La Ferrari and GT3 rip through Beverly Hills

IanMan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blowing stop signs in residential neighborhoods, genius, pure fcuking genius. Some little kid runs out from in between the parked cars and he's toast. Impound the cars and lock the assholes up.

Blowing stop signs in residential neighborhoods, genius, pure fcuking genius. Some little kid runs out from in between the parked cars and he's toast. Impound the cars and lock the assholes up.

:iamwithstupid:

:iamwithstupid:

Diplomatic Immunity wouldnt mean $hit if one of those f0ckers hit my child driving like asshats in my neighborhood.

The other thing I am trying to figure out is it almost sounds like he hits the car at the stop sign. The only other thing it could be is the car bottoming out again.

The other thing I am trying to figure out is it almost sounds like he hits the car at the stop sign. The only other thing it could be is the car bottoming out again.

I thought the same thing as well but I think he bottoms out again as he hits the brakes.

If I know Beverly Hills PD they'll be all over this shortly enough. Save that for the track, not public roads, especially residential areas.

Theres a dip at that stop sign and a few others around there, the clipping sound is him hitting the nose

The cops are standing outside their driveway for a reason imo...nothing is gonna happen but a donation.

I doubt those kids have immunity. That is saved for diplomats, not royalty...but I wouldn't be surprised if they could buy their way out of any trouble.

And having been to the lovely country of Qatar...I can get my ass deported for any number of stupid fcuking reasons to include: having my sunglasses on, handing them something with my left hand, looking at them wrong, them not liking the way I look, etc.

I would love to have a 1:1 policy that every time their immigrations kicks out an American we boot one of theirs. Bet we would see that shit stop real quick.

They are from a (quoting Archer) sunblasted shithole of a country and act the way I'd expect them to when faced with the awesomeness that is SoCal.

Saw this on Youtube this morning. Must be some moronic rappers or kids who took their daddy's cars out for a spin. I cringed every time the Ferrari scrapped. It hurts the heart to see a car treated that way.

fcuk that stupid car and the idiots driving it. They are going to splatter a pedestrian crossing the street driving like that. When they do, they will probably jump on a plane to Qatar and avoid prosecution. This is probably an every day thing at that house. I feel bad for the neighbors that have to live next to them. Looks like a nice neighborhood minus these jackasses.

That neighborhood needs to get together and do something before someone's kid winds up under the nose of that car.

Ridiculous driving. I will be very interested to see how this one plays out given it was all caught on camera.

I have to say though, that's probably the first Ferrari I've liked in yellow

I actually feel sorry for the morons involved. The Qatari dude who lit up a cig on a flight a few years ago got his ass handed to him when he got home. When he got home he was removed from his embassy position, declared persona non grata to the US, and quietly imprisoned and beaten. No one has heard of the guy in a long time. The Royal Family does not tolerate shit like this. And these fools are not the heavy hitters of the royal family. These guys are essential the Paris and Kim K of Qatar, meaning that they all have sucked dick on camera. No wait, I mean that they are all useless. That's it.

See, the thing about Diplomatic Immunity, is that you still have to respect the home countries laws. It's pretty sacred, and can be revoked if it's abused. It's why when US citizens act like jackasses abroad, we often let them be punished by the country they are in. The last thing Qatar wants is to have diplomatic immunity revoked with the US. Qatar is quite possibly the most complex relationship the US has right now, it's growing rapidly, Doha is trying to become like Dubai, and they also rely on the U.S., like Saudi Arabia does, to make sure Qatar doesn't get steam rolled by some other fcuk tards.

tl;dr These idiots are ultimately going to get in way more trouble when they get home then anything the U.S. would do.

I actually feel sorry for the morons involved. The Qatari dude who lit up a cig on a flight a few years ago got his ass handed to him when he got home. When he got home he was removed from his embassy position, declared persona non grata to the US, and quietly imprisoned and beaten. No one has heard of the guy in a long time. The Royal Family does not tolerate shit like this. And these fools are not the heavy hitters of the royal family. These guys are essential the Paris and Kim K of Qatar, meaning that they all have sucked dick on camera. No wait, I mean that they are all useless. That's it.

See, the thing about Diplomatic Immunity, is that you still have to respect the home countries laws. It's pretty sacred, and can be revoked if it's abused. It's why when US citizens act like jackasses abroad, we often let them be punished by the country they are in. The last thing Qatar wants is to have diplomatic immunity revoked with the US. Qatar is quite possibly the most complex relationship the US has right now, it's growing rapidly, Doha is trying to become like Dubai, and they also rely on the U.S., like Saudi Arabia does, to make sure Qatar doesn't get steam rolled by some other fcuk tards.

tl;dr These idiots are ultimately going to get in way more trouble when they get home then anything the U.S. would do.

You may like to think so, but if these guys are well connected (and from the rumors, they are) they won't get anything coming to them. To say you feel sorry for them is laughable.. I feel sorry for you if you truly think that.

P.s, source on Mohammed Al-Madadi being beaten and imprisoned? And he did something much worse than speeding through a neighbourhood. He lit a cigarette in onboard a passenger flight (albeit in the washroom) and proceeded to joke that he was "lighting his shoes" - a reference to the shoe bomber. P.s, he wasn't an Al-Thani member as the suspects in this incident are purported to be.

The owner of the ThethetheFerrari is a younger brother of the current ruler of Qatar. Assuming he was the driver in the video, it's highly unlikely he will be punished. Who ever was driving the car, had to believe he could kill someone and get away with it.

What happened to the "good ole days" when that guy would have woke up the next morning with his house TP'd ?

So we had member named Qatar, I think he was part of the royal family?

BTW. Police can use spikes to stop diplomats driving under influence or otherway being lethal threat to other road users.

Diplomatic immunity works very well when it is not abused. But when abused...