I'm Dying Waiting for Truck to Deliver my New Roadster

EyeDoc

In less than 12 hours my new A Roadster should/will be delivered. I'm dying waiting for it to arrive. They teased me with "it might arrive today, " but alas, it didn't. Hubby's SL arriving from different dealer tomorrow as well. It's a race to see whose arrives first. Mods, Multi - owner status please?

I went with VI again, full carbon package inside and outside (because I'm a CF slut), Dione 20/21" wheels, Factory tuned exhaust (which is well worth the $2500), branding pkg, alcantara with contrast green stitching. Thanks to Fortis, I had dealer fix issue with the long bolts scratching window tint.

Just to make sure, 2 keys, cover with bag, 1 or 2 piece tool kit, books, oem battety tender, anything I'm missing?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and YOU GO GIRL!

Enjoy for many miles in the best of health. Can't wait for pics and driving impressions.

Same for your hubby's SL!!

Congrats and YOU GO GIRL!

Enjoy for many miles in the best of health. Can't wait for pics and driving impressions.

Same for your hubby's SL!!

Thank you! I had a few hours of regret and trepidation when it came time to turn in my keys to my LP640 as I LOVED that car. God I hope I don't regret the decision to switch it out :-0

Waiting for the truck is the hardest part.

All the trepidation will melt away once you climb in and start it and take it for a spin.

Enjoy!!!

Congrats Nazi! You'll love the A roadster and I'm happy the hubby found his superleggera! Congrats to both of you.

Thank you so much. I had deposit on SV coupe but I was slotted for a late allocation. I got inpatient and switched to this instead.

Congrats! sounds like a winning colour combo.

Technically, there are 3 keys: 2 key fobs + 1 plastic emergency key. There should be a tire repair kit (plug-in pump and tire filler). There should also be a wind deflector in the front trunk housed inside a Styrofoam casing attached to the trunk lid. (Tool kit consists of the afore-mentioned tire repair kit, a small wrench, a reversible screwdriver, a fuse holder, a tow hook and a pair of leather working gloves with "Lamborghini" logo.)

Edit: almost forgot, 2 connecting cable for iPod/MP3 player connection. And a DVD quick tutorial on how to remove/install the roof panels.

Thank you so much. I had deposit on SV coupe but I was slotted for a late allocation. I got inpatient and switched to this instead.

Congratulations - that caffeine passion will keep you up all night.

Enjoy!

Congrats! sounds like a winning colour combo.

Technically, there are 3 keys: 2 key fobs + 1 plastic emergency key. There should be a tire repair kit (plug-in pump and tire filler). There should also be a wind deflector in the front trunk housed inside a Styrofoam casing attached to the trunk lid. (Tool kit consists of the afore-mentioned tire repair kit, a small wrench, a reversible screwdriver, a fuse holder, a tow hook and a pair of leather working gloves with "Lamborghini" logo.)

Edit: almost forgot, 2 connecting cable for iPod/MP3 player connection. And a DVD quick tutorial on how to remove/install the roof panels.

Thank you for the checklist. I didn't do my homework and since car is being shipped, I wanted to know what to look for. Seems like all the same stuff as my LP640

Here is my nightmare: at. 11 pm I get a call from dealer. The transport is there to pick up my car but after my concerns about passing emissions in my home state with the factory sound performance tune, they ran an emissions on it and a few of the readiness on codes wouldn't turn on. So they re flashed the system (removing tune upgrade in process) and drove the car, but not all readiness codes are on. So at 11 f'in o 'clock, he calls me to ask what I want to do--ship or no ship, codes should reset after a few drive cycles. I panic and tell him not to ship. FML. Now after calling 4 dealerships this morning and being assured that factory tune will not affect emissions, as well as few great LP members also reassuring me that factory tune will not affect emissions, Im Somewhat More relieved. But what about the readiness codes not all being on at this time? It will fail emissions without them all being on!

I'm so pissed. This is a new car, less than 300 miles on it, under factory warranty with this BS to deal with. What do I do?????

Here is my nightmare: at. 11 pm I get a call from dealer. The transport is there to pick up my car but after my concerns about passing emissions in my home state with the factory sound performance tune, they ran an emissions on it and a few of the readiness on codes wouldn't turn on. So they re flashed the system (removing tune upgrade in process) and drove the car, but not all readiness codes are on. So at 11 f'in o 'clock, he calls me to ask what I want to do--ship or no ship, codes should reset after a few drive cycles. I panic and tell him not to ship. FML. Now after calling 4 dealerships this morning and being assured that factory tune will not affect emissions, as well as few great LP members also reassuring me that factory tune will not affect emissions, Im Somewhat More relieved. But what about the readiness codes not all being on at this time? It will fail emissions without them all being on!

I'm so pissed. This is a new car, less than 300 miles on it, under factory warranty with this BS to deal with. What do I do?????

I don't know of this is the same thing, but when my car was delivered it had been flashed and I was told the same thing and the DMV person just said to drive it a bit so the codes would register. I drove about 50 miles and went back and everything was fine.

Also they should reflash your upgrade if it's truly gone. If they don't I'd raise hell.

The readiness sensors when you plug into an OBD2 scanner? I'm pretty sure not all sensors are available on every car. Is Lambo saying they should be on but they're not? If so thats a bit disconcerting. It should still pass emissions tho one would think

Not exactly the same but I had a similar issue when I received my out of state LP640, I drove it for XX miles and then all was well. Good luck!

I'm freaking out, needlesstosay. Waiting to talk to service manager and GM when they open in an hour. I was so upset when he called late last night and after a sleepless night worrying, that this morning, I don't remember half the stuff he told me!