Which one?

Fortis

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats! I would go with red or white my self, I have grown out of black lambos (I like the lp640 in black) I think the A in black calms it down a lot.

The SV will look great in your beautiful house!!

Thank you TeeTruss, I still like black cars but all my others are black, Lambo needs to stand out :)

Way to go!

Just a suggestion

Bianco Canopus with Blu Sideris matte SV logo Blu Sideris interior. White / Purple safe and striking killed me to switch from that spec.

No matter what you can't go wrong - I tried they denied me more than a few times.

That sounds like a great combo but I love black red interiors.

Dealer just called Lamborghini Italy want my deposit, DL copy and signed contract :eusa_dance:

Congrats Fortis. Please pick purple ;)

Then it will be a truely rare car

Congrats Fortis. Please pick purple ;)

Then it will be a truely rare car

Purple looks insane but it wouldn't be my first choice, maybe If I were to keep the car forever I would be more daring with the color but realistically on a 7 figure car which I will very likely sell in a relatively short period of time (my attention span is very short) it's too risky.

My favorite choices in exact order, white, red, black.

I also think the car would look great in a satin finish paint, silvers or grey but then again there aren't many colors which don't work on this car.

Congrats Fortis, Bianco Canopus is my favorite shade on the Aventador ... and those specs your friend put together look absolutely amazing.

My only doubt would be the sport seats ... but I do feel a Superveloce needs these, but being 2m05 tall I would probably be better off with the optional comfort seats.

That white on black with red details SV Roadster looks absolutely amazing!

The link to this configuration in my Virtual Car Configurator ... just in case you guys want to play with it.

Congrats Fortis, Bianco Canopus is my favorite shade on the Aventador ... and those specs your friend put together look absolutely amazing.

My only doubt would be the sport seats ... but I do feel a Superveloce needs these, but being 2m05 tall I would probably be better off with the optional comfort seats.

That white on black with red details SV Roadster looks absolutely amazing!

The link to this configuration in my Virtual Car Configurator ... just in case you guys want to play with it.

Thank you LamboCars, last time I was upset about not being very tall was in high school :icon_mrgreen: the seats will be perfect for me and I wouldn't have a SV without them, those seats are a crucial part of SV's identity.

In the last week I've been on your configurator almost daily :turboalex: thank you so much for putting together such a fantastic tool and for all your hard work and effort!

That white/red combo looks terrific Fortis! Those seats look amazing. However, not sure about the red on the side mirrors. Have you tried it in black?

That white/red combo looks terrific Fortis! Those seats look amazing. However, not sure about the red on the side mirrors. Have you tried it in black?

Thank you murcivu, the SV mirrors are black, the configurator doesn't have the black and red option, you are right the red would look a lot better on a black background, the red accents will only be vinyl wrap if it looks wrong easy to peel off, there are few other subtle red accents (at the suggestion of my friend) I would like to add for contrast here and there.

Very clean but still stands out. I like your style :) . congrats!

I always like this color combo, I wanted on my Gallardo Superleggera but the factory denied the red stitching/contrast, I was quite disappointed, hopefully they will do this one for me, also I hope it looks as good or better IRL, sometimes renders can be deceiving.

Beautiful SV!! It's darn near perfect!

Thank you!

(Sorry Fortis for hj'ing the thread a bit. Just needed to say thank you. :) And yes, I like how you spec'd out your SV roadster too! ;) )

Congrats Fortis! I'm glad you got your allocation

I love how you have spec'd her out.

Thank you, actually my allocation isn't confirmed yet, my dealer showed me an email from Lamborghini Italy, they were saying that all of the 500 roadsters were sold out but some orders aren't 100% confirmed yet (not sure exactly what that means, perhaps they are expressions of interest only), because of that the dealer couldn't actually enter the transaction in the LOOM, he was asked to send the paperwork, co tract, proof of deposit, etc. via email, so I paid the deposit, provided copy of my DL, signed the contract and everything was sent to Italy, now I have to sit tight and wait.

My only hope is because Lamborghini asked us to put the order in and have it 100% executed, why would they ask if they didn't think they had a car for me?

At the end of the day if it's meant to happen it will if not I will just have to "suffer" with my Huracan until the Huracan SL gets here :icon_mrgreen: