Paris Shooting

capt_chaos

My comment wasn't meant to be a knock on the French police, it was in reference to the increasing militarization, if you will, of much American police. Also to be fair, even if I visited France, I don't know if I'd see what the French emergency response type police actually look like, as that would probably require an emergency.

wheels can you piss off and not derail another thread?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheels can you piss off and not derail another thread?

My mistake and I apologize, not meaning to de-rail another thread although I realize that is what I am doing. I will shut up on that aspect now.

My mistake and I apologize, not meaning to de-rail another thread although I realize that is what I am doing. I will shut up on that aspect now.

thanks.

I have no words to describe how I feel now, when will our useless leaders learn that baking a cake and inviting these C**TS to the dinner party doesn't work??

I hope France does something about this!

I have no words to describe how I feel now, when will our useless leaders learn that baking a cake and inviting these C**TS to the dinner party doesn't work??

They won't.

I would argue that Obama's prematurely pulling the troops out of Iraq after President Bush handed him a stable Iraq is what led to this point. And even then, when ISIS began rising, there was still a chance to stop it, but he didn't take it seriously ("J.V. team"). Invading Iraq did not at all preordain the present situation, IMO.

"JV team" is a comment that should haunt Obama to his grave. Kinda like "Mission Accomplished...."

Google"Status of Forces Agreement IRAQ"

Anyway, I'm getting off topic.

Thoughts and prayers are with those families who have lost or had somebody injured tonight. It's sickening.

So sad, so wasteful, so fucked up.

RIP to all those innocent victims.

Just as we thought there is some positive movement today with news of Jihadi John and Sinjar... then this happens.

I'm a firm believer that until the rest of the Islamic world doesn't unite to strongly condemn, oppose and fight extremism both physically and ideologically, these things will continue to happen. We give ourselves way too much credit in the west thinking we can bomb the shit out of the problem.

Just as we thought there is some positive movement today with news of Jihadi John and Sinjar... then this happens.

I'm a firm believer that until the rest of the Islamic world doesn't unite to strongly condemn, oppose and fight extremism both physically and ideologically, these things will continue to happen. We give ourselves way too much credit in the west thinking we can bomb the shit out of the problem.

Nail on the head.....but it won't happen in our life times.

All of the Islamic world does condemn extremism. They always have. The problem is much greater than the Islamic world uniting. The problem lies in their leaders for one and second a majority of the Islamic states are dealing with their own political wars to even be thinking about uniting against extremism. The only Muslims who have a voice are those living in the west. It's sad to see lives taken away by dumb asses who take the religion into their own hands.

It's far too late.

RIP to all the victims of this senseless act.

It's pretty logical to assume some extremists have snuck in with the current wave of refugees... Politicians in the west are welcoming them and demonizing the east for not wanting to take them in. They've threatened eastern countries and applied pressure in order to get them to participate in quotas, ignored national laws on who gets asylum and trampled on the sovereignty of eastern countries. Sorry, but eastern Europe has nothing to do with the problems that the west is involved in. Angela Merkel initially invited refugees to Germany, and then turned it into a "European problem". I say fcuk YOU, it's a German problem. If you rule a country with your feelings and not your reason, you don't deserve your job. Hungary has been a particular target of political attacks. I do not know of any Hungarian jets bombing Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan etc, why should the Hungarian people share in the consequences of others' stupidity and lack of common sense? I'd also put some on boats and send them to Obama to deal with them. He played a major part in the current situation in the Middle East. It's only fair that the US gets to share some of the burden as a consequence for voting that asshat into the White House again.

May I remind everyone that Obama was one of the most vocal in criticizing Europe for "not doing enough" for refugees. The nerve on that guy... He fucks it up, lets Europe deal with the consequences and the proceeds to criticize the EU for not handling the consequences of his stupid policies properly.

No shock at all. What did these countries think was going to happen when you warmly accept tens of thousands of radicals who stand in the street and scream "Allah Akbar! Death to (enter host country here)!"

