Paris Shooting

capt_chaos

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP to all innocent people died!

These attacks will raise concerns about immigration as expected but people forgot how it all began.. Most of these refugees are the victims of these terrorists in Syria, Afghanistan, Africa... They've lost their country, homes, lives... so do not blame them, If you want to blame someone blame Bush and Israel for their failing Middle East plans starting with IRAQ.. Did they find nuclear weapons in Iraq? NO! but they have controlled Iraq's oil and started to re-shape middle east Arabian spring.. (Israel's promised lands!%+^'!?), ... but they didn't include esed's support from Russia and Iran.. now Europe, Turkey and nearby countries are all paying the bill of their faults! None of those ISID terrorists are there for Islam, they were once used by those allies against Saddam and Esed but as El Kaide, they are know a real big problem for the rest of the world.

These attacks will raise concerns about immigration as expected but people forgot how it all began.. Most of these refugees are the victims of these terrorists in Syria, Afghanistan, Africa... They've lost their country, homes, lives... so do not blame them, If you want to blame someone blame Bush and Israel for their failing Middle East plans starting with IRAQ.. Did they find nuclear weapons in Iraq? NO! but they have controlled Iraq's oil and started to re-shape middle east Arabian spring.. (Israel's promised lands!%+^'!?), ... but they didn't include esed's support from Russia and Iran.. now Europe, Turkey and nearby countries are all paying the bill of their faults! None of those ISID terrorists are there for Islam, they were once used by those allies against Saddam and Esed but as El Kaide, they are know a real big problem for the rest of the world.

Oh lord.... where to begin.....

Here is the thing.

At this moment, not enough details of those that carried out the attack has been released.

Most terror attacks and especially so since 9/11 the terrorists have been the nationality of the country in which the attack was carried out. It is exceedingly rare for people to travel to a country for the sole purpose of carrying out nefarious activities.

The current refugee crisis is far from ideal but a lot of people are really struggling to get their heads around the notion that the refugees are trying to get their families away from these extremist fuckpigs hence the move.

http://www.trust.org/item/20151114162424-k7uxy

"

ATHENS, Nov 14 (Reuters) - The holder of a Syrian passport found near the body of one of the gunmen who died in Friday night's attacks in Paris passed though Greece in October, a Greek minister said.

"The holder of the passport passed through the island of Leros on Oct. 3, 2015, where he was identified according to EU rules," said Greece's deputy minister in charge of police, Nikos Toscas."

10689854_10205465635146222_3940422779224

you are a fcuking idiot. Israel figured out how deal with these extremist assholes in the 80's and 90's when they were using suicide bombers. The blocked them from coming in and they went one step further. Israel does one thing that france was always opposed to and criticized Israel and that is use extreme force when being attacked. when a Suicide bomber takes action , Israel will hunt down his family, neighborhood and level it. So when a terrorist thinks twice about doing it ,he knows his 10 kids are dead meat.

They hide behind buildings with kids during war , when Israel bombs the shit out of them and kids are shown on the news dead the whole world acts like Israel is the bad guy. especially FRANCE.They have criticized them for their over aggressive behavior 100's of times...People need to understand to beat a

terrorist you have to stoup down to their level.You will NEVER be able to sit down with them and talk like humans.You can't let them use innocent people as shields.

you can't give them an inch. Whatever you give them they want more. They want blood.

Lets the president of France now use "political" action towards the terrorists.

someone wrote this once..

They'r not happy in TURKEY

They're not happy in Gaza ..

They're not happy in Egypt ..

They're not happy in Libya ..

They're not happy in Morocco ..

They're not happy in Iran ...

They're not happy in Iraq ..

They're not happy in Yemen ...

They're not happy in Afghanistan ..

They're not happy in Pakistan ..

They're not happy in Syria ..

They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .

They're happy in Canada .

They're happy in England ..

They're happy in France ..

They're happy in Italy ..

They're happy in Germany ..

They're happy in Sweden ..

They're happy in the USA ..

They're happy in Norway ..

They're happy in Holland .

They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim

and unhappy in

every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

How damn dumb can you get?

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim

Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence:

- No Christmas

- No television

- No nude women

- No football

- No hot dogs

- No burgers

- No beer

- No bacon

- Rags for clothes

- Towels for hats

- More than one wife

-More than one mother in law

- You can't shave

- Your wife can't shave

- You can't wash off the smell of donkey

- You cook over burning camel #$%$

- Your wife is picked by someone else for you

- and your wife smells worse than your donkey

Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??

