Google Nexus 6P: Did they bring it today?

Track Addict

I like Android a bit better than iOS, so I'm really excited to see what this new flagship feels like in the hand and what the rear shooter can do. The type-c connector will be a welcome addition too. So many phones come out around this time of the year, and we still have the Sony Xperia Z5 Premium coming up with 4K display.

Anybody going Nexus?

Google Nexus 6P

Looks cool, but to me the Camera is the most important function of a phone. It will be good to see how this one stacks up against the iPhone 6s which as an incredible camera.

i was gonna get the new Moto X ; but am leaning towards the 6P for Project Fi usage.

Do it! Project Fi is awesome!

I only go Nexus. If it isn't a Nexus, I won't use it.

I think the 6P is very cool. Most Android phones are lacking big time in the design apartment, now we finally have a true "premium" Nexus handset imo.

I just bought a Nexus 6, so I'll more thank likely be upgrading after I end up breaking or wearing down this phone.

BTW, the Nexus 6 can be had for $300-$350 right now. And by all means, its a good phone, just a tad on the bulky side.

For my money, I wish they waited a bit., i'll see what next year brings. A nexus 5X with snapdragon 620, a 3000 mAh battery, and OIS for 450 starting price would be something I'd buy.

Looks cool, but to me the Camera is the most important function of a phone. It will be good to see how this one stacks up against the iPhone 6s which as an incredible camera.

That Sony sensor seems to be reason the area around the camera is raised. Supposed to be something fancy, so let's see what pans out. Torn between this and the Z5 Premium.