Placeholder thread for the LP770

capt_chaos

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so board with +30 hp body kit cars that cost 2X 3X the car that they are built on.

Corp cash grab!!!! Way to go Audi!!!!! Yay!!!!

and congrats to the buyers.

i sound like a hater, but i'm not as i can afford one, just makes me sick seeing this shit.

i'll take a 918 thanks.

Agreed. ..Veneno seems to be an sv with body kit...owners of the V seemingly keeping hush on the V stats cause they know its not much to brag about as they paid 4 million plus for an body kit AV...lol

Rumor has it that's a leaked image of the actual Centenario. A few more days to finally know! Looks like it can actually be that one

12783734_997964526905469_4170794897639923060_o.jpg

God no, that looks like photoshopped Veneno. I wish they made a GT to celebrate so Ferruccio wouldn`t be turning in his grave.

I have always felt these super cars are best driven on low traffic days during the day time...want to drive it in normal traffic like a normal car then be ready for what comes...accidents happen...poor judgment by Pagani owner.

Agreed. ..Veneno seems to be an sv with body kit...owners of the V seemingly keeping hush on the V stats cause they know its not much to brag about as they paid 4 million plus for an body kit AV...lol

Do you have a reason why you are this pointlessly and pathetically embittered towards someone you probably have not met?

Yes what a bunch of losers those who bought Venenos, the SV with a body kit.

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details....p;pageNumber=1#

Do you have a reason why you are this pointlessly and pathetically embittered towards someone you probably have not met?

Think youare taking it personal on his behalf...just voicing my opinion...many agree with my statements. ..if examined objectivelyneither statement is deragotory nor offensive...and since i don't know him I can speak freely and reflect what many would agree with...if he was a close personal friend i probably would not say those things....anyway live long and prosper and peace to all.

Think youare taking it personal on his behalf...just voicing my opinion...many agree with my statements. ..if examined objectivelyneither statement is deragotory nor offensive...and since i don't know him I can speak freely and reflect what many would agree with...if he was a close personal friend i probably would not say those things....anyway live long and prosper and peace to all.

If we are to examine your posts objectively you are in fact posting with intent to be derogatory towards someone.

Both posts cannot be construed in any other way.

Now lets add in the pathetically thin excuse that because you don't know him it is acceptable to bash him, how is that even rational? Out of the 24 hours in the day are there any hours or minutes even where you are not a blithering oxygen thieving fcuking idiot?

If we are to examine your posts objectively you are in fact posting with intent to be derogatory towards someone.

Now lets add in the pathetically thin excuse that because you don't know him it is acceptable to bash him, how is that even rational? Out of the 24 hours in the day are there any hours or minutes even where you are not a blithering oxygen thieving fcuking idiot?

Usually when one person dumb fucks it up in a thread the first time hes ridiculed for being a dumb fcuk that's more than enough for him to stop. Odyssey pulled a very rare double dumb fcuk in a single thread. Truly awe-inspiring

Can he make it three folks? We'll just have to wait and see!

i'm so board with +30 hp body kit cars that cost 2X 3X the car that they are built on.

Corp cash grab!!!! Way to go Audi!!!!! Yay!!!!

and congrats to the buyers.

i sound like a hater, but i'm not as i can afford one, just makes me sick seeing this shit.

i'll take a 918 thanks.

You are a hater and a big talker - read your posts on f chat in the F12 section how Audi is running Lamborghini blah blah blah.

Go get your energizer bunny car sized dildo - it's a win win for your bored self!

I made a quick corp image with Veneno. Actually thet photo reminds me a Veneno at the very first time.

I think this is a photoshop.

post-145008-1456532567_thumb.jpg

well let's see..the bad language is sure a sign of who and what you are. ..get over it and don't take it so personal.

Come down.to Houston, Texas and let me treat you to a few drinks and steak on me...I enjoy this forum and appreciate everyone's contributions and have no hate or opinions against anyone.

well let's see..the bad language is sure a sign of who and what you are. ..get over it and don't take it so personal.

Come down.to Houston, Texas and let me treat you to a few drinks and steak on me...I enjoy this forum and appreciate everyone's contributions and have no hate or opinions against anyone.

If that is the car the Veneno looks great

So your barometer of normality is:

One guy uses bad language but I don't know him, I will just invite him across the Atlantic for a steak whereas another guy spends a lot of money on a number of cars and drives them at night so I will just slag him off because I don't know him.

Again, have we intruded upon your peak moron hours?

this ugly piece of s*** makes me want to sell my Lambo and pretend I never owned one. seriously f****** horrible

even if that is just a render I bet the real thing looks 90%. stil hideous

this ugly piece of s*** makes me want to sell my Lambo and pretend I never owned one. seriously f****** horrible

even if that is just a render I bet the real thing looks 90%. stil hideous

Totally agree...this would embarrass me and ruin years of standard and badassness lambos are known for.

You are a hater and a big talker - read your posts on f chat in the F12 section how Audi is running Lamborghini blah blah blah.

Go get your energizer bunny car sized dildo - it's a win win for your bored self!

Lol the dude owns two of the greatest Lambos ever made.

And the 918 is the shit.