TeamSalamone

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not so much i tried mine, pretty lethal on summer tyres, sure it would be fine on winters like most cars. Think i made the mistake of not driving it in corsa which throws drive to the fronts, strada it was just spinning the rears and not going anywhere except sideways, fronts didn't even move! Got scared and put it back in the garage as it was only for amusement and not worth the risk of damage or getting it stuck.

Even winter tyres need a lot of time to warm up. Until then it is easy to lose control, especially breaking is tough. Maybe because it accelerates so fast :)

• 2 months later...

I got a metric tonne of messages on this, very kind of Scud to inform the community, after all he's had a lot of experiences with these kind of situations so I can't think of a more suited individual to bring this up, great job Scud :icon_thumleft:

Few months ago when my SV J R order was confirmed I decided to accept one of the many offers I've received for my car and quite regrettably sold it.

So no I am not the one driving the car and it isn't my car anymore.

I've contacted the person who brokered the deal (new owner's best friend) because I don't know the owner personally and he confirmed that the driver and his passenger were unharmed and the car did not suffer a lot of damage and it will be back competing in the reminder of the stages. They did ask me to keep this private but in this day and age that's beyond impossible, in particular when you have certain people who love to feed on other's misfortune and misery.

I am glad that the new owner is out there enjoying the hell out of his car rather than keeping it in the garage and not using it!

I got a metric tonne of messages on this, very kind of Scud to inform the community, after all he's had a lot of experiences with these kind of situations so I can't think of a more suited individual to bring this up, great job Scud :icon_thumleft:
what the fcuk does that mean?

Few months ago when my SV J R order was confirmed I decided to accept one of the many offers I've received for my car and quite regrettably sold it.

So no I am not the one driving the car and it isn't my car anymore.

I've contacted the person who brokered the deal (new owner's best friend) because I don't know the owner personally and he confirmed that the driver and his passenger were unharmed and the car did not suffer a lot of damage and it will be back competing in the reminder of the stages. They did ask me to keep this private but in this day and age that's beyond impossible, in particular when you have certain people who love to feed on other's misfortune and misery.

blame the guy taking the video, blame Targa Tasmania for uploading the footage.....maybe even shock horror, blame the driver!

You seem grumpy and are attacking me for no reason?

what the fcuk does that mean?

blame the guy taking the video, blame Targa Tasmania for uploading the footage.....maybe even shock horror, blame the driver!

You seem grumpy and are attacking me for no reason?

LOL grumpy? Not grumpy at all, I know who released the video, I've seen it before you did and yet I didn't rush posting someone's unfortunate incident online.

Let's just say if I posted the video I would've showed some sort of pity for the poor driver who had a bad day.

You know how many similar incidents you had and nobody here rushed reposting them on social media, for that reason you were the last person I would've expected to post the video here, anyway this is a free world so you can act whichever way you want to.

I just searched targa Tasmania, and entrant cars, with lambos and it was pretty easy to find the videos as well as the couple who were driving it. But for some reason it didn't look right hand drive in the picture. IN this day and age, its almost impossible for something like that to not go public.

I just searched targa Tasmania, and entrant cars, with lambos and it was pretty easy to find the videos as well as the couple who were driving it. But for some reason it didn't look right hand drive in the picture. IN this day and age, its almost impossible for something like that to not go public.

I completely agree, I was contacted by a lot of people when it happened, there is a lot more in the background and not all necessarily related to this incident. It’s all good we all move on.