Found my dream lambo - true manual LP640 Roadster in Nero Aldebaran

LPenthusiast

I still can't believe I finally found one. It's in mint condition with 1500miles and looks stunning with a Grigio Pheonix interior. Still can't stop looking at it from all angles whenever I go to my garage. The car is epic! What a sound as you accelerate and the gated shifting feels so solid...just truly amazing...

Massive shout out for Ed Bolian who helped me find this car and arranged the deal and everything. I know you all know Ed well from this board and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. He is a true enthusiast and one of the best dealers I have ever dealt with. Some highlights include;

- He was offered materially higher for the car after we agreed our deal and did not change anything - he even offered to share the profit if I wanted to take the higher deal from the buyer who contacted him - can't say fairer than that..

- I was also buying a manual Performante at the same time from a different person and he helped me verify some of the history of the car with his contacts at Lamborghini - so helpful and thoughtful...

- He was very honest and balanced when doing a full inspection and service on the car. He has one the longest running techs in the US, if not the longest. Ed's communications including descriptions, pictures and thoughts were just great.

- I had some fairly tight delivery timeframe constraints and he exceeded them with the car arriving on a Sunday morning allowing me to maximize my enjoyment of the car during my vacation time.

Ed is a great guy and I can't speak highly enough of him - a real pleasure.

I'm in love with this murci....one of the last of the great Lambos with the bizzarrini v12...I love these analog cars...they do seem underrated vs what else is out there and I think it will and should adjust over time...

I feel blessed to own a manual LP570 and a manual LP640....both so different but both epic in their own way but 100% lambo!

Thank you for the kind words Steve. I am so glad that you love the car. It is truly something special. Here are a few pics to hold the rest of you guys over!

1-1024x604.jpg

3.jpg

7-1024x452.jpg

8-1024x768.jpg

Glad to welcome another member to the LP Stick LP640 Club!

An 09! Even more rare! Congrats! It's a small club but Lambopower has quite a few members of the manual LP640 owners. Mine is the same color but a coupe. Absolutely love it.

Very strong US Representation of the Manual LP Murcis.

Whiteout - 07 Telesto Coupe

JJG - 07 Monterey Coupe

Mondi - 07 Atlas Coupe

Assman - 07 Aldebaran Coupe

MrEd - 08 Verde Ithaca Coupe

Bespoke - 08 Verde Ithaca Roadster

LPEnthusiast - 09 Aldebaran Roadster

Roy - 10 LP670

Very strong US Representation of the Manual LP Murcis.

Whiteout - 07 Telesto Coupe

JJG - 07 Monterey Coupe

Mondi - 07 Atlas Coupe

Assman - 07 Aldebaran Coupe

MrEd - 08 Verde Ithaca Coupe

Bespoke - 08 Verde Ithaca Roadster

LPEnthusiast - 09 Aldebaran Roadster

Roy - 10 LP670

Manual LP670SV ;)

Manual LP670SV ;)

Yes. That was the US list. I haven't kept up with the European and ROW owners. Spectacular car you have. I love it.