Pre LP vs LP Murcis price development and value?

marlonbvm

I know there is a thread on price of the Murcis and what people think. I have my own opinions on that as well, but out of curiosity what do you guys think on the price development of the pre LPs vs the LP? The spread between the 2 used to be about 100k if I remember right, and now it's about 40-66k I would say. For long term value, any opinion which you think will hold its value better? If one model holds it better than the other at all.

I know there is a thread on price of the Murcis and what people think. I have my own opinions on that as well, but out of curiosity what do you guys think on the price development of the pre LPs vs the LP? The spread between the 2 used to be about 100k if I remember right, and now it's about 40-66k I would say. For long term value, any opinion which you think will hold its value better? If one model holds it better than the other at all.

You left out the most important variable. Trans! :)

Of course the manual demanding big premiums for the LP models right now. I think for the pre LPs it's about the same. Plus the 02-04, or 02-03? didn't come with an egear option anyhow.

E-gear was introduced 05 I believe. So 02-04 were stick

04 was the first year of Egear in the Murcie and Gallardo. Of course Gallardo debuted in 04 as well.

As far as OP's question I think the LP will stay premium of the pre LP with an obvious significant premium for the SV.