Went to Monterey and found blue!

Kevin M.

Beautiful!! Congrats.

Yes, a friend of mine has a roadster e-gear lp640 and the standard factory exhaust is fantastic. I was shocked that it was standard!

Monterrey Blue was developed for Vik I believe....after his epic downfall from grace, they changed the name to Blue Nethus (and the color slightly according to some but barely noticeable to the naked eye).

Ah, I see thanks!

Congrats! That is a perfect color and spec... Leaving the wheels or going black?

Leaving them for now, I like the silver with the blue, but I am going to redo the calipers, I'm thinking yellow has a nice contrast, a matching blue would be nice as well..

Anyone have pics of the silver with blue?

21039965056_2897183ec6.jpg

20879347089_3708303535.jpg

20445060113_9d51f3f735.jpg

Love this shot!

20878101320_d0dc70d772.jpg

Sweet...

I'll side with the black wheels. They change the whole look. Love it. But hey, make 'em pink if you want. It's your car. Regardless Blu Monterey can't be beat.

Pink it is!

Beautiful!! Congrats.

Yes, a friend of mine has a roadster e-gear lp640 and the standard factory exhaust is fantastic. I was shocked that it was standard!

Thank you! Yes it really sounds modified

Monterrey Blue was developed for Vik I believe....after his epic downfall from grace, they changed the name to Blue Nethus (and the color slightly according to some but barely noticeable to the naked eye).

Correct, a little tweak...VIC owned the rights to the two paint colors, Rosso Vic and Monterey Blue, named by him and developed by him for the 'Running of the Bulls" event that happened almost every year from the old Lamborghini Orange County to Monterey. Of course, when they went there separate ways...the rights were pulled...OR as some say, which I think is more correct..the rights were thrown back in his face by Lamborghini Corp at the time.

Congrats! Beautiful color. When we got together, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Luxeous...his car of course ;)

LOL you are making me blush! Haha can't wait to have you join the MB/BN club as well. :)

Here's a photo of my wheels, black hermera with CCB's and colormatched blue calipers. I love em!

MontereyAtLNB.png.jpg

Saw that, looks very nice. Left a message for Steve, no return call.

Hey Kevin,

I just sent him an email. Not sure how often he checks the front office phone. He's usually very prompt.

Larry

Spoke with Steve this morning Kevin. You should have a message.

Anyone that has a Murci and is interested PM me. A lot of tire kickers out there.

Ah, I see thanks!

Leaving them for now, I like the silver with the blue, but I am going to redo the calipers, I'm thinking yellow has a nice contrast, a matching blue would be nice as well..

Anyone have pics of the silver with blue?

21039965056_2897183ec6.jpg

20879347089_3708303535.jpg

20445060113_9d51f3f735.jpg

Love this shot!

20878101320_d0dc70d772.jpg

Pink it is!

Thank you! Yes it really sounds modified

The one with the silver wheels is mine. I still have it, still love it. I don't drive it much anymore but all I have to do is stand behind it and look at it from that view and I go and get the keys.

Details? Price? Materials? Cf?

Carbon Fiber!

It’s a long story that started with a client that knew what he wanted at any cost. An outsourcing attempt failed so Steve did it himself resulting in something better than you could ever outsource. The initial cost of the first pc including tooling was $100K. He’s now making another one for another customer at half that. If there’s a lot of interest the price will continue to go down.

(He approves of this message BTW, one of the most stand up guys you'll ever meet).

Not meant to be a thread hijack... Feel free to PM me for more info.

Love the Blu you guys!

Congrats on the purchase, it's a beautiful car. Saw it in the showroom floor at Bellevue when I picked mine up.

Congrats on the purchase, it's a beautiful car. Saw it in the showroom floor at Bellevue when I picked mine up.

Thanks Mondi, Jared and his guys were a pleasure to deal with. Congrats on yours too!

I've been eyeing this car for a couple of months now and low and behold there she was in Monterey at the Concorso a couple of weeks ago. Lambo of a Bellevue brought her and some others down for the show.

Monterey blue is a color that just pops in so many ways, it's a different shade in the day and at night, and the cream interior just sets it off.

She's a one owner car with 5300 miles, and was a CPO'd car, picked her up on Friday with a full tank of gas and was empty by 12P Sunday! It's by far the most incredible car I've owned and ever driven.

A few of us got together after a car meet today for a drive and lunch, a mom walks in and asks if any of us own the one with doors that go up because her daughter would love to see that and take a picture, it was awesome to see her excitement while I let her sit inside and take some pics while her mom says "oh your brother is going to be jealous". :D

While I was looking for a manual, I am very pleased with the egear and find myself enjoying egear. The obese rear end, blind spots, and avoiding the people that drive crazy just to snap pictures is enough to worry about in itself. I usually modify exhausts but the sound of the factory with the roadster is just perfect, any louder and it would be intolerable.

I feel very fortunate to own this SUPER car!

Enough ranting enjoy some pics.

20835390420_c77fb5f21a.jpg

20400589164_1a9477229c.jpg

20996996036_7110a59682.jpg

Here she was in Monterey at the Concorso..

20835244649_58eb7df59a.jpg

Looks brand new and beautiful, congrats!