Paris Shooting

capt_chaos

Political discussions are such a bad idea on a car forum and this thread has the potential to get out of hand .

I will ask all of you to keep your emotions in check please, there is not a single member that condones terrorism .

How we go by dealing with terrorism is probably better not to be discussed here

You Think ...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. But you sounded just as stupid as he did with your ignorant generalizations. Every Muslim around the world condemns what's going on. In fact Muslims don't even recognize ISIS as Islam at all. God give you that organ sitting in between your ears, try using it without sounding like a moron.

You are a funny kitten.

If they do, they are rather silent about it. As of now you are the only Muslim to condemn it openly.

Not to be too blunt, but what other religion kills innocent people over cartoons and teddy bears, burns poets and intellectuals?

Also, what other religion, openly celebrated 9/11 attack proclaiming as a "God's work against oppressors"?

Want me to continue?

So far, the Religion of Peace is not working correctly. Look what's happening around the world. You have tons of work ahead of you (with condemning it). So, get off your high horse and start working now.

Just saw the first American identified killed in the attacks was a So Cal college student. Eating in a restaurant on her dream semester away, minding her own business. Dead.

fcuk you pussy terrorists. This isn't rebellion, you have no cause, you just hate. fcuk you.

Sad fcuking day! Imagine the thousands of people affected by this shit. Burying their innocent friends and family who weren't harming a fly. Disgraceful.

Why is it wrong to say that you have a problem with Islam and what it teaches? Its a fcking ideology for crying out loud. Who cares who it may offend when people are being victimized by it? Muslims need to grow some thicker skin because they are no more special than any other religious group and their beliefs arent exempt from criticism. We need to have an honest dialogue about this religion and how nonmuslims fit in that paradigm.

pariswwed2.jpg

So Obama has thus far made two titanic blunder statements about ISIS, first the J.V. comment, then the ISIS in retreat comment the day before the attack.

Sad fcuking day! Imagine the thousands of people affected by this shit. Burying their innocent friends and family who weren't harming a fly. Disgraceful.

That's what I've been thinking, it isn't just the people killed, but all of the friends and family affected. Also many additional wounded badly too who's lives might be permanently altered if permanently injured.

"Muslims who call the Islamic State un-Islamic are typically, as the Princeton scholar Bernard Haykel, the leading expert on the group’s theology, told me, “embarrassed and politically correct, with a cotton-candy view of their own religion” that neglects “what their religion has historically and legally required.” Many denials of the Islamic State’s religious nature, he said, are rooted in an “interfaith-Christian-nonsense tradition.”.....

..."He regards the claim that the Islamic State has distorted the texts of Islam as preposterous, sustainable only through willful ignorance. “People want to absolve Islam,” he said. “It’s this ‘Islam is a religion of peace’ mantra. As if there is such a thing as ‘Islam’! It’s what Muslims do, and how they interpret their texts.” Those texts are shared by all Sunni Muslims, not just the Islamic State. “And these guys have just as much legitimacy as anyone else.”

Great read to help wrap your head around it all

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archiv...y-wants/384980/

Condolences to the families of all the innocent victims. This is an absolute tragedy!

Stepped off a long flight and the moment I walked into the terminal building, something didn't "feel" right. It was a lot more quiet than usual; a very very solemn atmosphere. People were whispering rather than chatting. All the workers and government personnel in the airport were stone-faced. It felt very strange and border-lined uneasy. Then I went to the baggage claim where they have a monitor that displayed the latest global news. It was then I realized what had taken place in Paris...

May all the victims RIP.

I will say this, if these radical Muslims want to take over the world as they say they are trying to do. They will do it, and will win. It's a guarantee. Might take 100, 200+ years, but it will happen. They are playing by a totally different set of rules than the teams they are up against. There's just too many Liberals around the world willing to hand them the ball.

I fully expect these European countries to do nothing as usual. There will be some tough talk for the next couple months, some political feel good moves, but no actual changes. Give it 8 months, and they will be embracing these people with open arms again just like with the Charlie Hebdo incident.

They need to a take a page out of the Israeli defense playbook. Shut down the border, seal it, kick out all these turds and bulldoze these "Cultural Sensitive Areas", AKA "Terrorist Petri Dish". Either assimilate, or get the fcuk out.

You are a funny kitten.

If they do, they are rather silent about it. As of now you are the only Muslim to condemn it openly.

Not to be too blunt, but what other religion kills innocent people over cartoons and teddy bears, burns poets and intellectuals?

Also, what other religion, openly celebrated 9/11 attack proclaiming as a "God's work against oppressors"?

Want me to continue?

So far, the Religion of Peace is not working correctly. Look what's happening around the world. You have tons of work ahead of you (with condemning it). So, get off your high horse and start working now.

Ill respect the Mod and keep this as my last response in regards to "defending Islam." Let's not turn this thread into a political argument. But I'll say this in response to your post. If you for

One second believe that Islam is the only religion to have fanatics and extremists then you are just flat out being an islamaphobe. Every religion has its exremists. You asked what other religion kills innocent people? Oh IDK? Have you ever heard of the KKK who kill people based on their ethnicity and religious beliefs? Or how about the abortion bombings in the 90s? I'm not defending terrorists you bafoons, I'm defending a religion that has been charred by a bunch of cowards and psychopaths. It's very difficult being a practicing Muslim In a world where the only teachings of the religion are by Fox News and hate off google. I can go on all day about this topic but I'll choose to stay quiet. Plus Rhonda Rousey just got knocked out and I'm a little heart broken.

