Another Murci SV destroyed

Odyssey

Just spoke to him and he said there was a pedestrian walking on the freeway causing him to swerve.

First it was a pelican and now it is a pedestrian. Be careful out there driving your exotics guys!

;)

First it was a pelican and now it is a pedestrian. Be careful out there driving your exotics guys!

;)

Damn, those pelicans forcing people to drink!

Speaking of SVs, I walked past the Lambo dealership in Woodland Hills yesterday and saw an SV on the floor. The steering wheel looked kinda gummy, almost like it had melted? Is that normal for these alcantara wheels? Was a white SV with the sticker. Beautiful car.

Speaking of SVs, I walked past the Lambo dealership in Woodland Hills yesterday and saw an SV on the floor. The steering wheel looked kinda gummy, almost like it had melted? Is that normal for these alcantara wheels? Was a white SV with the sticker. Beautiful car.

That particular SV has been mentioned here a few times and has been in an accident and repaired.

As for the alcantara steering wheel, the gummy look is normal due to wear. Alcantara steering wheel is ment to be used with gloves for better grip, but most of the time when they are on street cars people just drive without gloves. Because of that, over time it turns smooth or gummy from the sweat on the palms.

Hence why as much as a I love and think alcantara is cool, I wouldn't get it as a steering wheel if it was an option. Unless they are already standard such as the SV, SL Gallardo... etc.

• 2 months later...
That particular SV has been mentioned here a few times and has been in an accident and repaired.

As for the alcantara steering wheel, the gummy look is normal due to wear. Alcantara steering wheel is ment to be used with gloves for better grip, but most of the time when they are on street cars people just drive without gloves. Because of that, over time it turns smooth or gummy from the sweat on the palms.

Hence why as much as a I love and think alcantara is cool, I wouldn't get it as a steering wheel if it was an option. Unless they are already standard such as the SV, SL Gallardo... etc.

I have to correct you here... M SV steering wheel is made out of suede leather, not alcantara, hence the melted look after being used, as said, the best is to use with gloves.

Alcantara doesn't melt that easily and can be cleaned with water, not suede leather though.

My SL and SV wheels are all suede, can option leather wheel though. Alcantara was never an option.

I have to correct you here... M SV steering wheel is made out of suede leather, not alcantara, hence the melted look after being used, as said, the best is to use with gloves.

Alcantara doesn't melt that easily and can be cleaned with water, not suede leather though.

My SL and SV wheels are all suede, can option leather wheel though. Alcantara was never an option.

Yup have mine in leather

• 2 weeks later...