ToofDoc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Andy, she's a beaut!

Side question, do you, or anyone else on here for that matter, prefer the sound of the engine from a Pre-LP G? I dunno why, but crazy little me wants to pick up an LP and swap motors for that 5.0 sound, with a full build of course (;

Thoughts/opinions?

Enjoy!

I have heard MANY pre-LP Gs and they all sound insanely loud. But I believe most of them have an aftermarket exhaust on them! I haven't found a stock pre-LP G yet to hear its true engine note.

Hey Andy,

Good to see you back on the road in a G, even if it is only temporary.

Thanks Dave! I'm excited about this G. Not a manual, but still a lot of fun. See you soon!

Gorgeous now send it to UGR ;)

As much as I appreciate what Kevin at UGR does and contributes to the Lambo community, I'm just not a TT supporter. I don't have THAT much urge for more speed than stock. No TT anything anytime soon for me. Never say never, but for now, I can't see it happening with any of my Lambos.

Congrats Andy!

I need I hear a little comparison review of this to your roadster.

Pete, I know you're looking to get into an A so you're probably really interested on how a LP570 and LP700 compares.

The two simply have different presence about them. Being in an A, you'll immediately feel the car sticks to the road more due to its weight and push-rods than in a G. I highly recommend you get yourself to an Esperienza or Accademia event so you can drive the shit out of an A so you get a first-hand experience on performance and responsiveness of the car prior to you buying one. An A simply just has the "COOL" factor in every way while the G, you almost have to TT it so it can steal some of the A's limelight.

Congrats Andy! Love that car and the color! I've been thinking about getting back into a G too, the SL or performante. I've always said that I wouldn't go back, but they're just a hard car to beat for the price, and the fun factor makes it that much more enticing. Enjoy!

Congrats Andy! Love that car and the color! I've been thinking about getting back into a G too, the SL or performante. I've always said that I wouldn't go back, but they're just a hard car to beat for the price, and the fun factor makes it that much more enticing. Enjoy!

Lambojunky!!! You're Lambojunky!

You should definitely get a cool LP570 to add to your stable. They will def provide the "bang" for the buck! Just glad you didn't beat me to this Grigio Telesto! :turboalex:

You should definitely get a cool LP570 to add to your stable. They will def provide the "bang" for the buck! Just glad you didn't beat me to this Grigio Telesto! :turboalex:

Lol... Yeah. I looked and looked at the Grigio Telesto one at Dallas. I'm just glad it went to a good home man... I know you'll enjoy the hell out if it. :icon_thumleft:

It is on the way!

Yes she is, Scot! Talked to driver this morning, she'll be here tomorrow morning just in time for a morning jog. :icon_super:

Thanks again for a smooth pleasant experience! :icon_thumleft:

My Rosso Efesto SL 2013

post-44-1442073276_thumb.jpg

My Rosso Efesto SL 2013

SEXY! :icon_super:

Congrats Andy! Heck of a "temp" car!

It was a sweet find...very surprised for a fully loaded decent mileage car and for what it was listed for, that was still available! Didn't plan to buy, want to stay out of exotic car ownership until my SVR comes, but this was too cool to pass up.

I may even keep it when my SVR comes...we'll see how my finances play out at that time.

Big congrats, like I said earlier, this is one hell of an appetizer! Now, what do we need to do to get you to Columbus? We're doing drives before most of the meets now and we had eight Lamborghinis at our last meet...join and make it nine! :drunk:

Big congrats, like I said earlier, this is one hell of an appetizer! Now, what do we need to do to get you to Columbus? We're doing drives before most of the meets now and we had eight Lamborghinis at our last meet...join and make it nine! :drunk:

Thanks Paul! I'll text ya to get the details.

I drove this bad boy two days ago for the first time, WOW is what I have to say! I've driven LP560, LP610, LP700, but this LP570 felt so much more raw, visceral, and more responsive.

Maybe it was my LP700 or something, but that eGear was not responsive at times especially in comparison to my LP570. I posted this before, but at times with my brand new LP700, I had to pull the lever several times until the gear engage from N to 1 even with my foot full pressed on the brake. On this LP570, WOW, the gear changed FAST! It was like boom, boom, boom...my whole body pulled back into the seat bolsters like a roller coaster ride. This thing felt light and fast and my freaking neck has never snapped so hard on gear changes.

Man, this car may be a keeper! :eusa_dance:

I drove this bad boy two days ago for the first time, WOW is what I have to say! I've driven LP560, LP610, LP700, but this LP570 felt so much more raw, visceral, and more responsive.

Maybe it was my LP700 or something, but that eGear was not responsive at times especially in comparison to my LP570. I posted this before, but at times with my brand new LP700, I had to pull the lever several times until the gear engage from N to 1 even with my foot full pressed on the brake. On this LP570, WOW, the gear changed FAST! It was like boom, boom, boom...my whole body pulled back into the seat bolsters like a roller coaster ride. This thing felt light and fast and my freaking neck has never snapped so hard on gear changes.

I drove an Aventador back to back with a LP 570SL on a track. Apart having to hang back from gla because he is a bus driver, it wasn't close. 570 crushed it.

Side question, do you, or anyone else on here for that matter, prefer the sound of the engine from a Pre-LP G? I dunno why, but crazy little me wants to pick up an LP and swap motors for that 5.0 sound, with a full build of course (;

My first track coach was also the guy who introduced me to Lamborghini (in 2010). At the time he had a 2007 triple black G with CCB - bone stock. He also has a 2009 Rosso Vik Murci which is gorgeous.

When we got our LP560 and were at the track with him - his car sounded SO MUCH BETTER. No contest. Mine was stock as well and of course had a great cold start sound but was extremely tame sounding once warmed up unless at WOT in CORSA. I drove in WOT a lot, and of course only chose CORSA. But his car sounded mean with the stock exhaust even just sitting and idling.

Someone told me the direct injection introduced in the LP560 was one of the reasons for the quieter exhaust note. I don't know if that's relevant or true.

While the pre-2009 LP's sounded much better - I would not want the egear that went with them. My friend got exactly 5000 miles on that egear before it was toast (it was 90% track car and got very few miles on the street). The improvements to egear were significant - so if you were to swap for a 5.0 you might want to swap transmission to the newer version unless you are going with a manual.

NOW you see my dilemma :eusa_wall:

Now imagine with faster shifting software, 2.5X the power and a sound that's indescribably good...

Glad to hear that you love it.

Drove my first Aventador yesterday, not sure why I waited so long. Definitely a hair of lag even in sport especially at lower speeds, at least in the one I tested. Felt like a GT, big heavy and low, beats any G or H hands down in sense of event, probably beats almost anything on the road in that category.

Drove home in the 570, completely different experience, raw and direct, was lots of fun. Ass dyno told me it had to be damn close to the Aventador in quickness, maybe even a little quicker.