Lamborghini driver killed in Dekalb wreck

mrrammstein

I have one in the Lambo and all my other cars but it does no good if you are knocked unconscious. I previously considered a fire suppression system but if you are in a serious wreck at high speeds it is unlikely to be helpful.

So is there a fire suppression system that will turn on automatically if a person is unconscious?

Those on this board for a long time can recall of the crash in Europe of the yellow Murci flipped over.

Those on this board for a long time can recall of the crash in Europe of the yellow Murci flipped over.

I will never get that image out of my head. It's one of those things that stays with you.

Yeah as soon as I saw this thread that image popped up. It's hard to forget seeing an image that is so horrific, I must have been a kid when I saw those pics on the internet.

Before I bought my LP640, I read the Internet thread LAMBO FALL or LAMBO FAIL where it showed the carnage of wrecked Lambos. It was terrifying. In the back of my mind, whenever I got into my LP640, I always thought to myself "don't do anything stupid. An accident in this car most likely will result in death."

Remember, that you want to go through he side windows. The windshield is laminated whereas the side windows are not. You need to absolutely kick the fcuking windshield out to get anywhere with it. Speed is essential, if you can't get out of the side windows then you have to start trying to go through the windshield.

Way too young but it sounds like he was playing a stupid game and won a stupid prize:

Mike Franklin said the white Lamborghini was trying to overtake him when it collided with another vehicle head-on.

“It happened so fast,” Franklin told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Way too young but it sounds like he was playing a stupid game and won a stupid prize:

:iamwithstupid:

Terrible that he died but sounds like he could of killed others by the way he was driving.