TI - Fall 2015

UR 55

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything will make sense once the video is out from our rear cameras. Through 5th I was creeping away just a tad. He was able to creep on me on the gear shifts. Really the best race I have ever been a part of in all my years of racing. Its great to come out as the winner of such an epic race for the KOTS win.

Based on what you've seen with gearshifts, are you working on the DCT for the Huracan for X version application?

this question has been ask at least 3 times with no reply lol. Maybe at the power level is not possible at all??

this question has been ask at least 3 times with no reply lol. Maybe at the power level is not possible at all??

Well Kevin sort of answered it. A couple months ago he said "as of now X version Huracans will only come with the sequential, but everything below will retain the DCT" and then a couple days ago it was stated that "high horsepower DCT cars (meaning Audi R8s and Huracans with DCT) will soon be competing at these events" which means development of the transmission for higher WHP applications is on the way. At least that is what i interpret out of this

Everything will make sense once the video is out from our rear cameras. Through 5th I was creeping away just a tad. He was able to creep on me on the gear shifts. Really the best race I have ever been a part of in all my years of racing. Its great to come out as the winner of such an epic race for the KOTS win.

That means alot Kevin. The R8 is a hurricane on four wheels.

More media to hold us off until the pros release theirs.

Kevin after a radical index.

kevin.jpg

207 reasons to smile ear to ear here.

palo3.jpg

Lambo Invitational.

lambros.jpg

Just a casual lurker here enjoying the thread with nothing to add except the question...does VegasGTR ever add anything truthful and or factual to the topic being discussed?

It seems everything he posts is either incorrect hearsay or an awkward backhanded complement.

I have never said anything that i did not hear first hand from an actual owner. I don't play that shit. Some owners do not like to question or look bad on a public forum.I can understand that.

I have nothing to gain.

I have never said anything that i did not hear first hand from an actual owner. I don't play that shit. Some owners do not like to question or look bad on a public forum.I can understand that.

I have nothing to gain.

So you heard from a UGR owner that he was running in the 50s psi?

BS

So you heard from a UGR owner that he was running in the 50s psi?

BS

yes. I don't make shit up. Never have.If i ever say something that i was mis informed i will say i did.

makes no difference how much boost he was running. I mean 50 ,55 ,60. Kevin won and thats that.. I mean knowing the boost means nothing. Does not change how bad ass the win was.

yes. I don't make shit up. Never have.If i ever say something that i was mis informed i will say i did.

makes no difference how much boost he was running. I mean 50 ,55 ,60. Kevin won and thats.. I mean knowing the post means nothing. Does not change how bad ass the win was.

Which UGR owner said he was running over 50 psi? Pretty sure as heck Sebastian didn't say that, and he's the owner of the car you are referring to. Only other person who would know would be Kevin. And NO, a GTR owner saying a UGR owner's car is running x amount psi does not count. Yes, it does make a difference. It's called reporting integrity.

Which UGR owner said he was running over 50 psi? Pretty sure as heck Sebastian didn't say that, and he's the owner of the car you are referring to. Only other person who would know would be Kevin. And NO, a GTR owner saying a UGR owner's car is running x amount psi does not count. Yes, it does make a difference. It's called reporting integrity.

can't say. moving on from this subject.

Did Sebastian tell you or didn't tell you if the car was running over 50 psi? As clearly it was not the case.

I don't know SeaFish. Btw who are you? what car to do you own? your name?

Then there we go, you did not talk to the owner of the car, made a disingenuous statement, then made it out like you did.

That's all we need.

what car do you drive and what is your name ? You are obviously using a cover up screen name. I wont throw an owner under the bus.

Stop deflecting, this is about you and Sebastian. You never talked to him, and yet you're putting up posts saying his car is running over 50 psi boost (non retracted, may I add).

That is a flat and out lie. And you can only say that if Sebastian tells you that. He is the owner in question, and the only person who you can make that statement from. Otherwise it's just "some guy, said that the other guy, was running this." And oh by the way, he's got nitrous.

It's not a big deal, someone could have been bragging about more boost then they were actually using, just like someone claiming they have more power than they actually do, happens all the time. It was NOT at 50psi or more. End of story.

Amar and TSS put on the classiest roll race event, period. It's disappointing to see people cheapen it after with uneducated banter. It amazes me that on one hand the people are intelligent and act enough to create the means to afford these types of cars, and also are as stupid as they are showing up online (across both forums).

The R8 and GTR were both rolling the hell out. No disputing that. I've known Tony for several years and I can say with all honesty that I can think of no other tuner is who intelligent enough or well equipped enough to challenge the monsters that are UGR cars all while being an all around great guy. I've loved both my T1 and UGR cars and they are THE places for their respective platforms, IMO.

The R8 is absolutely crazy, I'm ecstatic for Sebastian and UGR to pull out a win, the competition is getting stiffer and stiffer. Kevin and Tony are true racers and if two different shops had to be in the final, hell yea it was them. Congrats to both of you, and Kevin, stop screwing with my head! Lol

Amar and TSS put on the classiest roll race event, period. It's disappointing to see people cheapen it after with uneducated banter. It amazes me that on one hand the people are intelligent and act enough to create the means to afford these types of cars, and also are as stupid as they are showing up online (across both forums).

The R8 and GTR were both rolling the hell out. No disputing that. I've known Tony for several years and I can say with all honesty that I can think of no other tuner is who intelligent enough or well equipped enough to challenge the monsters that are UGR cars all while being an all around great guy. I've loved both my T1 and UGR cars and they are THE places for their respective platforms, IMO.

The R8 is absolutely crazy, I'm ecstatic for Sebastian and UGR to pull out a win, the competition is getting stiffer and stiffer. Kevin and Tony are true racers and if two different shops had to be in the final, hell yea it was them. Congrats to both of you, and Kevin, stop screwing with my head! Lol

Well said! What both the UGR guys, and the GTR guys are doing is simply amazing. Can't wait to see the vids!