Underground Racing “X Version” LP570-4 vs. Dallas Performance's “2,000+ whp” Audi R8

Underground Racing

funny video. Judging from the video , if you raced on the street , mars or water the Lambo was pulling.

BTW Bob Helms is my hero !! I wish when i am his age i have the nuts to do what he is doing! props for driving a 2200HP car. Great reaction time and he actually gave kevin a run for his money.

Bob is the man!

I have 2 other lambos that are 1800 plus hp. Soon to have a 3rd one plus the r8. I wasn't driving the r8 cause I was scared of it. I ask Taylor to drive it cause I wanted to watch it run and my 88 year old grandma was there and I was spending time with her and explaining how everything work and what was going on and how the even was ran. U will see me behind the wheel very soon.

I wasn't driving the r8. I'm not scared of it.

You all crack me up. Ugr is a huge supporter of TX2K and all the street racing that goes on there. Don't even start say foolish street antics.

.......check your facts.... UGR posted about this a while back and they didnt go to tx2k last year.............GOT'EM!!!

I have 2 other lambos that are 1800 plus hp. Soon to have a 3rd one plus the r8. I wasn't driving the r8 cause I was scared of it. I ask Taylor to drive it cause I wanted to watch it run and my 88 year old grandma was there and I was spending time with her and explaining how everything work and what was going on and how the even was ran. U will see me behind the wheel very soon.

and..........not one of them has done anything at TI......? hey street racer............... show us some videos of your cars street racing...... :monkeyleft:

You all crack me up. Ugr is a huge supporter of TX2K and all the street racing that goes on there. Don't even start say foolish street antics.

We did not attend TX2K this past year. This was the main focus on Peter doing a roll race event at tx2k to help get these guys off the street. Foolish antics?, you are being foolish thinking after how easily Bob beat you that you can go out on public streets at 2,000 whp and have a safe race, much less a chance at beating a UGR build like Bob's. Take your loss like a man, you should sit back and stay quiet, you are making a fool out of you and your tuner. You will get another chance at TI so no worries.

THuff isn't there a half mile event coming up in November out there? You should go. I know there will be some UGR cars there.

I wasn't driving the r8. I'm not scared of it.

OMG... Again? 😂😂😂😂 Dude if you can't win, lose like a Champ... What you are doing in every forum it's ridiculous and it's making you look like a big time loser....

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/lamborg...car-dallas.html

http://www.another board/vbforum/sh...ad.php?t=137009

Speaking from experience, just over 2000whp is totally unsafe on the street. I sold my white car for 2 reasons:

1. 2000whp on the street, with as much as I like to run on the street, is a death wish.

2. There is no place at TI for a 6 speed TTG with a good shot at KOTS

To not be comfortable racing your car at TI, then call someone out on the street when there is a perfectly good and safe way to race, is the epitome of idiocy.

Can someone tell me how does losing on the track gives him a chance to win on the street? where's the logic in that?

That R8 is definitely fast, just Bob was faster.

As far as comparing any given pair at the track to the street, the only logic that makes sense on the street is that it's less controlled, so more room for competitor error or cheating pretty much. On the street, there is nobody to red light you if you jump, or sling shot, and there is no defined winning line, so technically, whoever lets out first could be labeled the "loser".

Any event that can legally simulate street racing on a good surface, trumps the street any day.

Speaking from experience, just over 2000whp is totally unsafe on the street. I sold my white car for 2 reasons:

1. 2000whp on the street, with as much as I like to run on the street, is a death wish.

To not be comfortable racing your car at TI, then call someone out on the street when there is a perfectly good and safe way to race, is the epitome of idiocy.

Do you find your 1R more enjoyable as a street car in general? Do you ever miss the power of the 2R, 2R + when out playing on the highways?

There are so many events available during the year to more safely race on a runway or on a drag strip in Texas it's really great, opportunities every couple of months: TX2K, TI Spring, TI Fall, TI's Project X event, Runway Rivalry. On top of that 2-4 private events that don't get media.

Youse guys need to move to Texas.

1. Grow a pair cupcake 😉

Do you find your 1R more enjoyable as a street car in general? Do you ever miss the power of the 2R, 2R + when out playing on the highways?

The ideal street car to me is probably a 1750whp 2R. 1550whp isn't quite enough IMO. That white car is one I probably shouldn't have sold and just made it the race car.

1. Grow a pair cupcake 😉

Ha, yes ma'am. As soon as you show up to TI :P

The ideal street car to me is probably a 1750whp 2R. 1550whp isn't quite enough IMO. That white car is one I probably shouldn't have sold and just made it the race car.

Ha, yes ma'am. As soon as you show up to TI :P

I will as soon as you win a event at TI cough***mullet 6 speed champ**** cough

;)

• 1 month later...

To the R8 owner it seems pretty cut an dry that any X version is faster than your car. That said you've been asked several times if you've signed up for the TX2k roll race event yet dodge answering that question. Sign up and line up against a X version again and see if you can take em out.

To the R8 owner it seems pretty cut an dry that any X version is faster than your car. That said you've been asked several times if you've signed up for the TX2k roll race event yet dodge answering that question. Sign up and line up against a X version again and see if you can take em out.

I think he already got enough in Texas Wanna go fast...