Placeholder thread for the LP770

capt_chaos

Lol the dude owns two of the greatest Lambos ever made.

And the 918 is the shit.

What does that have to do with acting like a dick.

Feel free to read his post again - he truly believes Audi is behind the curtains ruining Lamborghini and if that's not enough go read the F12 section on f chat.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol the dude owns two of the greatest Lambos ever made.

And the 918 is the shit.

+1. I think Eric's car collection speaks for itself.

post-210225-1456546417_thumb.jpg

post-210225-1456546456_thumb.jpg

This board has many shit posters that have killed it in recent years but you're amongst the worst

How about we just stick with the truth vs your unfounded opinion. The only thing that lead me to this thread is a link it's not like I post all over the board and when I do it's pretty minimal so killing the board is a little dramatic.

Many shit posters - according to who ... must be nice to go around judging people you don't know

Truth is he has posted numerous times how crappy the new SV and other models are - if Lamborghini depended on guys like him to support or buy their cars they would be out of business.

DocK - he does have a nice collection mind telling me how that allows him to shit on the SV and other models.

How about we just stick with the truth vs your unfounded opinion. The only thing that lead me to this thread is a link it's not like I post all over the board and when I do it's pretty minimal so killing the board is a little dramatic.

Truth is he has posted numerous times how crappy the new SV and other models are - if Lamborghini depended on guys like him to support or buy their cars they would be out of business.

Why is it ok in your mind that a guy bashes the brand and who gives a shit how much money he does or doesn't have.

Many shit posters - according to who ... you? Must be nice to go around judging people you don't know

DocK - he does have a nice collection mind telling me how that allows him to shit on the SV and other models.

A: His opinion isn't unfounded. I for one agree.

B: He's entitled to his opinion.

C: Again, it's his opinion.

D: I agree again. You and others like you have killed this forum.

E: O P I N I O N

Perhaps you should find a better place to hang out. You're a tad bitter and angry

A: His opinion isn't unfounded. I for one agree.

B: He's entitled to his opinion.

C: Again, it's his opinion.

D: I agree again. You and others like you have killed this forum.

E: O P I N I O N

Perhaps you should find a better place to hang out. You're a tad bitter and angry

So you believe the new Lamborghini SV and special versions aren't any good.

He and you are entitled and and I am entitled to mine.

Again - it's my opinion that he and you are wrong.

Me and others have killed this board - bases on I called out a guy who says the brand is crap and you think I am bitter or angry.

Seems to me a few take things too personal and get abusive or resort to bas language. ...by few i mean certain moderators too...Folks we are here cause we have a common interest. Mine and others posts are just opinions...few here get carried away and get abusive for no reason. ..this is not a forum to please the 50 to 100 members who regularly post here...I and many sponsors/advertisers want to see a forum where hundreds if not thousands regularly visit and post....so chill and know its all opinions and good intentions....peace and prosperity and good health to all.

Seems to me a few take things too personal and get abusive or resort to bas language. ...by few i mean certain moderators too...Folks we are here cause we have a common interest. Mine and others posts are just opinions...few here get carried away and get abusive for no reason. ..this is not a forum to please the 50 to 100 members who regularly post here...I and many sponsors/advertisers want to see a forum where hundreds if not thousands regularly visit and post....so chill and know its all opinions and good intentions....peace and prosperity and good health to all.

:icon_thumleft:

I'm only here for the drama

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

We all love Lambo's and have various opinions about them. Let's all enjoy the V12 glory :drunk:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

We all love Lambo's and have various opinions about them. Let's all enjoy the V12 glory :drunk:

That's fine by this shit poster :icon_butt:

Let me make one thing clear - anyone who wants to toss a personal attack feel free to pm and the ones who pm'd me who agreed with my posts - much appreciated!

What does that have to do with acting like a dick.

Feel free to read his post again - he truly believes Audi is behind the curtains ruining Lamborghini and if that's not enough go read the F12 section on f chat.

Dude also has an Aventador. So that fucks with your theory. Audi is behind the curtains at Lamborghini, they own them. They fcuking own them lol.

Dude also has an Aventador. So that fucks with your theory. Audi is behind the curtains at Lamborghini, they own them. They fcuking own them lol.

I came to this forum for the SV - switched from the F12tdf to the SV Roadster.

When I read his post that bashed the Aventador on F chat where he was buying an F12 and not a Lambo because they are plastic and crappy due to Audi - I could care less because he was buying an F12.

So if he now owns one - that's great fuckd up but good for him.

Regardless my first post where I took issue with Eric still stands ... if you don't like it that's your problem. If it bothers you so much what does that say about you. There is no reason for me to click on this thread so if you wish to continue pm me.

Wow, for me it changes a lot of how the car looks... being fully carbon.

Also those wheels looks cool being part carbon and steel, if I`m not mistaken and and they are even centerlocks!

Elsewhere Centenario seems to have a new exhaust which reminds me of that Alar Concept thing I posted a sometime ago in this thread, should sound mental and fresh. I bet that mid-screen will carry over to the facelift Aventador.

Still I`m not sold on its front, rear seems to be okayish, prob will grow on me through time. That front tho, God no. That underlip shouldn`t be a thing. It seems like in the front the car is giving birth to another car.

They F'ed it up.

Doesn't look anything remotely like something with Lamborghini DNA in it. Yeah, it generally looks like a high-performance "exotic car," sure. But not like a Lamborghini.

a.) It doesn't have the overall sharp wedge shape (from side profile) of a V12 Lambo model. On the contrary, it's bulbous, with a round, humped cockpit roof section.

b.) One thing that makes Lamborghini flagships very sexy/aggressive/badass looking, and very distinct, is a high rear end/rear deck, so that the overall lines of the car appear to slope up from front to back. (Look at the Aventador in the Lamborghini Dallas ad banner at the top of the page -- perfect example.) Those lines make the car look very aggressive, and pure sex. This thing (Centenario) has a downward sloping rear end, which is the complete opposite, and is distinctly unsexy. Reminds me a bit of the rear of a VW, or a Veyron (only worse).

By the way, the front cutout section of the door looks completely like that of the McLaren F1.

Not a fan. Sigh.