Resurrection of Brendan Mannella's LP-560 *Build thread*

Underground Racing

Thanks to Brendan for choosing Underground Racing to help him out with this project. This project when completed will be a 100% Underground Racing build, as we are starting over from scratch from what was once another TT build from another tuner. This will be a stage 3 build with many extras, more information coming soon. ;)

IMG_4620_zpsvdpai1yr.jpg

IMG_4623_zpshcfwlxup.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally this car is in the right hands

Ugh... I know far to much about what a shit pile this car was.

I had the pleasure of sitting across the table from Brendan when the decision was made to take the car to UGR...

I am glad to see that this... I hate the word... Abortion... Will now be completed correctly.

Brendan, you are in for a wild ride my friend!

Mike

Car makes more power than ever guranteed if this was the Covert Tuning car.

Even with out the turbos.

Ohhhhh shhhhhiiitttttt! :jerry:

Oh snap!

Serious question that NOBODY has been able to answer for me. Why if you are TTing a G do you take it to anyone besides Heff or UGR? I really don't get how you can do 30 seconds of research and not be convinced that those are the 2 best places to go.

Serious question that NOBODY has been able to answer for me. Why if you are TTing a G do you take it to anyone besides Heff or UGR? I really don't get how you can do 30 seconds of research and not be convinced that those are the 2 best places to go.

Sometimes you run into a salesperson.... Fall for the trickery... Believe in the savings.... Drool over the false promises...

And before you know it, you are knee deep in cow shit.

Mike

.....any pictures of this car when it was together as a CTD build.........?

I don't personally have any, but I know a couple people who have a video of it when it blew up at a Pittsburgh meet. .....

I don't personally have any, but I know a couple people who have a video of it when it blew up at a Pittsburgh meet. .....

Oh snap !!! Can you tell them to post some of them in here, lol ???

was he racing it and it blew up...?

was he racing it and it blew up...?

I don't think the car blew up per say.

I think it never ran long enough to blow up.

But given the chance... It surely would have.

Mike

I don't think the car blew up per say.

I think it never ran long enough to blow up.

But given the chance... It surely would have.

Mike

True. No racing, street driven. Smoking like crazy. Again, this is third party. I was not there. But heard from reputable sources it was not good.

True. No racing, street driven. Smoking like crazy. Again, this is third party. I was not there. But heard from reputable sources it was not good.

I never heard that story but I will ask around.

Sometimes you run into a salesperson.... Fall for the trickery... Believe in the savings.... Drool over the false promises...

Mike

Makes sense sadly. Glad it's going to UGR. Their shop is amazing.

.........so the first customer lambo that was completed by CTD ended up at UGR........hmmmm...not good for CTD.

how long was the car being built at CTD........?

I personally wouldn't even add Heffner to the list... His prices are higher, only 12 months of warranty. & UGR built 100+ more Lambos than Heffner..

Doesnt Wiggs/CTD have all sorts of Nasa engineers working with them? Im shocked.....

Wiggs is the guy who said "UGR is a joke, they are no competition for CTD" or "we are better that them" and things like that because they we're

building that stupid LP2000-2 SVTT Murcielago called The STIG !!

I've heard some UGR guys called him out years ago....even till this day he hasn't run any UGR Lambo/R8/Ferrari.

Nasa engineers ??? Lol...c'mon man don't believe everything you hear about that guy.

He is the joke

Wiggs is the guy who said "UGR is a joke, they are no competition for CTD" or "we are better that them" and things like that because they we're

building that stupid LP2000-2 SVTT Murcielago called The STIG !!

I've heard some UGR guys called him out years ago....even till this day he hasn't run any UGR Lambo/R8/Ferrari.

Nasa engineers ??? Lol...c'mon man don't believe everything you hear about that guy.

He is the joke

gta-the-joke.gif

Mike

Hahaha

how long was the car being built at CTD........?

3 years!! I shit you not! 3 fcuking years!

Doesnt Wiggs/CTD have all sorts of Nasa engineers working with them? Im shocked.....

I heard CTD folded and Wiggins ventured out to CA for new business opportunities. Any truth to any of this? Or did CTD relocated to CA?