Another Murci SV destroyed

Odyssey

Just saw this beauty last month at Houston cars and coffee event and now this...very sad to see another Murcilago SV destroyed. I believe this just happened a day ago.

IMG_20150912_WA0004.jpg

IMG_20150912_WA0003.jpg

IMG_20150912_WA0002.jpg

That is a shame, but I hate to say I think it was long ago altered from being one of the great SV cars when it had the TT added to it....just not something you should have done to a car like this...of course that is just my thoughts...

That is a shame, but I hate to say I think it was long ago altered from being one of the great SV cars when it had the TT added to it....just not something you should have done to a car like this...of course that is just my thoughts...

Totally agree...

That doesn't look like it will buff out. What a shame to see an sv mangled like that. I'm not against the TT like some but a specemin like an sv certainly doesn't need it. None the less it is a horrible sight. Hope all are ok.

Perfect car to swap parts to a pre-LP car now. :icon_super:

It would never have the allure of a stock SV and would likely not bring the $$ as a stock car, but being the only UGR TT SV made it very unique.

DUI but alive is the word

I heard driver was arrested. If it was DUI.. ugh.

Hope everyone involved is okay. In the big picture, cars don't matter.

It committed suecide from shame.

Hope no one was seriously hurt. DUI is plain stupidity.

So how many 670SV are left now? Someone should do a tally; at least for North America (+ LamboNutter's, of course).

Hope no one was seriously hurt. DUI is plain stupidity.

So how many 670SV are left now? Someone should do a tally; at least for North America (+ LamboNutter's, of course).

I never understood why anyone would want to go drinking and drive an exotic car, let alone one with 1000hp.

I never understood why anyone would want to go drinking and drive an exotic car, let alone one with 1000hp.

I met the owner a few weeks ago and i am not surprised. ..looked like someone who was handed money without any regard for how hard it is to earn it...idiot is the word and honestly an asshole for putting other people's lives on the line while drinkingand driving....a close family friend was killed by a drunk driver so i have no pity for this piece of shit...he could have plowed into any of our families with this SV.

I think the car was owned by a guy who owns a dealership out of Houston... Unless he sold it... Met the guy at Tx2k this year. Seemed like a nice guy... From my understanding the car was already in a prior accident.

I'm not happy...I would have paid big money for this car when it was for sale, it was just bad timing.

Whoever did this drunk was not smart. This car with turbo kit was over $500k, wonder how much it was insured to.

I'm not happy...I would have paid big money for this car when it was for sale, it was just bad timing.

Whoever did this drunk was not smart. This car with turbo kit was over $500k, wonder how much it was insured to.

Only at one point. After the wreck and bad carfax it was bringing near $300k

If the driver was charged with DUI, the insurance company won't pay squat. Doesn't matter how much its insured for

I think the car was owned by a guy who owns a dealership out of Houston... Unless he sold it... Met the guy at Tx2k this year. Seemed like a nice guy... From my understanding the car was already in a prior accident.

Correct, nit was in Florida...went over a hiway Median, underside damage...not major like this one.

If it was with the Dealer, then only insured for what the Dealer paid for it.

Correct, nit was in Florida...went over a hiway Median, underside damage...not major like this one.

Ouch!

If the driver was charged with DUI, the insurance company won't pay squat. Doesn't matter how much its insured for

I would like to know what insurance company and state you think that would happen...insurance DOES pay if he had collision coverage, sure they may drop him, but they wont/cant denie coverage. Thats why they call it insurance, for accidens. As much as I dis-agree with his driving after drinking, its was not a pre-meditated crime...its still considered an accident

I would like to know what insurance company and state you think that would happen...insurance DOES pay if he had collision coverage, sure they may drop him, but they wont/cant denie coverage. Thats why they call it insurance, for accidens. As much as I dis-agree with his driving after drinking, its was not a pre-meditated crime...its still considered an accident

Liability yes, damage,no

http://www.autoinsurance.org/will-auto-ins...ile-dui-or-dwi/

I'm not sure which is true but if they don't cover him, this dealer is going to hate life.

I'll be the first to offer to buy the valvetrain if anyone knows it comes up for sale.