Narcos - Netflix Series

emanon

3 shows into Season 1... it's awesome thus far. For a new show, it's already pretty well developed and building, plus there is a reasonable amount of hot chicks with minimal to no clothing. :icon_thumleft:

Yes about 50% of it is spoken in spanish with subtitles, but it's not irritating at all (I normally hate that shit). Unless they really fcuk up this show is going to be huge.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out about it on Sunday pm. Finished the series last night... Haven't looked into who produced it but they did one hell of a job. Netflix has been killing it as far as new shows.

Damnit now I have anther series to watch...Netflix stop trying to take over my evenings!

Yup I watched episode one the other night and loved it. Netflix has been killing it! I really like Sense8 also but sometimes they take some of the scenes too far.

3 shows into Season 1... it's awesome thus far. For a new show, it's already pretty well developed and building, plus there is a reasonable amount of hot chicks with minimal to no clothing. :icon_thumleft:

The prostitute that was getting gang raped in the second episode is a friend of one of my daughters that practically grew up in my house.

Awkward.

The prostitute that was getting gang raped in the second episode is a friend of one of my daughters that practically grew up in my house.

Not into the gang rape thing... but that chick was hot.

Just stayed up all nite and watched the entire season. Crazy intenese, wow, Loved every second of it. On a side note, My gf knew and acted with half the cast on telemundo and a spanish movie. Highly recommended...damn that was good!

Damn I have to watch it now, I got Netflix and I thought they had nothing decent on, I was quite disappointed, this might just restore my faith.

Damn I have to watch it now, I got Netflix and I thought they had nothing decent on, I was quite disappointed, this might just restore my faith.

Nothing good??? That has to be an Australian thing. In Korea last year I got crap on Netflix with my US login but as soon as I VPNd in and it looked like I was back in the US I had my full compliment of choices.

Nothing good??? That has to be an Australian thing. In Korea last year I got crap on Netflix with my US login but as soon as I VPNd in and it looked like I was back in the US I had my full compliment of choices.

You might be right, I was expecting all the latest TV series but not many are on, most available movies are few years old.

What is VPNd and can I get it?

You might be right, I was expecting all the latest TV series but not many are on, most available movies are few years old.

What is VPNd and can I get it?

http://mobile.pcmag.com/security/36650-the...r-2015?origref=

Also you probably want Hulu for the latest "on TV right NOW" stuff.