Went to Monterey and found blue!

Kevin M.

I've been eyeing this car for a couple of months now and low and behold there she was in Monterey at the Concorso a couple of weeks ago. Lambo of a Bellevue brought her and some others down for the show.

Monterey blue is a color that just pops in so many ways, it's a different shade in the day and at night, and the cream interior just sets it off.

She's a one owner car with 5300 miles, and was a CPO'd car, picked her up on Friday with a full tank of gas and was empty by 12P Sunday! It's by far the most incredible car I've owned and ever driven.

A few of us got together after a car meet today for a drive and lunch, a mom walks in and asks if any of us own the one with doors that go up because her daughter would love to see that and take a picture, it was awesome to see her excitement while I let her sit inside and take some pics while her mom says "oh your brother is going to be jealous". :D

While I was looking for a manual, I am very pleased with the egear and find myself enjoying egear. The obese rear end, blind spots, and avoiding the people that drive crazy just to snap pictures is enough to worry about in itself. I usually modify exhausts but the sound of the factory with the roadster is just perfect, any louder and it would be intolerable.

I feel very fortunate to own this SUPER car!

Enough ranting enjoy some pics.

20835390420_c77fb5f21a.jpg

20400589164_1a9477229c.jpg

20996996036_7110a59682.jpg

Here she was in Monterey at the Concorso..

20835244649_58eb7df59a.jpg

I usually modify exhausts but the sound of the factory with the roadster is just perfect, any louder and it would be intolerable.

Congratulations! This is my favorite color combination ext/int.

I wish more folks felt the way you and I do about the exhaust. Delete the cats...OK, fine...but leave the factory muffler! The small gain in horsepower is not worth losing the ability to hear the beautiful harmonics the engine produces!

Congrats! Luxeous has the same color and it always steals the show.

:)

Congrats dude, welcome to the club! If you haven't yet, you should XPEL the entire car. I did mine and gives you great peace of mind while also allowing you to clean it super easy.

If you are ever in LA hit me up, would be cool go for a drive!

Congratulations. That is one beautiful car.

Interesting to note the different look that the native colour Hercules alloys gives compared with the black wheels on Luxeous car. Monterey blue is a colour that carries both equally well.

Looks FANTASTIC, though I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to find your manual, the car you "settled" for is a beauty.

Thanks guys!! Yes I did want the manual, but after seeing the Monterey blue in person I was sold on it!

Congrats dude, welcome to the club! If you haven't yet, you should XPEL the entire car. I did mine and gives you great peace of mind while also allowing you to clean it super easy.

If you are ever in LA hit me up, would be cool go for a drive!

Thank you, I will do that after I respray the front bumper, it has some chips and slight a small crack in the curved area.

We may head to Newport next weekend so I'll do that!

Thanks again guys!!

Monterrey Blue was developed for Vik I believe....after his epic downfall from grace, they changed the name to Blue Nethus (and the color slightly according to some but barely noticeable to the naked eye).

Car looks fantastic. Only thing I would change is powder coat those wheels piano black and be done. The silver wheels do not do justice to that car!

I'm just the opposite -- I prefer chrome/silver.

Sweet...

I'll side with the black wheels. They change the whole look. Love it. But hey, make 'em pink if you want. It's your car. Regardless Blu Monterey can't be beat.