There will be lots more of this. I suspect UK, Germany or Sweden next.

France has shut down the border? Why? The wolves were let in the hen house a long time ago. Another Liberal feel good maneuver by their government to give the people of France a false sense of security. Even after Hebdo they did not learn. They continued to take in more radicals.

Don't even get me started on Angela Merkel. That lady has sold Germany and its people down the river. The people need to start a coup and remove everyone from power in that country. Otherwise, they better learn to pray 6 times a day..

No shock at all. What did these countries think was going to happen when you warmly accept tens of thousands of radicals who stand in the street and scream "Allah Akbar! Death to (enter host country here)!"

There will be lots more of this. I suspect UK, Germany or Sweden next.

Hope the audio works on this one.

It is bad in here, I have been receiving calls and text all night

Fear is that there may be more coming tonight, although I don't see that happening with all the cop presence

after Charlie we had a very strong police presence all around and nothing happened, they just diminished it because the threat level was lower and because it is also freaking expensive and a few month later boom

so what? we need to live in constant fear, arm ourselves and be at war? because it is a war zone right now...

saw so many cop / military cars, saw swat team on the back of police motorbike hauling ass ...

And yesterday yes, all the metro were closed, not enough taxi that's why a lot of people were still on the street

18 body, 30sec from the flat of one of my friend in a place we used to go... scary

ok, now that things are settling down, all my close friends are fine, one took a bullet in the leg but will be ok

all those who were in the Bataclan are ok, well physically ok at least, their story is chilling...

those ass... where smiling as they were shooting innocent people, one of my friend was on the ground with her brother on top of her protecting her. They ran when someone shouted "they are reloading go now". they had to jump and walk over bodies...

Pretty sure things will never be the same again for them from now on but at least they are ok...

ok, now that things are settling down, all my close friends are fine, one took a bullet in the leg but will be ok

all those who were in the Bataclan are ok, well physically ok at least, their story is chilling...

those ass... where smiling as they were shooting innocent people, one of my friend was on the ground with her brother on top of her protecting her. They ran when someone shouted "they are reloading go now". they had to jump and walk over bodies...

Pretty sure things will never be the same again for them from now on but at least they are ok...

I am happy to hear all your friends are ok.

Letting these people into your country is like giving a Chimpanzee a lighter, letting him waltz though a dynamite factory and acting surprised at the result.

Report from CNN. Witness in the club stated shooters spoke fluent French without foreign accents.

Another dead bomber was found with a Syrian passport.

Letting these people into your country is like giving a Chimpanzee a lighter, letting him waltz though a dynamite factory and acting surprised at the result.

Here is the thing.

At this moment, not enough details of those that carried out the attack has been released.

Most terror attacks and especially so since 9/11 the terrorists have been the nationality of the country in which the attack was carried out. It is exceedingly rare for people to travel to a country for the sole purpose of carrying out nefarious activities.

The current refugee crisis is far from ideal but a lot of people are really struggling to get their heads around the notion that the refugees are trying to get their families away from these extremist fuckpigs hence the move.

so tragic. may all the innocent victims rest in peace. This loss of life needs to stop and these sick fucks need to all be exterminated. I know its more complicated then just dropping some A bombs, but we have to look at how governments truly are reacting to these people. The politically correctness needs to stop. The moment there is any sort of start to extremism from the "peaceful" muslim communities they need to be dealt with and shipped the fcuk out. The refugees need to be turned around and the countries need to stop being so fcuking accommodating to everyone. IT NEEDS TO STOP. If this isn't a wake up call to man the fcuk up then what will it take? We are all handing our countries to these scum on a platter.

I have family that live there, my cousin is 400 meters away from the scene as I type this.

Good news is my cousin was safe but unfortunately he lost 5 of his friends at the concert venue. He was going to meet them there and have a night out but he was running late waiting for his fiancé to get ready. RIP