675LT

Hovik

4 hours ago, Destructo said:

I'd wager that most don't have them anymore. Moved onto the next best thing. Seems the duration for new car purchases is getting shorter and shorter. Great for second-hand pick ups, but I'd be very interested to see how many original owners have retained them and overall impressions as well. 

Sadly, activity has dropped off so severely that I think getting a response may not happen.

What happened to this site? Before it went down for months it was active and awesome for lots of topics more than Lambo. Miss the old days on here

On 5/9/2020 at 3:22 PM, topcabron said:

Sadly, activity has dropped off so severely that I think getting a response may not happen.

11 hours ago, jackhorner said:

What happened to this site? Before it went down for months it was active and awesome for lots of topics more than Lambo. Miss the old days on here

yes, I miss the activity years ago. Now, the only alternatives for Lamborghini forums are not good, and this one is slowly dying.

Can't speak for the 675, but the consensus remains, owning a mac out of warranty is painful.

Interested to see what Brooks thinks of the 765LT when it's delivered.

17 hours ago, jackhorner said:

It's a tough equation to crack, I wish we had more interaction. Traffic has been fair, but only a few are responding. Wish I had the answer. 

On 5/15/2020 at 7:20 PM, Destructo said:

It's a tough equation to crack, I wish we had more interaction. Traffic has been fair, but only a few are responding. Wish I had the answer. 

I suspect it’s because no one wants to post anything interesting anymore or insight into their lives that might come back to bite them.  All that is left is speculation a few pictures and the odd technical question. 

5 hours ago, topjay said:

I suspect it’s because no one wants to post anything interesting anymore or insight into their lives that might come back to bite them.  All that is left is speculation a few pictures and the odd technical question. 

Absolutely agree with you.

I think more and more people are running in the more "stealth wealth" modus operandi when it comes to being online. 

20 hours ago, Destructo said:

Absolutely agree with you.

I think more and more people are running in the more "stealth wealth" modus operandi when it comes to being online. 

I'm sorry to say it but the long LP shutdown to re-tool the site forced people to adopt to other social media platforms.

I wish this place stayed a dive bar - those were the fun days.

8 minutes ago, escobar said:

I'm sorry to say it but the long LP shutdown to re-tool the site forced people to adopt to other social media platforms.

download.jpg

Short of the P1, this is the best modern Mclaren they made. Definitely more of a driver's car. Congrats!

Thank you

I hope my first impressions last every drive

i found myself the majority of my day just staring at the this world of art.

On 5/18/2020 at 3:47 PM, escobar said:

Maybe not. First, I love this forum but have to admit I went from a daily user to maybe a weekly user here. A lot of forums have shutdown over the last few years to retool. I’d say without exception every forum has. But their engagement has been pretty consistent.

This is just my opinion as a lurker observing from the side lines, but LP hasn’t had the friendliest group of members in the past. At times it seemed like school-yard bullying. Even if you weren’t the kid getting ganged up on and called a “cunt”, it’s reasonable to assume that some visitors would rather engage in discussions elsewhere after reading the comments. The retooling just made it easier to write LP off. I’ve been fortunate to have received a lot of help from members here. But those members have also stopped participating. 

In any event, things have gotten much better and the moderators have done a great job at improving the friendliness of the forum. 

1 hour ago, profunctional said:

Maybe not. First, I love this forum but have to admit I went from a daily user to maybe a weekly user here. A lot of forums have shutdown over the last few years to retool. I’d say without exception every forum has. But their engagement has been pretty consistent.

This is just my opinion as a lurker observing from the side lines, but LP hasn’t had the friendliest group of members in the past. At times it seemed like school-yard bullying. Even if you weren’t the kid getting ganged up on and called a “cunt”, it’s reasonable to assume that some visitors would rather engage in discussions elsewhere after reading the comments. The retooling just made it easier to write LP off. I’ve been fortunate to have received a lot of help from members here. But those members have also stopped participating. 

In any event, things have gotten much better and the moderators have done a great job at improving the friendliness of the forum. 

true that...

what other forums have you been visiting?

and, beautiful 675!

10 hours ago, profunctional said:

Thanks for the comments. The retooling issue initially murdered any residual momentum that was here, but sadly it's been a slow slug since. There has been decent traffic, but engagement is obviously on the low side. How to remedy that? More original content was on the plan, we had a review scheduled with the EVO Spyder, but COVID put an end to that very quickly. At this point it's just being the stop for people interested in Lamborghini's and know of our existence for the time being.

Congrats on the car TopCarbon.! Enjoy in good health....and drive the shit out of it!