Well no #$%$ Sherlock!....

It's not like it could get much worse

Cheers,j;.

You are such a tool. And a dull one to boot.

you are a fcuking idiot. Israel figured out how deal with these extremist assholes in the 80's and 90's when they were using suicide bombers. The blocked them from coming in and they went one step further. Israel does one thing that france was always opposed to and criticized Israel and that is use extreme force when being attacked. when a Suicide bomber takes action , Israel will hunt down his family, neighborhood and level it. So when a terrorist thinks twice about doing it ,he knows his 10 kids are dead meat.

They hide behind building with kids , when Israel bombs the shit out of them and kids are shown on the news dead the whole world acts like Israel is the bad guy. especially FRANCE.They have criticized them for their over aggressive behavior 100's of times...People need to understand to beat a

terrorist you have to stoup down to their level.You will NEVER be able to sit down with them and talk like humans.You can't let them use innocent people as shields.

you can't give them an inch. Whatever you give them they want more. They want blood.

Lets the president of France now use "political" action towards the terrorists.

someone wrote this once..

They'r not happy in TURKEY

They're not happy in Gaza ..

They're not happy in Egypt ..

They're not happy in Libya ..

They're not happy in Morocco ..

They're not happy in Iran ...

They're not happy in Iraq ..

They're not happy in Yemen ...

They're not happy in Afghanistan ..

They're not happy in Pakistan ..

They're not happy in Syria ..

They're not happy in Lebanon ..

SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia .

They're happy in Canada .

They're happy in England ..

They're happy in France ..

They're happy in Italy ..

They're happy in Germany ..

They're happy in Sweden ..

They're happy in the USA ..

They're happy in Norway ..

They're happy in Holland .

They're happy in Denmark .

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim

and unhappy in

every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.

Not their leadership.

Not themselves.

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!

AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....

THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!

Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

How damn dumb can you get?

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim

Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence:

- No Christmas

- No television

- No nude women

- No football

- No hot dogs

- No burgers

- No beer

- No bacon

- Rags for clothes

- Towels for hats

- More than one wife

-More than one mother in law

- You can't shave

- Your wife can't shave

- You can't wash off the smell of donkey

- You cook over burning camel #$%$

- Your wife is picked by someone else for you

- and your wife smells worse than your donkey

Then they tell you that "when you die, it all gets better"??

Well no #$%$ Sherlock!....

It's not like it could get much worse

Cheers,j;.

You're a bigger fucken idiot than the guy you are replying to....

You're a bigger fucken idiot than the guy you are replying to....

Another ISIS sympathizer?

Another ISIS sympathizer?

yes he is.

Not at all. But you sounded just as stupid as he did with your ignorant generalizations. Every Muslim around the world condemns what's going on. In fact Muslims don't even recognize ISIS as Islam at all. God give you that organ sitting in between your ears, try using it without sounding like a moron.

Not at all. But you sounded just as stupid as he did with your ignorant generalizations. Every Muslim around the world condemns what's going on. In fact Muslims don't even recognize ISIS as Islam at all. God give you that organ sitting in between your ears, try using it without sounding like a moron.

I was referring to the terrorists ISIS, Hezbola , Hamas.In my first paragraph. I have NOTHING against Islam. My comment was you have be extra aggressive when dealing with these extremists . read it again.

The Lower quote was not from me , just thought it was funny.

I was referring to the terrorists ISIS, Hezbola , Hamas.In my first paragraph. I have NOTHING against Islam. My comment was you have be extra aggressive when dealing with these extremists . read it again.

The Lower quote was not from me , just thought it was funny.

Sorry I misunderstood. I take it back.

The U.S. doesn't control Iraq's oil.

Unfortunately that is not even the subject any more, they (I am talking about the extremist, not the muslims in general) will stop at nothing.

Israel or a war in this or this country is just an excuse. Lets be extreme and think about that, would they stop and disappear if israel disappeared? if all the country, europe, us, russia, etc withdrew their forces all around the world?

I am pretty sure that they won't

They are driven by hate, by an interpretation that they make of a religion that you are either muslim or you are an ennemi and must be destroyed. Even muslims that are not as religious as they "should" be will get it... Look at what they did in Syria for exemple. They are destroying some magnificent and extra ancient art and building even of their own religion because they decided that it did not match their vision of the coran...

