Placeholder thread for the LP770

capt_chaos

I hope that at least this time around they will actually pump up the performance!! Reventon and Veneno are just re-bodied Murci/Ave.

Pump up how? Apparently the veneno had all the SV stuff on it already plus possibly more.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a reworked exhaust, induction and an ecu tune to push out some 30hp more , Im assuming thats the max they will go

Pump up how? Apparently the veneno had all the SV stuff on it already plus possibly more.

Was that ever verified? I recall Kris taking some heat for his butt dyno statements because it was publicly assumed that the V was just a bodykit.

Was that ever verified? I recall Kris taking some heat for his butt dyno statements because it was publicly assumed that the V was just a bodykit.

Kris always maintained that the V was more than an A with a body kit but yes, no one has stated how. Its easy to believe that it at least had whatever the SV had.

New car supposedly 820hp and four wheel steering and lots of other tech and cool stuff so dealer was saying but i wouldn't believe anything until it is actually released, given Lambo's pretty good at secrecy

New car supposedly 820hp and four wheel steering and lots of other tech and cool stuff so dealer was saying but i wouldn't believe anything until it is actually released, given Lambo's pretty good at secrecy

Negative Ghostrider.

Try 770hp .

Only heard about 770hp

820 Hp in a N/A engine with a warranty?!?

The Porsche 918 v8 4.6 litre makes 608hp. That's 132 hp per litre. Current 6.5 litre v12 is 118 hp per litre @ 132hp per litre it would be 859hp. Admittedly v8 vs v12. However the Porsche's cylinders are actually slightly larger 0.575 litre vs 0.54 for the v12. The v12 isn't DI either.

This is a little off topic. Does anybody know, assuming Lamborghini doesn't just to elect to turbo charge the existing v12 engine, how big can they bore it out too?

The operative word as you have used is "apparently".

It has never been tested, neither on a dyno nor in a standing start drag time; and never weighed.

Add to that the fact that an LP700 is heavier than an e-gear LP670 (fully fuelled, tested & weighed by the German mag SportAuto .... plus, the Aventador also has a smaller fuel tank), and you understand my complete lack of belief in Lamborghini's claims.

Someone I talked to recently said there has been a prototype testing in the U.S. for some time now and the test driver was quoted as saying the acceleration felt more extreme than the Veyron and the new "hypercars." Wasn't there talk of this being a hybrid?

The name has been trademarked as Centenario LP770-4 ... so I guess that means 770 hp and no hybrid

As far as we know it will be a V12 in a modified chassis with a totally different bodystyle ... probably not as aggressive as the Veneno but she will be even quicker than the Superveloce ... probably because of less weight?

I'm sure there is a test-mule somewhere ... but I haven't seen any photos yet.

i'm so board with +30 hp body kit cars that cost 2X 3X the car that they are built on.

Corp cash grab!!!! Way to go Audi!!!!! Yay!!!!

and congrats to the buyers.

i sound like a hater, but i'm not as i can afford one, just makes me sick seeing this shit.

i'll take a 918 thanks.

The operative word as you have used is "apparently".

It has never been tested, neither on a dyno nor in a standing start drag time; and never weighed.

Add to that the fact that an LP700 is heavier than an e-gear LP670 (fully fuelled, tested & weighed by the German mag SportAuto .... plus, the Aventador also has a smaller fuel tank), and you understand my complete lack of belief in Lamborghini's claims.

A proper comparison would be SV to SV for weight. I am curious how they compare.

One for the official information of Centenario's trademark that has 770ps with AWD.

The other for the nice image of Ferruccio.

I was in the presentation at the meeting, that they suggest only Euro for deposit, not dollar or any other currencies.

Maybe they wanted to emphasize about something Italian things to keep their exclusivity.

Deposit for Centenario LP 770-4 Roadster: 1 LP 750-4 SV.. lol

post-145008-1449490497.jpg

post-145008-1449491369_thumb.jpg

One for the official information of Centenario's trademark that has 770ps with AWD.

The other for the nice image of Ferruccio.

I was in the presentation at the meeting, that they suggest only Euro for deposit, not dollar or any other currencies.

Maybe they wanted to emphasize about something Italian things to keep their exclusivity.

Deposit for Centenario LP 770-4 Roadster: 1 LP 750-4 SV.. lol

Great LSHG

Here my renders :D

post-12198-1449585849_thumb.png

post-12198-1449585974_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

It looks like a bag of smashed assholes. :( Can anyone who attended the Centenario Dinner from Lamborghini and saw the 3d model confirm if this is it?

It looks like a bag of smashed assholes. :( Can anyone who attended the Centenario Dinner from Lamborghini and saw the 3d model confirm if this is it?

It was me.. and very similar. Maybe this one improve some minor things.

Sadly, I'm not in 40 people.