2003 blu hera

pongc

Hi all - Need your help again

My next target to get into the exotic market:

2003 Used Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2L 2dr Coupe at CNC Motors Inc. Serving Ontario, CA, IID 13913262

VIN: ZHWBU16MX3LA00839

the carfax report looks clean. The dealer doesnt have much info on the car besides that a RWD conversion has been done.

I would like to find out more about the service history of the car, specifically the major service at 10/15k.

Obviously I will get a PPI with compression test/leakdown, but I like to get info on the history as well if anyone knows this car.

Thanks

Hi all - Need your help again

My next target to get into the exotic market:

2003 Used Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2L 2dr Coupe at CNC Motors Inc. Serving Ontario, CA, IID 13913262

VIN: ZHWBU16MX3LA00839

the carfax report looks clean. The dealer doesnt have much info on the car besides that a RWD conversion has been done.

I would like to find out more about the service history of the car, specifically the major service at 10/15k.

Obviously I will get a PPI with compression test/leakdown, but I like to get info on the history as well if anyone knows this car.

Thanks

That car isnt blue hera. Its monterey blue. It is well known here on the site and the rwd conversion was done by SP engineering when the car was owned by the owner.

Thanks for the correction- yes Blu monterey.

So in terms of history- outside the rwd conversion, which I am fine with, esp if its done by a reputable place like SP eng, any other concerns with this car?

Thanks. In reading other articles, RWD was mentioned as one of the best upgrades to get as well. My main concern would only be how it affects resaleability if there are potential buyers who only want AWD/ all stock.

In terms of the history - The dealer did mention that many people who called up all seem to know the car very well. Maybe its my poor googling skills but I cant find anything about the car based on VIN/sp eng site/ this & other lambo related sites. Any help (link to other threads/etc) on that front would be greatly appreciated.

The only other bit of info the dealer shared is that since the car is a bank reposession, it was re-keyed. This reason was the same justification they provided for not having the service records for the car.

The oil filter MAY have the dealers service facility number written on it, (if the technician took the time to write it on there) along with the date it was changed. You can then call that dealer and ask for records.

I have had luck that way in the past.

Thanks. Since the car was supposedly owned/maintained by SP Eng - I did send an email to them as well to see if they have any information they can share.

Some of the links I found with references to this car

http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/photo/4164...,0,0/photo.aspx

https://www.madwhips.com/photo/53910/2003-l...-on-maya-rims-7 (based on picture match only)

The second link showed that the car may have been sold through roy/cats exotics, and was owned by a Kevin Cornwall in portland, OR

Thanks. Since the car was supposedly owned/maintained by SP Eng - I did send an email to them as well to see if they have any information they can share.

Some of the links I found with references to this car

http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/photo/4164...,0,0/photo.aspx

https://www.madwhips.com/photo/53910/2003-l...-on-maya-rims-7 (based on picture match only)

The second link showed that the car may have been sold through roy/cats exotics, and was owned by a Kevin Cornwall in portland, OR

There are three of them. One had a bunch of Sacramento Kings stuff sewed into the seats as it belonged to the Malouf's at one time.

There are three of them. One had a bunch of Sacramento Kings stuff sewed into the seats as it belonged to the Malouf's at one time.

Yes, I know that one and the owner. It's a fantastic looking car. One of the best colors on the Murci.

Thanks. In reading other articles, RWD was mentioned as one of the best upgrades to get as well. My main concern would only be how it affects resaleability if there are potential buyers who only want AWD/ all stock.

In terms of the history - The dealer did mention that many people who called up all seem to know the car very well. Maybe its my poor googling skills but I cant find anything about the car based on VIN/sp eng site/ this & other lambo related sites. Any help (link to other threads/etc) on that front would be greatly appreciated.

The only other bit of info the dealer shared is that since the car is a bank reposession, it was re-keyed. This reason was the same justification they provided for not having the service records for the car.

Ya, I agree with you on the resale aspect. I have the OEM parts to go back to AWD with mine.

If you want to know about the car, please feel free to message me. Sp did not do the RWD conversion, the front diff locked up on me. I put 24k of the miles on that car and I did buy it from Alex. I can tell you exactly what it needs currently.

FYI, there are no cats on the car, so not sure how that will play out for your areas smog testing, for me it wasn't a problem. The dealer doesn't know much about the car and I haven't published much about it either...other than I've driven it a lot and it's been on several runs and factory giro's.

Pm me for more info.