Sad news that I have to report today

RM-S8

Stupid stunt. There is another gun shop with range less than 10 mi away.

You really don't need a gun for protection living in SF. I can understand owning guns living in suburb. And don't tell me it is for hunting.

What I'm still wondering about is that weird story to recently come out of SF. I believe a woman was shot there from a homeless guy, with a registered police officer's gun he found wrapped in a t-shirt under a park bench.

That city is beyond screwed. I'm surprised Michael Savage was still able to keep broadcasting there.

Why would anyone want to sell guns in San Francisco? That sounds about as fun as campaigning for small government at the welfare office. :icon_hang:

Stupid stunt. There is another gun shop with range less than 10 mi away.

You really don't need a gun for protection living in SF. I can understand owning guns living in suburb. And don't tell me it is for hunting.

San Francisco is a city like any other, it has crime too. Also not everyone owns guns out of strict need.

What I'm still wondering about is that weird story to recently come out of SF. I believe a woman was shot there from a homeless guy, with a registered police officer's gun he found wrapped in a t-shirt under a park bench.

That city is beyond screwed. I'm surprised Michael Savage was still able to keep broadcasting there.

That would be Kate

you can't carry a gun. so, having a gun won't help you if a guy shooting you on the street.

sf is densely populated and homocide rate is next to nil. most of unnatural cause are due to vehicular manslaughter. a gun won't help you there lol

you can't carry a gun. so, having a gun won't help you if a guy shooting you on the street.

sf is densely populated and homocide rate is next to nil. most of unnatural cause are due to vehicular manslaughter. a gun won't help you there lol

Homocide? Is that when you get raped by a gay man or something? Now that I think about it, that could be a problem in San Fran :D As for carrying a gun, that is for the citizen to decide, not the government. Bill of Rights, not Bill of Needs.

Oops, typo but a funny one :)

I guess everyone here thinks guns are good protection. I don't think getting rid of guns is the solution but I question the need of it for most people. Of course, it is up for people themselves to decide.