Manual LP570s...

LPenthusiast

Anyone know how many manual LP570s there are and the split between SL and Performante? Curious - they seem fairly rare...?

I saw the post on gen 1 SLs but couldn't find a topic on 570s...

Also - does anyone know how many 570s in total were made?

sorry if there are previous posts - I tried a few searches...

thanks in advance

I'm not sure if it's ever been posted but there may be 3-5 coupes and I know of two perfermontes. One is blue in the U.S. One was orange in Canada

US-spec manual cars: There are four LP-570 Superleggeras and three LP570 Performante Spyders. There is also an orange Performante that is Canadian spec. It was in the US for awhile but I don't know if the EPA and DOT releases were obtained.

US-spec manual cars: There are four LP-570 Superleggeras and three LP570 Performante Spyders. There is also an orange Performante that is Canadian spec. It was in the US for awhile but I don't know if the EPA and DOT releases were obtained.

Thanks very much for the information. No wonder I didn't see many. I just bought a Nero Noctis Performante with a manual transmission. Absolutely love the gated shifter and the smoothness of the mechanism.....engine sound is just amazing....I'm thrilled to have a manual....came from a manual R8...

Thanks very much for the information. No wonder I didn't see many. I just bought a Nero Noctis Performante with a manual transmission. Absolutely love the gated shifter and the smoothness of the mechanism.....engine sound is just amazing....I'm thrilled to have a manual....came from a manual R8...

Pics?

Congratulations. That's a very rare car. Where did you find it? Do you have 12658 or 13197?

Probably bought the black one that had just over 10k on it - was listed for sale recently and looked great!

Yes it was the black one that was listed and is 12658....will send some pics soon....gated shifter is just great....

Thanks for the confirmation. Nothing like a heel-toe downshift executed by YOU and not a computer!

Congrats on the find! Very Rare and Very Fun!

I have a 2011 6-speed LP570

Black too!

Tons of fun .. .especially since this one is a UGR TT Stage 3

20140223_151825Large_zps8247531f.jpg

20140223_152022Large_zpsd18d65fe.jpg

wow...that must be amazing in stick...timing the shifts must be hard with all that power...

thanks for all the kind words forum members...

Amazing amounts of fun with the manual.

Timing shifts is obviously quicker vs stock , but not hard at all. Keeps you focused ;-)

Enjoy your car!! A Top down cruise while rowing the gears is unlike anything else!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the confirmation. Nothing like a heel-toe downshift executed by YOU and not a computer!

Welcome to Lambopower OldSchol!

Great seeing you on here! See you soon!

Also - does anyone know how many 570s in total were made?

Congrats on an amazing car!

I also like to know how many LP570s (Superleggera, Performante, STS, Squadra Corse, and Edizione Tecnica) were produced total in the world!? I emailed my Factory connections...let's see what I can get from them?

Welcome to Lambopower OldSchol!

Great seeing you on here! See you soon!

Hey Toofdoc. Been here awhile but just not very active. Still can't figure out how to correct the spelling on my screen name to "Oldschool"

Looking forward to the Nemacolin drive in October.

Add a blue perf to that. I have seen 3 perf in the flesh which makes me think there are more.

Add a blue perf to that. I have seen 3 perf in the flesh which makes me think there are more.

Add a blue perf to what? One of the 3 US spec cars is Blu Caelum. There may be more 6-speed manuals from Canada that made it to the US besides the orange one.

• 2 weeks later...

That car was for sale in toronto for 240k CAD and it sat for half a year until chicago motor car bought it and imported the car into the US. Beautiful car, used to see it all the time jn the window as its close to where I work.

That is a Canadian spec car and will require DOT and EPA releases to be licensed by any state in the US. When I called the dealer about four months ago they could not tell me if those releases had been obtained.