Uh ohhhh

Allan-Herbie

It's all sad and meaningless and bullshit. Soon we all are riding camels or donkeys and burn their poo to warm our houses.

Greens parties are worst ecoterrorists. They deprave human quality of life with all regulations that are based on unrealistic hippy dreams. There I said it...

It's all sad and meaningless and bullshit. Soon we all are riding camels or donkeys and burn their poo to warm our houses.

Greens parties are worst ecoterrorists. They deprave human quality of life with all regulations that are based on unrealistic hippy dreams. There I said it...

:iamwithstupid:

:icon_thumleft:

Soon we all are riding camels or donkeys and burn their poo to warm our houses.

Shit is actually a great source of heat when burned...

:iamwithstupid: Lamborghini just needs to make a 900HP naturally aspirated Aventador SV R just for pure spite.

It's all sad and meaningless and bullshit. Soon we all are riding camels or donkeys and burn their poo to warm our houses. Greens parties are worst ecoterrorists. They deprave human quality of life with all regulations that are based on unrealistic hippy dreams. There I said it...

G**dam Treehuggers!!!

:icon_butt:

There I SAID IT...

We all know they're not going to find anything - the Aventador's only slightly less dirty than the Murcielago was, despite having an engine almost 50 years younger. And more importantly, Lambo doesn't do diesel.

This is probably only the start of governments and law firms around the world going after VAG; Italy just happens to have one of their subsidiaries on home soil. It's just the tip right now, wait until Germany goes balls deep.

We all know they're not going to find anything - the Aventador's only slightly less dirty than the Murcielago was, despite having an engine almost 50 years younger. And more importantly, Lambo doesn't do diesel.

This is probably only the start of governments and law firms around the world going after VAG; Italy just happens to have one of their subsidiaries on home soil. It's just the tip right now, wait until Germany goes balls deep.

If you think Germany will go after VW, you are grossly mistaken. The importance of the quality perception linked to 'Made in Germany' is irreplaceable. Taking down VW is their very last wish. Imagine the US government attempting to bankrupt GM or Ford, or its banks .... exactly the opposite happened 7 years ago, the government bailed them all out. VW sells a negligible amount of diesels in the USA, its pathetic they have knowingly done this cheating for so many years! Yet the USA will do everything to destroy VW. Its insane.

VW sells a negligible amount of diesels in the USA, its pathetic they have knowingly done this cheating for so many years! Yet the USA will do everything to destroy VW. Its insane.

Please don't group the people who are waging a crusade against VW as normal Americans. They are a band of roving lunatics on the left that have somehow stumbled into power running agencies with letters that look like EPA and DOT.

They take great pride in ruining energy projects and conservation efforts in the US as well. They also just recently dumped millions of gallons of poisonous mine water into a fresh stream with zero consequences.

(PS: I own a TDI Jetta).

Shit is actually a great source of heat when burned...

Yes, so is napalm. But if all of us would ride a horse in the big cities, poo piles and air quality from farting hair-opels would be devastatingly bad. So bad that nobody would live very long, everyone would have bad diseases and lung cancer.

My point being, legistlation is based on dream not what is actually possible to achieve. And there are lot of accusations from those parties but very rarely solutions. Solutions came from same people who make these cars. Because in the end all humans are interested of better air, and less pollution etc, but only hippies make it their agenda to pee on everyones cup.