VADER MP4 meets DARK KNIGHT LP!

NRG x Lambo

thanks VBUGKING! i'll have Frank at Raging Bull check it out. did you EVER experience any type of windshield distortion? i'm reading on the net that it does happen (not specific to lamborghini's) but that every so often even OEM quality glass will have random distortion areas. obviously had it been caught early, it could have been replaced under warranty.

I've seen the same thing depending on the angle, I think its normal for the murcielago

I've seen the same thing depending on the angle, I think its normal for the murcielago

that's a bummer. driving the car for 15-20 minutes, your eyes begin to strain like it's fighting to focus. almost like putting on prescription glasses that's not for you. you step out of car, and your eyes slowly adjust back. i'm going to have a dealer take a look at it anyways. and hopefully they might have an LP or 2 in their dealership i can sit in and see if i experience the same thing.

Out of curiousity, how come you moved on from the R8 so quickly? Seems like you only had that a couple months.

i like the r8. design wise i think it's a gorgeous car and having the spyder in california is perfect. the ONLY reason why the R8 went so quickly was because i had the opportunity (or desire) to sell the GranTurismo MC and R8 to get into the Mclaren. and i felt like that was a whole different level of a car. the R8 felt in many ways, like driving the gallardo. i LOVE the mclaren. so yeah, just simply the opportunity to consolidate and get a new car. no real BAD remarks on the R8 itself.

i like the r8. design wise i think it's a gorgeous car and having the spyder in california is perfect. the ONLY reason why the R8 went so quickly was because i had the opportunity (or desire) to sell the GranTurismo MC and R8 to get into the Mclaren. and i felt like that was a whole different level of a car. the R8 felt in many ways, like driving the gallardo. i LOVE the mclaren. so yeah, just simply the opportunity to consolidate and get a new car. no real BAD remarks on the R8 itself.

:icon_super: congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Daniel!! Good running into you at the Huracan Spyder release.

Grigio Telesto is my grail color, I will own SOMETHING in GT someday hahaha

Congrats Daniel!! Good running into you at the Huracan Spyder release.

Grigio Telesto is my grail color, I will own SOMETHING in GT someday hahaha

thanks man! you already got balloon white, so you already have a great color... GT SV :)

good seeing you too bro! hopefully we can get together sometime for a cruise.

Hey mate!

Congrats on your new purchase! It's funny how we seem to buy similar cars over the years. btw its Nico aka NSXBOX I had the widebody NSX same time you had yours not sure you remember. I bought a G and not long after you bought one, then I bought a LP640 in Grigio Telesto you bought the MC which I also bought last year and still own and you bought a LP640 and I just bought another LP640 :) lol

I considered the Mclaren 650s as it reminds me what the NSX would be like updated but the noise I just couldnt get over it and doesnt feel as special as the NSX.

Enjoy the LP640! and looking forward to future mods and purchases!

Hey mate!

Congrats on your new purchase! It's funny how we seem to buy similar cars over the years. btw its Nico aka NSXBOX I had the widebody NSX same time you had yours not sure you remember. I bought a G and not long after you bought one, then I bought a LP640 in Grigio Telesto you bought the MC which I also bought last year and still own and you bought a LP640 and I just bought another LP640 :) lol

I considered the Mclaren 650s as it reminds me what the NSX would be like updated but the noise I just couldnt get over it and doesnt feel as special as the NSX.

Enjoy the LP640! and looking forward to future mods and purchases!

yes!!!! how are you!?! i remember your NSX well! it was a beautiful car! hey, great minds with great taste in cars! haha.... how are you enjoying the LP640? do you still have your NSX?

Daniel I basically transplanted my WB kit of my NA1 coupe to my current NA2 T and have done more over the years. So still have it and just came back from NSX Fiesta in Japan. My NSX gets alot more compliments then my lambo and maserati sometimes because so rare in Australia.

My old Grigio Telesto LP640 I had BATM4N plates you should get vanity plates to match best mod to the car. Gotham ?

Daniel I basically transplanted my WB kit of my NA1 coupe to my current NA2 T and have done more over the years. So still have it and just came back from NSX Fiesta in Japan. My NSX gets alot more compliments then my lambo and maserati sometimes because so rare in Australia.

My old Grigio Telesto LP640 I had BATM4N plates you should get vanity plates to match best mod to the car. Gotham ?

SO funny... i just ordered plates earlier this week. i was hoping to get SOME variant of DRKNIGHT, DRKNITE, etc.... but only one available was BATMN LP. post up some photos of your NSX!