ordered SVR and need paint suggestions please!

SV-N-IT

im having a tough time deciding on a color so any suggestions would be appreciated.

I want to make sure whatever exterior color I go with, the interior color will also pop!

thanks bros...

im thinking grigio telesto, blue lemans, nova blue, matte white, or verde scandal so far.. (curious on your input with these color choices)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im having a tough time deciding on a color so any suggestions would be appreciated.

I want to make sure whatever exterior color I go with, the interior color will also pop!

thanks bros...

im thinking grigio telesto, blue lemans, nova blue, matte white, or verde scandal so far.. (curious on your input with these color choices)

Changed my spec many times. After seeing Blu Sideris interior goal was to find what worked - matte white was my second choice think it's a great combination.

Blu Sideris / Blu Sideris Y stitching full alcantara steering wheel alcnatara branding package.

Was going to go matte but decided gloss - thought about white interior for that pop but the car has massive presence decided to tone it down as it's going to be around for a long time.

You can't go wrong but suggest going to the dealer and using the SV sample kit.

Verde Singh if you want bright green, its much better than Scandal

thx bud, but a very good friend is getting singh green so I cant do it.

Changed my spec many times. After seeing Blu Sideris interior goal was to find what worked - matte white was my second choice think it's a great combination.

Blu Sideris / Blu Sideris Y stitching full alcantara steering wheel alcnatara branding package.

Was going to go matte but decided gloss - thought about white interior for that pop but the car has massive presence decided to tone it down as it's going to be around for a long time.

You can't go wrong but suggest going to the dealer and using the SV sample kit.

what color did you wind up with?

Bad ass Bill! Knowing you and your big personality I say go with a bright color, and contrast stickers and stitching in a black interior.

Bad ass Bill! Knowing you and your big personality I say go with a bright color, and contrast stickers and stitching in a black interior.

thx bro.. what color are you thinking?

I say go with one of the brighter blues.... the SVR at Pebble is which color?

It's not easy matching up an interior plus it's 11k on colors off the list sheet for the extra $ might as well have a premium paint. OTH you are correct the lighter colors look better on the SV right until you put the dark tops on the roadster.

Lambo has some of the nicest blue's available on the planet. Would be hard for me to not get one in blue. Can't go wrong in any color, but it is certainly a struggle to narrow it down.

Arancio Borealis with matching orange interior.

This Arancio is not the standard one that's available on the SV. This is the "modern classic" paint that came out, I believe, as one of the launch colours of the original Gallardo. It's a 3-coat pearl paint that has a light sheen to it at some angle; it looks spectacular under the bright sun and would go extremely well with the matte CF on the SV.

I had a orange Gallardo in 05', white 06'spider and 40th murci, so now im leaning towards the blues, greens or grigio telesto..

appreciate the comments!

I'd do the lighter blue that was just posted and then a batmanesque dual color interior. Like half black with white accents and other half white with black accents