Ill respect the Mod and keep this as my last response in regards to "defending Islam." Let's not turn this thread into a political argument. But I'll say this in response to your post. If you for

One second believe that Islam is the only religion to have fanatics and extremists then you are just flat out being an islamaphobe. Every religion has its exremists. You asked what other religion kills innocent people? Oh IDK? Have you ever heard of the KKK who kill people based on their ethnicity and religious beliefs? Or how about the abortion bombings in the 90s? I'm not defending terrorists you bafoons, I'm defending a religion that has been charred by a bunch of cowards and psychopaths. It's very difficult being a practicing Muslim In a world where the only teachings of the religion are by Fox News and hate off google. I can go on all day about this topic but I'll choose to stay quiet. Plus Rhonda Rousey just got knocked out and I'm a little heart broken.

I am sorry, there is nothing anyone can defend about Islam or its criminal prophet. I have spent months reading your holy book and the biography of your prophet. I have listened to lectures upon lectures by many western educated sheiks and daees. My conclusion is that Islam is a supremacist religion that seeks world domination. Your god promises that islam will be victorious and muslims ranging from liberal to radical are excited by this prospect. All muslims believe that islam is a solution for mankind. All Muslims have the same grievances as the radicals. A very large portion believe it is a superior way of life and governance. Many wish to restore its glory and ressurrect the caliphates.

Islam is also a religion where its holy book obsesses over unbelievers, addresses them, insults them, dehumanizes them, incites the hatred of them, and threatens them. Every nonmuslim should be threatened by Islam as islam does not see muslims and nonmuslims as equals.

Your prophet was not a great man. He was a criminal as were his gang of companionss and those who succeeded him. He waged war with every single one of his neighboring tribes, broke treaties, plotted ambushes, had critics murdered, raped captives, took on slaves and sex slaves, raided carvans, married more than the prescribed number of wives, and lived off the wealth of what he pillaged. Conveniently, allah was there at the right times to reveal passages to justify his crimes. People converted to Islam to save their life and property from him. Guess what happened after he died? People started to leave islam in droves until threats of death for apostates were enforced. Fear kept people in islam and drew in converts. Not much has changed to those already in the cult to this day. No compulsion in religion.....my ass. If you want to practice Islam in the west, stick to the 5 pillars. Thats the only good and safe bet. Problems start when you start becoming more like muhammad.

I am sorry, there is nothing anyone can defend about Islam or its criminal prophet. I have spent months reading your holy book and the biography of your prophet. I have listened to lectures upon lectures by many western educated sheiks and daees. My conclusion is that Islam is a supremacist religion that seeks world domination. Your god promises that islam will be victorious and muslims ranging from liberal to radical are excited by this prospect. All muslims believe that islam is a solution for mankind. All Muslims have the same grievances as the radicals. A very large portion believe it is a superior way of life and governance. Many wish to restore its glory and ressurrect the caliphates.

Islam is also a religion where its holy book obsesses over unbelievers, addresses them, insults them, dehumanizes them, incites the hatred of them, and threatens them. Every nonmuslim should be threatened by Islam as islam does not see muslims and nonmuslims as equals.

Your prophet was not a great man. He was a criminal as were his gang of companionss and those who succeeded him. He waged war with every single one of his neighboring tribes, broke treaties, plotted ambushes, had critics murdered, raped captives, took on slaves and sex slaves, raided carvans, married more than the prescribed number of wives, and lived off the wealth of what he pillaged. Conveniently, allah was there at the right times to reveal passages to justify his crimes. People converted to Islam to save their life and property from him. Guess what happened after he died? People started to leave islam in droves until threats of death for apostates were enforced. Fear kept people in islam and drew in converts. Not much has changed to those already in the cult to this day. No compulsion in religion.....my ass. If you want to practice Islam in the west, stick to the 5 pillars. Thats the only good and safe bet. Problems start when you start becoming more like muhammad.

By changing about three words in there you can describe a few different religions.

Plus Rhonda Rousey just got knocked out and I'm a little heart broken.

Not true...She got knocked the fcuk out. I didn't see that coming and apparently neither did she!

One leader with actual balls!

Actually disagree he has balls.

He has actions but each and every speech is laced with Machiavellian intent. If he had balls he would be more honest. His actions in Syria and Ukraine prove that we should be careful of political figures we put on a pedestal.

http://www.trust.org/item/20151114162424-k7uxy

"

ATHENS, Nov 14 (Reuters) - The holder of a Syrian passport found near the body of one of the gunmen who died in Friday night's attacks in Paris passed though Greece in October, a Greek minister said.

"The holder of the passport passed through the island of Leros on Oct. 3, 2015, where he was identified according to EU rules," said Greece's deputy minister in charge of police, Nikos Toscas."

But more info is yet to come.

The questions you have to ask, how did they get the weapons? Are you telling me they managed to bring the assault weapons and explosives with them?

Again at the time of writing some of the attackers are missing. You tell me how they managed to get around, how they knew where and when to attack.

How have they managed to disappear?

So Obama has thus far made two titanic blunder statements about ISIS, first the J.V. comment, then the ISIS in retreat comment the day before the attack.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-14%20at%2011.05.