WannaGoFast at Sulfur Springs...

TarHeelBlue

So, what kind of "changes" Gidi`s car have between this pass (227.93) and the record pass (234.86)

Is it lower boost? DA? tires??

All the 3 cars green TTH, Bob`s TTG and Gidi`s TTG has X version turbos.

Still impressive numbers. I hope this event has 2 days of competition.

The track is a dust bowl. Cars just are not always exactly the same ... Driver Imputs change ...

He's within 6 mph. That can happen today...

Mike

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The track is a dust bowl. Cars just are not always exactly the same ... Driver Imputs change ...

He's within 6 mph. That can happen today...

Mike

You could have had that 6 speed trophy.

I was there...

-The red Huracan is freaking insane! That Beast went 202 MPH with 20" OEM tires... Also the track is very dusty

-DP R8 went 229 MPH (impressive) but the car ended up in the lake, hopefully nothing serious I didn't get to see the car. (See attached picture) the stopping area is not very long at all...

-The green Huracan is leading the event 234.13 MPH

-T1 GTR is the new fastest GTR 227.9 MPH

THuff's car went swimming? That sucks. I know he brings a lot of grief on himself but no one wants to see a vehicle...or more importantly, a driver...injured. Hope everything is ok...

T1 gtr 230 mph.

Oh snap. Few more mph and Kevin will quit streaming the Panthers game in the car and come race lol.

K Kevin. You can get back to the Panthers game.

238. Jesus. Didn't people say the track wasn't hooking lol.

Everybody start hitting the evacuation routes. Damn category 238 huracan in the area. Everyone run.

BTW T1 GTR did that on R888s - 235 mph. go Tony and congrats to Kevin for the 238 world record.

Did he switch to them after day 1? Who even had the old GTR record? Tony smashed it. No surprise. He has the fastest GTR in the world right now. Thing is a beast!!! Damn thing took a beating again and stayed together.

Did he switch to them after day 1? Who even had the old GTR record? Tony smashed it. No surprise. He has the fastest GTR in the world right now. Thing is a beast!!! Damn thing took a beating again and stayed together.

I think ETS had the GTR record 227?

THuff's car went swimming? That sucks. I know he brings a lot of grief on himself but no one wants to see a vehicle...or more importantly, a driver...injured. Hope everything is ok...

For the record the car didn't go swimming had a few feet from the water. We ran again today at 230mph. Great job to everyone and nice to see new records made all the way around in different classes. Will see you all at the next even.