FS: Atermarket & OEM Huracan and Rolls-Royce Ghost Parts

beddu

Hello Guys,

So I will shortly have a rather large sale of items, both OEM and Aftermarket for Lamborghini Huracan and Rolls-Royce Ghost. Whilst I wait to get all pictures up and dimensions figured I want to start raising some intents of purchase. Just a few pointers though:

- All items are sold as seen; all OEM parts from the Huracan came from a Saudi-specification MY2015 Huracan with 300mi of use only. The Rolls-Royce Ghost items are BRAND NEW IN BOX

- As shipping to the states for smaller items is generally not very economical, a lot sale is preferable. I will schedule freight shipping for larger items, whereby it will only be delivered up until your nearest airport and you will need to appoint a customs agent to clear the items through the airport. It's a minimal of extra hassle but it saves a lot of cost. Case in point, I sent an ECU for a Lotus to NC (0.5kg) via DHL for $130. I am also sending an Exige Hardtop (15kg) to San Diego for $250. It's a no-brainer

- As some items I'm still waiting to be readily available, and the documentation process for shipping by freight is very long, I just urge to anyone please to have some patience with me. I'm relatively fresh here but I'll give all contact details to assure that I'm just doing my best to get everything out in a timely manner.

So without further ado:

Brand New

- Novitec ECU for Rolls-Royce Ghost, available now; Retail EUR2.890 (Around $3320 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR2.450 ($2850). US Dealer is selling at $4930..

- 2x Novitec Lowering Module for Rolls-Royce Ghost, available now: Retail EUR1.750ea. (Around $2010 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR1.500ea. ($1725). US Dealer is selling at $2970..

- Mansory Steering Wheel for Rolls-Royce Ghost, available now; Retail EUR2.180 (Around $2505 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR1.850 ($920)

- Mansory Matts for Rolls-Royce Ghost, available now; Retail EUR920 (Around $1060 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR800

- 2x Mansory M8 21x9.5 Front Wheels for Rolls-Royce Ghost painted matt black, available now; Sell price $3000

- ADV.1 5.0CS Center-Lock 20/21" Wheels for Huracan with Center-Lock hubs and bearings, brand new Pirelli P-Zero Corsa tyres, never used, available as of today hopefully; Retail EUR18.492-16 (Around $21,250 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR16.500-00 ($19,000). These are as seen on my thread about the vehicle build Link

Used

- Huracan Rear Bumper in Verde Mantis, available shortly; Retail EUR2.196-18 (Around $2550 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR1.400 ($1610)

- Huracan Rear Diffuser w/ Camera opening, available shortly; Retail EUR1.239-29 (Around $1430 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR800 ($925)

- Huracan Front Crash Bar, available shortly; Retail EUR, sell price EUR450 ($520)

- Huracan Engine Bay Plastic Surround Panels, available shortly; Retail EUR2.256-91 (Around $2600 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR1650 ($1905)

- Huracan Engine Bonnet in Black Plastic, available as of today hopefully; Retail EUR4.325-61 (Around $4990 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR3500 ($4040)

- Huracan Stock Muffler (available after 2 months for sale, possibly straight from the States), 300mi from new; Retail EUR5.784-54 (Around $6670 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR4000 ($4610)

So there you have it, any interests do let me know.

Slight Correction - it would seem this sham of a tuner didn't include hubs for the central-locking wheels. I'll update on if they've even been made yet or not, in the latter case giving a commensurate reduction in price for the wheel set

Forgot to add, these are all parts that were bought for a car that was then sold before they were ever installed, or parts that were from a car that is now actually sold, hence such a load of parts! For any interests please send a direct message as preferable means of contact

Nobody? Before I start putting them on eBay?

do you have a link or pictures of the ghost parts. may be interested. if you can PM them, that would be great

Hello Guys,

So I will shortly have a rather large sale of items, both OEM and Aftermarket for Lamborghini Huracan and Rolls-Royce Ghost. Whilst I wait to get all pictures up and dimensions figured I want to start raising some intents of purchase. Just a few pointers though:

