Remove bat wings LP640 help.

NSXtoMURCI

Do you need to replace motors or something? Don't recall seeing anyone do this before on here.

You are right Chipster, thats why I can't find any info out there but I have a feeling I'm not the only one with this problem. Motor working fine, and for some ODD reasons both side of my bat wings have cracks run along the side where it faces the engine bay. I was thinkering that someone might had leaned on the wings while it is on the up position, therefore causing it to crack. The brackets that hold the wing up is bolt to that end, like one picture here. There's no way anyone could have discover this by inspecting it. I guess other Murci own don't "caress" their car like I do lol.

IMG_1168.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

it's hold by 2 hinges, you'll have to remove engine covering panels, than you'll see one hinge close to each end and the motor is connected by an allen screw and bushings, be careful when removing to don't loose those bushings, the hinges have 2 10mm bolts each, you'll easily see after removing CF engine panels

it's hold by 2 hinges, you'll have to remove engine covering panels, than you'll see one hinge close to each end and the motor is connected by an allen screw and bushings, be careful when removing to don't loose those bushings, the hinges have 2 10mm bolts each, you'll easily see after removing CF engine panels

Thankx lamborga. I will give it a try.