Lamborghini Tractor For Sale $5500

bxtech

Where the fcuk am I gonna find rubber tracks for a 40 year old italian tractor???

Its very tempting.... A second tractor would mean I could leave one in grass cutting mode and another set for snow removal... And 63HP!!! My ford 1920 is a fcuking beast... and it has 32HP... Plus, that looks impossible to tip over... Low CG... tracks... etc... I have a lot of scary hills. But tracked bobcats do tend to get stuck on them...

A tracked bobcat is like comparing your F150 to a deuce and a half. Bobcats are cute, but anything with those big steel tracks is a whole different animal.

The only scary thing with steel tracks is they don't like to be sideways on slopes, they can have a tendency to slide. But going straight up or down there isn't much that can stop them.

Newer one, but you get the idea. :icon_mrgreen:

Where the fcuk am I gonna find rubber tracks for a 40 year old italian tractor???

Its very tempting.... A second tractor would mean I could leave one in grass cutting mode and another set for snow removal... And 63HP!!! My ford 1920 is a fcuking beast... and it has 32HP... Plus, that looks impossible to tip over... Low CG... tracks... etc... I have a lot of scary hills. But tracked bobcats do tend to get stuck on them...

God does your life sound exciting. :icon_mrgreen:

Those pads must be interchangeable, check with your local earthmoving supplier, I am pretty sure you will find retrofits.

Forget the rubber tracks or pads......Here's another Lambo for sale with TIRES!! Even cheaper at less than $4K!

LINK: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/grd/5256106177.html

LAMBORGHINI 4X4 RUNNER 450 DIESEL W/ 5' SHREDDER - $3950 (La Vernia TX)

EXCELLENT RUNNING TRACTOR WITH NEWLY REBUILT FRONT END

3 POINT AND PTO. WITH SHREDEDER, TURFF TIRES VERY GOOD SHAPE.

NO BUCKET BUT HAS HYDRAULICS FOR BUCKET TO BE ATTACHED.

$ 4 , 5 0 0 OR BEST OFFER OR TRADE ???? REDUCED>>>>>>$3,950

Sweet, finally here's my one & only chance to officially get a Lambo Owner title under my avatar!! Black leather seat with green citura stitching, a Verde Ithaca body and repainted white wheels would look pretty good. I knew my day would come! $4,000, what a steal! Y'know, being in Texas I could take this to the local car meets since tractors can legally drive on the roads here. :)