A little less ghetto now

gmendoza

Ghetto as in references to this thread from 2006 directed towards the original owner:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...st&p=200843

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...st&p=201113

This was before:

D9438B3B-F32A-4097-958D-DEDABA68DC1C_zps

BD651502-6BA6-40E0-BDB9-06C08FA15CA8_zps

Since then, I've removed the headlight tint, taillight tint, aftermarket speaker grills and the 19/20" Maya wheels. I was on the fence about wheels. The car originally came with Hercules wheels but I like the Hermera wheels a little better. Wasn't sure about the color; silver or black. After much thought, this is what I decided on. What do you guys think?

1AFBB7AE-DEE6-4EBF-874E-8B8FAA1EB171_zps

193EF4B8-C56A-44D4-B190-8AB9EE4CB44D_zps

1058B6A0-4047-4204-B794-351E9D8F2595_zps

9250C1AA-7B09-4E88-AA5F-A97719A34A32_zps

Such a great color. Maybe some lp640 taillights and color matched calipers. Congrats on a gorgeous murcie

Looks a lot more classy with the black wheels. I was thinking of changing out to some green lip wheels on my green car, but now seeing the comparison of yours I think I will leave it alone. Nice car color too.

Great choice dumping the Mayas for Hermeras, and with that color I think black was the perfect choice for the Hermeras.

Just out of curiosity, where are all the stock silver Murci wheels going? To the great wheel spa in the sky? :icon_mrgreen: I may need a set someday if I find the right Murci with black wheels...

Wheels are a huge improvement and I bet it rides 2X better too! I like a light tint on the tails as the fruit stripe gum tail lights look a bit dated on an otherwise timeless design. The 640 tail lights are the only improvement aesthetically over a Murci, IMHO.

Personally I would have went for silver stock 02 murcielago wheels instead of the LP640 wheels..(I like originality)

but you def saved it! Looks alot better..the front shot is killer!