Now I have no idea what the coran says but I am pretty sure that it does not say destroy everybody that is not like you or does not have the same vision as you

those guys are in a word of their own where we are all ennemi and potential target.

When they hit "charlie" in Paris, they had a target, a target of journalist that made fun of their god. Even if we cannot understand and accept that, we can see in their terrorist mind where that came from

Now they are just hitting random, and nothing to do at all with religion. Just some poor guys, friends, couples out having a drink or watching a show and just like that you are dead or you lost a friend/relative

I am sad, furious and honestly a bit scared of the futur right now

what's next?

Unfortunately that is not even the subject any more, they (I am talking about the extremist, not the muslims in general) will stop at nothing.

Israel or a war in this or this country is just an excuse. Lets be extreme and think about that, would they stop and disappear if israel disappeared? if all the country, europe, us, russia, etc withdrew their forces all around the world?

I am pretty sure that they won't

They are driven by hate, by an interpretation that they make of a religion that you are either muslim or you are an ennemi and must be destroyed. Even muslims that are not as religious as they "should" be will get it... Look at what they did in Syria for exemple. They are destroying some magnificent and extra ancient art and building even of their own religion because they decided that it did not match their vision of the coran...

Now I have no idea what the coran says but I am pretty sure that it does not say destroy everybody that is not like you or does not have the same vision as you

those guys are in a word of their own where we are all ennemi and potential target.

When they hit "charlie" in Paris, they had a target, a target of journalist that made fun of their god. Even if we cannot understand and accept that, we can see in their terrorist mind where that came from

Now they are just hitting random, and nothing to do at all with religion. Just some poor guys, friends, couples out having a drink or watching a show and just like that you are dead or you lost a friend/relative

I am sad, furious and honestly a bit scared of the futur right now

what's next?

The whole words needs to get together and exterminate them. That is the answer. I am talking US, UK, France, GERMANY. EVERY country needs to send troops wipe them off the map. IF All of the peaceful countries past a International LAW. If you are part of any organize terrorist group we will come after you and you children. If we took this approach (not just US and UK) I guarantee you those on the fence to join these groups will be thinking twice.

It may sound like something out of a comic book.. but we need The Justice league of the world. When the slightest terror cell is being formed all secret service from each county monitoring it at all times will contact each other and plan a strike instantly killing them at their source.

If The whole world is just waiting for US / Uk to always start these fights then they will continue to have their BS. Who knows if the leaders of these countries want these for economic purposes....

All in all, sad country we live in when we have people and corporations worried about offending people by saying Merry Christmas, but not by having to look at some cunt dressed in a ninja outfit staring at me through a fcuking peephole.

Refugees coming into the U.S. .... how long till things get crazy here again.

The whole words needs to get together and exterminate them. That is the answer. I am talking US, UK, France, GERMANY. EVERY country needs to send troops wipe them off the map. IF All of the peaceful countries past a International LAW. If you are part of any organize terrorist group we will come after you and you children. If we took this approach (not just US and UK) I guarantee you those on the fence to join these groups will be thinking twice.

Obama right now believes in leading from behind and apparently has poor intelligence regarding the actual state of ISIS considering on Thursday he said that they were in retreat. Right now at least, if any country is going to take up leadership against ISIS, it is going to have to be either France or the U.K. it seems. I do not believe that the U.S. should go after the children of terrorists.

It may sound like something out of a comic book.. but we need The Justice league of the world. When the slightest terror cell is being formed all secret service from each county monitoring it at all times will contact each other and plan a strike instantly killing them at their source.

If The whole world is just waiting for US / Uk to always start these fights then they will continue to have their BS. Who knows if the leaders of these countries want these for economic purposes....

What do you mean by economic purposes?

All in all, sad country we live in when we have people and corporations worried about offending people by saying Merry Christmas, but not by having to look at some cunt dressed in a ninja outfit staring at me through a fcuking peephole.

Refugees coming into the U.S. .... how long till things get crazy here again.

So much anger. Leave the nuns out of this.

Completely agree. Unfortunately leaders today are looking out for their pockets and their companions pockets. Their objective is not leading their country rather than growing their net worth.

Political discussions are such a bad idea on a car forum and this thread has the potential to get out of hand .

I will ask all of you to keep your emotions in check please, there is not a single member that condones terrorism .

How we go by dealing with terrorism is probably better not to be discussed here