Huracan RWD

Lambo91

It was just unveiled this week in Singapore...anyone heard about it? I heard it looks exactly the same but just with RWD..(kind of like the LP550-2 and LP560-4 i guess)

sorry for the lack of info or pictures, i didn't attend the event.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just unveiled this week in Singapore...anyone heard about it? I heard it looks exactly the same but just with RWD..(kind of like the LP550-2 and LP560-4 i guess)

sorry for the lack of info or pictures, i didn't attend the event.

RWD did not sell well.

A majority of drivers can't handle a AWD car let alone a RWD, especially if performance is concerned. I'm surprised to hear they are even doing an RWD version. Let the low-selling special editions commence! :lol2:

A majority of drivers can't handle a AWD car let alone a RWD, especially if performance is concerned. I'm surprised to hear they are even doing an RWD version. Let the low-selling special editions commence! :lol2:

Sad but true. Getting tail-happy when driving is one of my most favorite things about a car! It gives me the impression the car is trying to kill me when it has so much power and makes the experience all the more worthwhile to me.

I hope this isn't a rumor and it was in fact revealed!

Anyone think that they may have done this hoping it would catch on to widen the gap between the Aventador Performance and the Huracan Performance?

Huracan Nera Edition

Huracan SE Edition

Huracan Winklemann Edition

Huracan Polizia Edition

Huracan Balboni Edition

Huracan Gold Edition

Hurcan Bicolore Edition

Huracan Super Trofeo

Huracan Superleggera Nero Nemesis

Huracan Super Trofeo Stradale

Huracan Performante Edition

:iamwithstupid:

Huracan Nera Edition

Huracan SE Edition

Huracan Winklemann Edition

Huracan Polizia Edition

Huracan Balboni Edition

Huracan Gold Edition

Hurcan Bicolore Edition

Huracan Super Trofeo

Huracan Superleggera Nero Nemesis

Huracan Super Trofeo Stradale

Huracan Performante Edition

:iamwithstupid:

You've forgot the Huracan Zhong edition ... limited to 50 units, yellow or red only ... China market alone

I hope this isn't a rumor and it was in fact revealed!

the Huracan RWD isn't a rumor...it was unveiled this week at the dealers..Huracan spyder unveil next month.

the Huracan RWD isn't a rumor...it was unveiled this week at the dealers..Huracan spyder unveil next month.

Thanks for confirming! :icon_thumleft: This is awesome news! I wonder how much weight the car loses now and if it has any impact on Top Speed.

Do you have any quick pics or links?

The Huracan can already divert 100% power to the rear wheels, just the computer decides when not you, they should just modify the software so people with awd could set it to rwd as well in a new mode, best of both worlds.

Imagine it may be more fun but for any normal driver notably slower and harder to control if it is more rear end slippery

I heard the same thing at the unveiling I went to on Monday. Also mentioned was altered cosmetics for this model.

BTW - the back/rear 1/4 view is much better than the coupe!

The biggest thing that I'm concerned about with converting the Huracan to 2WD is the more advanced electronics might not respond well to the conversion (i.e. 997 turbo). But I'd love to get under a Huracan, get the specs and make some parts to see if it is possible to convert the car.

I heard the RWD Huracan will be getting standard steel brakes instead of carbon ceramics and will be cheaper $25k ~ $30k.

While I think it's definitely a possibility and that Lamborghini is trying to have a lower priced "entry level car" are you sure you didn't hear about this one? I just don't like the idea of a "cheap" Huracan.

http://www.lamborghini-singapore.com/en/mo...specifications/

It will be a de-contented version of the Huracan, called the LP580-2

Revised front and rear treatment.

$30k less than the AWD version !! FACT !

Looks like Lamborghini is now going to screw their customers the way McLaren does.

OOPS :P

RWD > AWD. Id much rather have RWD. I converted my Lp560 to RWD when I Had it and it was a blast.

Let me convert this post as stoopit. aka, not making sense.

It will be a de-contented version of the Huracan, called the LP580-2

Revised front and rear treatment.

$30k less than the AWD version !! FACT !

Looks like Lamborghini is now going to screw their customers the way McLaren does.

OOPS :P

McLaren's issue isn't just the fact that they are offering cheaper cars of the same version, it's mainly due to the fact that they are boring, they look meh and sound like vacuum cleaners, exotic cars need to be exciting, noisy, etc.

I am glad Lambo offers RWD in a Huracan, even at 580 HP decreased weight it will be a beast, looking forward to seeing the cosmetic treatments.

When will it be available? Does anyone here know?

Thanks for confirming! :icon_thumleft: This is awesome news! I wonder how much weight the car loses now and if it has any impact on Top Speed.

Do you have any quick pics or links?

I would post it if i have them..but u know..I wasn't invited. :crybaby2: I was just curious as to why nobody ever spoke about it..So I started this thread to see if anyone else have any info/inputs on it.

McLaren's issue isn't just the fact that they are offering cheaper cars of the same version, it's mainly due to the fact that they are boring, they look meh and sound like vacuum cleaners, exotic cars need to be exciting, noisy, etc.

I am glad Lambo offers RWD in a Huracan, even at 580 HP decreased weight it will be a beast, looking forward to seeing the cosmetic treatments.

you're right about McLaren..its a great car..but boring..kinda like a Supercar version of a GTR..impressive..but gets boring real quick..

As for the Huracan RWD..(It looks the same as a standard Huracan from what I was told by a friend who went to view it) I honestly think its not a surprising thing since they did come out with the LP550-2 AFTER the LP560-4 was released..it didn't sell very well.

As for the Huracan RWD..(It looks the same as a standard Huracan from what I was told by a friend who went to view it) I honestly think its not a surprising thing since they did come out with the LP550-2 AFTER the LP560-4 was released..it didn't sell very well.

They really don't excite me.

It's like on Top Gear when Clarkson asked the McLaren engineer if you could turn off traction control and the engineer looked puzzled and said: "Why would you want to do that?" that tells me everything I need to know.

If what I was told is true, early next year.

They need to fulfill the spyder orders first, because they know most of Lambo owners want fully loaded cars with awd, very few people out there are aware of rwd lambos existance. Some never heard of such thing, let alone a manual.

Rwd + Manual:

1999 Diablo GT > 2009 Gallardo LP550-2

I placed order.. with Verde Mantis, Giallo Midas, and Nero Noctis with my friends.

Mine Nero one will have only few options like

Lifiting system

CCB

Transparent engine bonnet + forged composite engine bay

Pirelli Pzero tires (* I don't know what's the stock one is.)

and some more..

The name is LP 580-2. Also will release with Spyder in soon future.

I placed order.. with Verde Mantis, Giallo Midas, and Nero Noctis with my friends.

Lifiting system

CCB

and some more..

Lifiting system

CCB

and some more..

This one is what we thought about RWD. At the option list, the normal brakes was steel one. So I had to choose the CCB for spartan driving.

Btw, that disk reminds me Audi RS5.

post-145008-1445702621_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1445702690_thumb.jpg