tolerances go to shit.

Anodizing is really the only viable long term option but expect them to fade over time with sunlight exposure (it takes a lot though).

exactly what my tech said. actually I like the factory red lug. looks very cool IMO

Agreed. I bet you could use Cerakote or some of the gun coatings though possibly. Can get basically any color and the coating is much thinner than paint

Agreed. I bet you could use Cerakote or some of the gun coatings though possibly. Can get basically any color and the coating is much thinner than paint

Or pay $900 ea for the factory black nuts!