TI - Fall 2015

UR 55

This debate will keep lingering on and on... There has to be a winner and a loser, no point beating a dead horse as it only blurs out the achievements of all those involved.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome video and performance! Are you guys going to post any data from the pass? Not sure if you set any new interval personal bests but I would think so! Can't let it all out of the bag though :)

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know how the D3 Vetter ran?

Lower 180's I think. This car was local to me and was just changed owners about 2 weeks before TI. It had never really been shaken down, I'm sure they didn't have much time to dial it in b4 the event. I think it will do better next time.

Anyone know how the D3 Vetter ran?

Lower 180's I think. This car was local to me and was just changed owners about 2 weeks before TI. It had never really been shaken down, I'm sure they didn't have much time to dial it in b4 the event. I think it will do better next time.

Car came out of Louisiana. It's Branton's old V ette. D3 changed some stuff up on it and it is in Houston now. Alot of potential with that car. They kept it straight and ran strong all weekend. Was trapping 17x.