Paris Shooting

capt_chaos

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60 dead and counting....

Potential hostages in a club. Eagles of death, apparently an American band were playing at the time.

wait what?? from 26 to 60??? What's going on? theres a shooting during a soccer game and theres explosion? need more info.

multiple scenes around Paris. It's a mess.

President Obama: We cannot speculate who may be behind this terror.

Btw, they were yelling Aluha Akbar........hummmmm

President Obama: We cannot speculate who may be behind this terror.

Btw, they were yelling Ali Akbar........hummmmm

Probably some upset French tomato farmers...

So sad :crybaby2: this is horrendous. I feel for the French people.

This was coordinated well and possibly a suicide bomber used. That detail from France24 News

Just heard that French Prez is closing the borders of the country. edit: (just as Kinnsella has)

60 dead and counting....

Potential hostages in a club. Eagles of death, apparently an American band were playing at the time.

Somebody that escaped the club said multiple shooters unloaded on the crowd with AK 47's, at least 20 people down.

Stadium bombing was confirmed as suicide attack.

Infiltrators in Syrian refugee community suspected.

Somebody that escaped the club said multiple shooters unloaded on the crowd, at least 20 people down.

Stadium bombing was confirmed as suicide attack.

Terrible.....RIP what a disgusting news.. :eusa_wall:

Why is it that the terrorists seem to really have it out for France? I mean, you'd think they'd more have it out for the U.S. and the U.K., as it is the U.S. and the U.K. who've really been involved in the Middle East as of late. Not so much France. No one complains about France doing this and that in the Middle East...?

Why is it that the terrorists seem to really have it out for France? I mean, you'd think they'd more have it out for the U.S. and the U.K., as it is the U.S. and the U.K. who've really been involved in the Middle East as of late. Not so much France. No one complains about France doing this and that in the Middle East...?

I'd start with Algeria...but this appears to be unrelated.

This why you don't accept refugees from Syria without extensive screening . France has a very large Muslim population , it is very easy for fanatics to infiltrate the regular population . Is there a better way to thank the hosting country that opened it's borders to you than wreaking havoc on the streets and killing people indiscriminately ?

ISIS linked accounts on internet celebrating... of course... but no responsibility claim - yet.

This why you don't accept refugees from Syria without extensive screening . France has a very large Muslim population , it is very easy for fanatics to infiltrate the regular population . Is there a better way to thank the hosting country that opened it's borders to you than wreaking havoc on the streets and killing people indiscriminately ?

It's around 8%. And France has done a horrible job integrating Muslims into the gen pop.

Mumbai template here, multiple soft targets and divide responding resources.

Hostage situation ongoing.....

French President was at the stadium when the bomb went off.

Maybe they think it will be most shocking and most media covered to do there. Only lunatic would knew for sure.

I wrote to somewhere else about how refugee mass works as a perfect troijan horse to carry all the extremists one would want to any european country. Yet the tolerant idiots in our country and every other european country want to pamper these possible walkingbombs.

Ok guys... just got back from a night out in Paris due to the "situation"

It is a war zone out there...

I won't speculate or comment on what is going on as I honestly have no clear idea, I am hearing more than 60 dead, shooting left and right, at least one suicide bomber and an hostage situation in a club

During the last terror attack, my sister found herself in the middle of it with no consequences hopefully

this time I know a guy who was at the stade de france, the football stadium where allegedly at least one suicide bomber exploded

I now people that are inside right now the Bataclan which is a club/concert hall

One of my closest friend live 2 min from one of the shooting, thank god she was home...

we are still waiting for info on the bataclan.

we live in a F... up word I tell you...

Was waiting to see you post GuiGui, glad that so far you and those you know are safe.

I'm hearing one arrested in the attacks somewhere (CNN, Fox, Telegraph UK) ... Anyone else?

France24 says attack at concert hall over, attackers killed.