Aventador (SV) Super Veloce Pictures

TeamSalamone

2017 gonna cross usa a few times and 2018 circle the globe..

we are totally re-doing the car...

Those who are in our rotation of videos and pics may enjoy the reveal. since we lit ourselves and others on fire and threw cold cuts at models...

well we decided to do something really crazy this time.

God bless this wonderful life. We have met the most amazing people in the supercar life and 2017 ... well we got some plans and the reveal... stupid crazy sexy fun. Hey, I don't have to justify it but .... I work very hard and I am very excited for the car to be transformed and for the reveal party

post-93516-1481671641.jpg

post-93516-1481671651_thumb.jpg

post-93516-1481671655.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure that's my buddies company that made that exhaust. Its called Velocity AP and it's made in Canada, only 45 minutes away from my house. I have one of his exhaust systems on my R8 V10.

Nope not a Velocity AP but it was installed by him.

Whatever happened to ToofDoc's Ad Personam AV SV? Didn't he also spec a 1 off color?

I think your right! maybe he will chime in

Whatever happened to ToofDoc's Ad Personam AV SV? Didn't he also spec a 1 off color?

I think your right! maybe he will chime in

Just finally got an allocation in October, the ad personam specs been finalized, now just waiting for it to be built.

Color = Blu Seiler (matte baby blue)

Blu Seiler paint will be available for choosing after mine is built and it gets delivered.

Looking April/May Delivery.

Just finally got an allocation in October, the ad personam specs been finalized, now just waiting for it to be built.

Looking April/May Delivery.

You might get the last one?

Whew! Just gone through the entire 60 pages of this thread. It does seem that just about every colour on the palette works great on the A-SV. The only exception would be the matte brown with the orange accents. Matte red may be questionable too but it's not a fail like the brown one. Lamborghini categorically hit this one way out of the park!

Whew! Just gone through the entire 60 pages of this thread. It does seem that just about every colour on the palette works great on the A-SV. The only exception would be the matte brown with the orange accents. Matte red may be questionable too but it's not a fail like the brown one. Lamborghini categorically hit this one way out of the park!

:iamwithstupid: and they are holding value so far!

Amazing to have every color in the rainbow look good, I don't think I have ever seen a car wear different hues so well. My favs so far are Blu Cephus and the Viola Parsifae. Lamborghini really hit it out of the park with the SV.

My local Lambo dealer, Lamborghini Melbourne, gave me the most awesome gift today.

Six months ago they commissioned the factory to make a resin 1:18 identical replica of my car, and it arrived now.

Every detail is perfectly correct, down to the gloss carbon bits and the naked carbon SV logo. Even my name and the car's VIN are engraved on it.

I was like a little kid with it :)

post-1512-1481875773_thumb.jpg

post-1512-1481875791_thumb.jpg

My local Lambo dealer, Lamborghini Melbourne, gave me the most awesome gift today.

Six months ago they commissioned the factory to make a resin 1:18 identical replica of my car, and it arrived now.

Every detail is perfectly correct, down to the gloss carbon bits and the naked carbon SV logo. Even my name and the car's VIN are engraved on it.

They are super cool! Definitely a perk!!

Every new Aventador purchase order gets one if you spec'd out the car. If a buyer buy an Aventador from the sales floor, then they may not get one. I believe it must be a custom order purchase.

I got a model from my 2014 Aventador custom order and now looking forward to my 2017 custom order model.

They are super cool! Definitely a perk!!

Every new Aventador purchase order gets one if you spec'd out the car. If a buyer buy an Aventador from the sales floor, then they may not get one. I believe it must be a custom order purchase.

I got a model from my 2014 Aventador custom order and now looking forward to my 2017 custom order model.

That's only happening in US, we are getting nothing except an invoice for twice the price :icon_mrgreen:

So gay.

That's only happening in US, we are getting nothing except an invoice for twice the price :icon_mrgreen:

Really?! That's crazy that you don't get them over there! You figured that Lambo would do that for all clients all over the world?