Best exhaust for countach

christiann

I seriously looked into the kriesseig... way too man body mods to the car...

Here is a video Quicksilver put together of my Countach. They took my seperate before & after videos and combined them:

Also, here is another perspective from across the street when I left our weekly cars & coffee event:

Mike

I seriously looked into the kriesseig... way too man body mods to the car...

Can you please elaborate more, RD? :)

What all is required? I think I saw that a different rear grille is needed but didn't know the body us to be modified! :o

When I get a Countach, I have a very specific design I want to use on headers and exhaust too!

I have a Burtoni. For balance of sound vs boominess it’s spot on. The sound is exactly what you'd expect from the car.

Couple old pictures before coating:

ScreenShot1106.png

ScreenShot1105.png

I have QS headers and exhaust on my QV and it sounds really good. It's not over the top loud by it makes my 25th Anny with factory exhaust sound way to subdued!

I had Larini headers and exhaust on my last 25th Anny and it was louder than the QS

the only original sport exhaust from factory: ANSA SPORT

best look and sound

I bought one from Emilio, nice price, quick shipment, easy installation, mean sounding but good enough to not attract police attention,

i love it!

ANSA SPORT from Emilio all the way! I have purchased 2 systems from him. Exactly what the cars needed....sounds awesome!

Brian

Can you please elaborate more, RD? :)

What all is required? I think I saw that a different rear grille is needed but didn't know the body us to be modified! :o

When I get a Countach, I have a very specific design I want to use on headers and exhaust too!

Take a look at the videos...

Then take a look at the stock countach rear end...

It should be obvious... Youre moving the pipes in and up... but theres already "stuff" there.

Take a look at the videos...

Then take a look at the stock countach rear end...

It should be obvious... Youre moving the pipes in and up... but theres already "stuff" there.

Shit! I didn't even notice that. Looks like someone went at it with a hacksaw. There's got to be a cleaner way to build that.

From what Ive been told, and I may be wrong, the Quicksilver is pretty much a copy of the Ansa, but with better build quality.

Ive got the qs/headers... Sounds pretty wicked... I thought about doing straitpipes no mufflers... glad I didnt...