My Murcielago

Blackberry

When i was about 16, I was a "broke highschool student", I set a goal to be able to afford a lambo and fast forward 7 years, I just turned 23 and purchased this 2004 murcielago from LAMBO OC/NB. Best feeling ever to make all your dreams become a reality! :eusa_dance: ( I checked off a few other big goals)

its Egear and had about 12k miles on it, now has 16k ;) (in 5 months)

11356427_383071161900977_1835561525_n.jp

12139653_1478292565833601_1637915626_n.j

12107416_831121266986519_799706934_n.jpg

11313629_102633083407792_3319017_n.jpg

11849408_1446133145716102_803291268_n.jp

^^ got new rear lp640 tails and LNB/OC exhaust

11376525_1593948834218323_167518923_n.jp

Big thanks to ROY for helping me with the purchase, Nick Jones at OC Lambo, Member Luxeous from the LP family, PHXDIABLO for changing my thinking when i was a teenager, and GBgallardo really motivated me to get a lambo at a young age, too bad he's not around to witness it ;( , and lastly thank you guys for all the advice I got through the years as I needed it ;)

p.s. dont mind my instagram pix, I was too lazy to upload full pictures.

I see you have the LP-640 LED rear lights, I was always under the impression you had to slightly cut your OEM rear bumper to fit the LED ones in. Is that true?

Thanks guys! :icon_mrgreen:

I definitely respect the power, and will continue to be as cautious as possible.

Considering doing a matte wrap, 640 exhaust tips, well see ;)

I see you have the LP-640 LED rear lights, I was always under the impression you had to slightly cut your OEM rear bumper to fit the LED ones in. Is that true?

Yep I had a shop do it and heres the link with more info http://www.safeer.us/?p=239

pretty much they cut a small piece behind the taillights, I highly recommend the mod. :icon_thumleft:

Badass!!! I'm 23 as well ha.

Always love seeing other young people achieving success at an early age. Setting the bar high, and being role model for others. Keep up the continued success brotha!

As much as I love stealthy look on cars, I would keep the yellow if I'm honest, it is an exotic looking color fit for an exotic car. :)

Congratulations on owning one of the greatest cars on the planet. Also, to have your act together at such a young age!

I always get asked if I am a drug dealer b/c of my age. Not always a bad thing, people don't mess with you :eusa_dance: That being said, I like legitimate money.

Why isn't a drug dealers money legit? :eusa_think: Cause its not taxed? :icon_mrgreen:

As much as I love stealthy look on cars, I would keep the yellow if I'm honest, it is an exotic looking color fit for an exotic car. :)

Agreed, but to each their own

Congrats, man! I'm from that area as well! Are you in Bellevue? I think my wife recently saw your car there, unless it was another Yellow Murci. I'm currently 24 and my goal is to have MY Countach before 25. I look forward to hearing more about the car!

Congrats, love the color. Yea what was I thinking at 23 ? Girls and Beer not Lambos. Good on ya mate!