- All items are sold as seen; all OEM parts from the Huracan came from a Saudi-specification MY2015 Huracan with 300mi of use only. The Rolls-Royce Ghost items are BRAND NEW IN BOX

- As shipping to the states for smaller items is generally not very economical, a lot sale is preferable. I will schedule freight shipping for larger items, whereby it will only be delivered up until your nearest airport and you will need to appoint a customs agent to clear the items through the airport. It's a minimal of extra hassle but it saves a lot of cost. Case in point, I sent an ECU for a Lotus to NC (0.5kg) via DHL for $130. I am also sending an Exige Hardtop (15kg) to San Diego for $250. It's a no-brainer

- As some items I'm still waiting to be readily available, and the documentation process for shipping by freight is very long, I just urge to anyone please to have some patience with me. I'm relatively fresh here but I'll give all contact details to assure that I'm just doing my best to get everything out in a timely manner.

So without further ado:

Brand New

- Novitec ECU for Rolls-Royce Ghost, available now; Retail EUR2.890 (Around $3320 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR2.450 ($2850). US Dealer is selling at $4930..

- 2x Novitec Lowering Module for Rolls-Royce Ghost, available now: Retail EUR1.750ea. (Around $2010 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR1.500ea. ($1725). US Dealer is selling at $2970..

- Mansory Steering Wheel for Rolls-Royce Ghost, available now; Retail EUR2.180 (Around $2505 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR1.850 ($920)

- Mansory Matts for Rolls-Royce Ghost, available now; Retail EUR920 (Around $1060 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR800

- 2x Mansory M8 21x9.5 Front Wheels for Rolls-Royce Ghost painted matt black, available now; Sell price $3000

- ADV.1 5.0CS Center-Lock 20/21" Wheels for Huracan with Center-Lock hubs and bearings, brand new Pirelli P-Zero Corsa tyres, never used, available as of today hopefully; Retail EUR18.492-16 (Around $21,250 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR16.500-00 ($19,000). These are as seen on my thread about the vehicle build Link

Used

- Huracan Rear Bumper in Verde Mantis, available shortly; Retail EUR2.196-18 (Around $2550 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR1.400 ($1610)

- Huracan Rear Diffuser w/ Camera opening, available shortly; Retail EUR1.239-29 (Around $1430 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR800 ($925)

- Huracan Front Crash Bar, available shortly; Retail EUR, sell price EUR450 ($520)

- Huracan Engine Bay Plastic Surround Panels, available shortly; Retail EUR2.256-91 (Around $2600 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR1650 ($1905)

- Huracan Engine Bonnet in Black Plastic, available as of today hopefully; Retail EUR4.325-61 (Around $4990 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR3500 ($4040)

- Huracan Stock Muffler (available after 2 months for sale, possibly straight from the States), 300mi from new; Retail EUR5.784-54 (Around $6670 without shipping and tax), sell price EUR4000 ($4610)

So there you have it, any interests do let me know.

I'd interested in lowering module for Ghost.

Do you have pictures of

Mansory Steering Wheel for Rolls-Royce Ghost,

- Mansory Matts for Rolls-Royce Ghost,

Find pictures below:

Mansory Mats

DSC_0123_zps28qmj6il.jpg

Mansory Steering Wheel

DSC_0120_zpstrx2dtz9.jpg

Novitec ECU in Box

DSC_0119_zpsnquaaglf.jpg

DSC_0118_zpssntr3vb8.jpg

Novitec Lowering Module in Box

DSC_0117_zpssjvrglnc.jpg

DSC_0126_zpsddd7jtrk.jpg

Pair of Mansory M8/1 Front Wheels in 10.0x22J ET23 painted Matt Black by Mansory

DSC_0114_zpsz8waba9b.jpg

DSC_0111_zpsnk98j8vh.jpg

Huracan Engine Bonnet

DSC_0069_zps40g8zthh.jpg

DSC_0068_zpscmigakkq.jpg

DSC_0067_zpspae3guhx.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...