SL was getting lonely

sprite

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawt! Would love to see more pics of this beast

Was planning on getting shots today but instead had to limp it to dealer. Keeps going to neutral on gear changes. Hopefully they can get it sorted pretty quick.

post-8895-1443724652_thumb.jpg

Was planning on getting shots today but instead had to limp it to dealer. Keeps going to neutral on gear changes. Hopefully they can get it sorted pretty quick.

You should get a temporary Manual Transmission swap and then reconvert it back if you ever decide to sell it. I do think this is one of the last "true" Lamborghinis. I do hope to one day own a Murci SV.

Congrats but always so frustrating when a car you just get isnt perfect from the get go. Maybe a battery issue or something? Whats up with only the driver's wing being up?

Congrats but always so frustrating when a car you just get isnt perfect from the get go. Maybe a battery issue or something? Whats up with only the driver's wing being up?

Not sure but wing reset fixed that

Nice looking Countach in the background. Looks like a 84-86? Someone who can tell the difference can tell me if I am wrong or not,