Burning Man

capt_chaos

any footage of the guy running to his actual, flaming death?

found this video and pic of him...his tshirt describes him pretty well although still an understatement.

43E26E2200000578-4849730-image-m-69_1504495411702.jpg

Yes there has been more then one idiot running into the hot coals and close to the fire over the years, in Utah a couple years ago was the first BM related fatality at a regional burn, the guy ran way in the fire and they never got him out, this time the poor rescue people risked their lives to pull him out to try and save him, even though they surround the fire and look at the crowd to see if there are any runners..this guy evaded all of them, something they have to live for the rest of their lives poor people...

Someone got run over Monday also but survived, it happens with 70000+ people I'm always amazed there aren't more injuries as you can climb and participate on just about everything safety is 3rd!

About 15years ago before it got so big I remember in Sacramento there were a few people who were treated for burns from burning man who got too high and too close to the fire.

Exhibit A natural selection....play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I am sure some sane people had to risk their lives to try and save that idiot.

You gotta feel it for all the high on everything people out there - you see something like that while tripping it's a bad idea.

So norcal, for someone who hasn't been but wants to do this right, what's your advice? I'm guessing #1 - go with ppl who've been there many times?