Local PPG store can't help with PPG paint code

Lubejobs42

The guy at the PPG paint distributer by us told me they don't show the paint code in his info so he can't help. He really had no interest in going out of the way to check further.

Anyone deal with a good PPG supplier that can help?

I need 1 QT to start

LAMBOR-0141 - PPG code : *0141

I would appreciate any help

The guy at the PPG paint distributer by us told me they don't show the paint code in his info so he can't help. He really had no interest in going out of the way to check further.

Anyone deal with a good PPG supplier that can help?

I need 1 QT to start

LAMBOR-0141 - PPG code : *0141

I would appreciate any help

Verde Singh , try an authorized dealer they can mix it

Cool story bro.

Haha...y'all don't know this Pittsburgh guy...his humor is pretty dry.

Here in downtown Pittsburgh, there's a group of tall buildings called the "PPG Place" (Pittsburgh Plastic Glass), but they have NOTHING to do the paint company PPG.

I've had O'Reilly Auto Parts mix a few different ones for me to have on hand for touch ups, and they have always been great. If you don't have one in the area, I'd be glad to check into for you.

Here in downtown Pittsburgh, there's a group of tall buildings called the "PPG Place" (Pittsburgh Plastic Glass), but they have NOTHING to do the paint company PPG.
its Pittsburgh Plate Glass which changed to PPG Industries in 1968 to reflect their diverse businesses. It was founded in the late 1800s. PPG place is affiliated with PPG industries.

They manufacture paints and industrial coatings in addition to glass of various types including automotive, aerospace and optical. In addition they own Transitions - the optical coating that makes regular eyeglasses darken into sunglasses.

To the OP - did you get resolution to your issue?

Lamborghini factory authorized body shop in Miami, (305) 620-7622 or if you'd like, go by in person 1128 nw 159 drive, right behind Mercedes Benz of Miami.

Lamborghini factory authorized body shop in Miami, (305) 620-7622 or if you'd like, go by in person 1128 nw 159 drive, right behind Mercedes Benz of Miami.

Danny at Diamante - Great Guy

• 3 weeks later...

No one has been able to help. I spoke to Danny but he does not call back.

Can anyone help me? I will gladly pay $$ whatever and I will be indebted to you.,

Thank you!!!!!!!

Can anyone help me? I will gladly pay $$ whatever and I will be indebted to you.,

Thank you!!!!!!!

Gino, I have communicated with Kris Singh re this. He said he'd be happy to help if you contact him. PM me if you want me to reach out to him for you.

Thank you!!!!!!!

Gino, I'm going to drop off my wife's car at his shop tomorrow, tell me what you need and I'll get him to take care of it.

I'll preface this by saying i'm terrible at anything paint and body. Another option if you haven't tried is to go to an auto paint distributor. Most at least around here sell over the counter as well as commercially. The good one's have a paint "camera" that will recreate any color as long as a sample is there (ie the car). That way it'll take into account any "wear" the paint has accumulated over time. I ran into a wall matching colors on a car that couldn't go six months without getting damaged, and this worked for me.

Thank you!!!!!!!

Call Russ at Fantastic Finishes (561) 312-0943

Contact Us Toggle

Home » Contact Us

Fantastic Finishes of Palm Beach

Map data ©2015 Google

Terms of Use

Report a map error

Map

Phone: (561) 790-4090

Fax: (561) 790-5818

E-mail: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected]

Address: 900 Stinson Way, West Palm Beach, Florida 33411

• 3 weeks later...
I'll preface this by saying i'm terrible at anything paint and body. Another option if you haven't tried is to go to an auto paint distributor. Most at least around here sell over the counter as well as commercially. The good one's have a paint "camera" that will recreate any color as long as a sample is there (ie the car). That way it'll take into account any "wear" the paint has accumulated over time. I ran into a wall matching colors on a car that couldn't go six months without getting damaged, and this worked for me.

The sparkle in VS is diamonds or so the rumor goes...doubt that is going to be easy to match.

Cool story bro.

Ahh don't be so hard on Livetodream...he is a solid dude and I LOL'd at the Pittsburgh connection. PPG is a big deal here like Cake said due to how long they have been in business. It would be nice to walk in to their downtown building and buy the paint!

002_philip_johnson_pittsburgh_pennsylvania_ppg_place_theredlist.jpg